PDA

View Full Version : Important Note About Pickem Game

Typ0
12-18-2002, 03:21 PM
As I am sure people have noticed there is a period of time that disappeared from the site. Unfortunately, during the lost time the pickem game was scored and the spreads had been entered. If you input picks into the game during this time they have been lost. The game has been rescored and the spreads are in again. Please return to the pickem game and make sure your picks are there!

Pickem (http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pickem.php)

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Sennsai
12-18-2002, 05:02 PM
As the days go by, it proves I am slipping in my old age. I am no longer in first place and feel :loblo:

WG
12-18-2002, 07:31 PM
You held it for quite a while, an impressive feat no matter how you slice it.

I wish I had taken those two freebies up front at the beginning of the season. I never took them. D'oh!

Besides, you're only 10 out. It's a jinx bein' in first w/ 2 weeks left...

Typ0
12-18-2002, 07:33 PM
There was only one freebie the opening Thursday night game. There you go with those funky stats again.

DIHARD2
12-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Typ0, I call it funny stats! LoL

The_Philster
12-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
There was only one freebie the opening Thursday night game. There you go with those funky stats again.

Thanksgiving Day games were freebies as well :D

Sennsai
12-19-2002, 05:01 PM
Wys... thanks for the kind words. I have to ponder where I would be if I actually made ANY picks the first 2 weeks. Didn't realize the contest existed until week 3. I'm not out of it yet.. :-)

I think the contest also goes into the playoffs and even Superbowl. That's what was posted a few weeks back by Typo or Lord. My last couple of weeks have been like :hitself: :flush:

honey
12-21-2002, 07:08 PM
Man, am I ever po'd! I forgot there were Saturday games this week - so I forgot to pick yesterday! :(