PDA

View Full Version : KFFL reports Shelton to visit four teams.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-24-2005, 06:47 AM
On KFFL.com they are stating that Shelton is visiting the Texans, Jacksonville, KC, and Chicago. I guess the Bills really weren't interested.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Well, don't rule the Bills out yet, he has already visited with them, there would be no reason to bring him in again. You can bet that Shelton's agent will bounce some numbers off TD before a deal is signed. We'll have a shot at him if we want him.
TD might be waiting to see what happens June 1. Other tackles will be available, which will affect the market.

Tatonka
05-24-2005, 07:57 AM
we have gandy and peters.. what the hell do we need shelton for.

:couch:

Jan Reimers
05-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I simply think Shelton is one of those lazy, underachieving guys who McNally doesn't particularly like. Look at the kind of linemen we drafted this year - Preston and Geisinger - and you see the exact opposite of Shelton.

NC-BILLS44
05-24-2005, 08:30 AM
I simply think Shelton is one of those lazy, underachieving guys who McNally doesn't particularly like. Look at the kind of linemen we drafted this year - Preston and Geisinger - and you see the exact opposite of Shelton.

Good point.

camelcowboy
05-24-2005, 08:36 AM

You can come on out behind that couch, i agree with you

BuffaloRanger
05-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Tatonka are you being sarcastic? This isn't a back-up WR we are talking about - this is starting LT. How about some competition at LT. If the Bills figure out Gandy isn't the answer in training camp then what options do they have. And if Gandy or Peters gets injured then what do we have? TT? Lineman are more likely to suffer injuries when they are outclassed by the guy across from them.

Geisinger was a 6th rd pick. If he makes the team outright (not due to injuries in front of him) then this line sucked alot more than some people were willing to admit. Practice squad for at least a year would be more likely.

OpIv37
05-24-2005, 10:16 AM
this is completely off-topic but everytime someone posts about KFFL, all I can think of is the Simpsons: "You're listening to the Bill and Marty show on KBBL" (Monster Mash starts playing in the background).

jamze132
05-24-2005, 09:35 PM

Mustache rides?

LifetimeBillsFan
05-25-2005, 02:10 AM
That's what I think, too.

kbeath
05-25-2005, 10:19 AM
This is funny! How come last week everyone thought TD was a Genius for waiting on Shelton getting cut and now theyll never get him. Man is he bright. I swear last week at least 20 people said how "SMART" TD is. With the amount of cap space they dont have a chance at him so dont act like it is because the bills dont need him. Come on

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Mustache rides?

What the ****? :blowup: