X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Drama Thickens

I know we have been talking about the possiblity of Hippy Williams coming back to camp, but it appears that it is going to happen. Does this do anything to change the prospects of bills these season. Say what you want about their subpar QB play, and their aging defense. I think Ricky "if he is still the player he once was, and with Ronnie Brown they have a two-headed monster at running back.

Lee Steinburg says ricky will absolutely be back at camp.
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

In '02 we beat them twice with Ricky there. In the '03 night game, Ricky only beat us because our O could't keep our D off the field. He had 140 yards but it was on 40 something carries- the average wasn't even close to 4 ypc. Also, don't forget Ricky's been hanging out in Asia smoking weed for a year- he won't be back to form for a few months, and I think he'll still have to sit 4 games due to the drug suspension. The Dolphins are definitely a better team with Ricky, but their QB still stinks, their D is aging and their secondary is already depleted by injuries. I don't think his return affects our prospects at all.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Reports say that he's dropped 35 pounds to his now 195, and he's been out of it so I expect him to be rusty anyway. Plus most likely he's coming back just to be traded, since the phins already have Ronnie Brown they won't need the troublesome Ricky.

Let's just worry about stopping Ronnie Brown.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

I hope he has the dreads when he comes back, so Posey can tackle him by them again.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Reports say that he's dropped 35 pounds to his now 195, and he's been out of it so I expect him to be rusty anyway. Plus most likely he's coming back just to be traded, since the phins already have Ronnie Brown they won't need the troublesome Ricky.

Let's just worry about stopping Ronnie Brown.
          I honestly think there going to keep Ricky this year, and when/if he shows he can carry the load then dump him off when his values the highest.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

He is under-weight he is not going to be a work horse.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
              He is under-weight he is not going to be a work horse.
              He hasn't changed, give him a joint and his munchies will get his weight back up. He can barrow Onterrio Smith's whizinator, Onterrio has no use for it now. Maybe williams, and Boston can rent it from him.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Reports say that he's dropped 35 pounds to his now 195, and he's been out of it so I expect him to be rusty anyway.
                that's why they hired Boston , to help RW buff up. Won't be long , RW will be roiding too. I wonder what a potthead w/ roid rage be like. Pissed off but won't get up to do anything about it.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  that's why they hired Boston , to help RW buff up. Won't be long , RW will be roiding too. I wonder what a potthead w/ roid rage be like. Pissed off but won't get up to do anything about it.
                  With his voice already sounding like mickey mouse, can you imagine him when his testies shrink. lol he would sound like that annoying lady from Will and Grace.

Comment

• Stoneludlow
                    aka: STONEHENGE
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                    With his voice already sounding like mickey mouse, can you imagine him when his testies shrink. lol he would sound like that annoying lady from Will and Grace.
                    I always thought the same could be said about Michael Jackson & Mike Tyson.
                    This has been a "View From the 'STONEHENGE'"

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Ricky was way overrated in his 2nd season w/ the Fins anyway.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

can you imagine him when his testies shrink.
                        I'd rather not.
                        Last edited by justasportsfan; 05-24-2005, 11:47 AM.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ExWNYer
                          • Mar 2003

I know we have been talking about the possiblity of Hippy Williams coming back to camp, but it appears that it is going to happen. Does this do anything to change the prospects of bills these season. Say what you want about their subpar QB play, and their aging defense. I think Ricky "if he is still the player he once was, and with Ronnie Brown they have a two-headed monster at running back.

Lee Steinburg says ricky will absolutely be back at camp.
                          http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3634840
                          RW's coming back for one reason and one reason only...he doesn't want to pay back $8 million to the dolfelons. He'll be a non-factor with regards to the Bills fortunes this year. Saban is taking RW back in the hopes of trading him to a team dumb enough to think that they can "salvage" him (and there will be someone, this is pro sports afterall).
                          "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I honestly think there going to keep Ricky this year, and when/if he shows he can carry the load then dump him off when his values the highest.
                            You think they are paying Ronnie Brown #2 overall money to sit on the bench while the rusty pothead carries the load? No way.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                              • Aug 2003

I also heard somewhere that a league official said the ricky still owes the league a 4 game suspension that he will serve at the start of the season. That means he will be out for their week 5 vist to the the Ralph(the dolphins have a bye in week 4). He maybe in game shape by week 13, but he still won't be a factor.

"He owes a four-game suspension provided he comes back after the one-year anniversary of his retirement,'' NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X