• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

WILLIS McGAHEE CUSTOM McFARLANE FIGURINE RAFFLE

BillsZone is raffling off (Thanks to TGOJK) a one-of-a-kind custom McFarlane figurine. Each e-ticket will cost $5, and you may buy as many as you wish. The raffle drawing will be held Wednesday, June 15th, and a winner will be drawn at random on that date no matter the amount of entries.

Proceeds will go to cover our dedicated server and other costs, which average over $200/month.

CLICK HERE to purchase your e-tickets though PayPal (then scroll down until you see the option to purchase an e-ticket for the WM raffle). If you'd rather send a check/cash/money order, please PM Ebenezer for the address.

The McFarlane is based on the following picture:

The one-of-a-kind custom McFarlane:

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Another awesome job by TGOJK!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

If you were already thinking of donating, now is the perfect time.

Also, if you buy $10 or more of e-tickets, we'll make you a premium member with access to the NO TOS zone, BZRadio, and a bunch of other cool features available to premium members only.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

As I have purchased 2 McFarlane customs from TGOJK (a Spikes and a Losman) I can say he does top-of-the-line work. I already bought my ticket!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I'm having TGOJK make me a couple different ones. I really like his work and will definitely be buying a few chances.

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
            100% Cajun
            • Jul 2002

Where can I find this TGOJK fella? Does he make NCAA modeled players also?

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

He made me a Ray Carruth one I guess the car was sold seperately.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                • May 2003

Originally posted by CajunBillsBacker
                Where can I find this TGOJK fella? Does he make NCAA modeled players also?
                He does.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                  Knows More Than You
                  • Feb 2004

is it just me, or does that Willis one look like a dancer in a gay club? Don't get me wrong i think the rest of it looks cool, and I'll prolly still buy it, but that arm with the finger looks nothing like what it's molded after....
                  BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I agree a bit. It doesn't look like he's running like that pic. it looks more like he's dancing in the end zone. It's still cool though.

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
                      100% Cajun
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                      He does.
                      Cool man, do you have a website or something with prices, other models, ect?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                        is it just me, or does that Willis one look like a dancer in a gay club? Don't get me wrong i think the rest of it looks cool, and I'll prolly still buy it, but that arm with the finger looks nothing like what it's molded after....
                        Uh oh!!! Sorry, I don't have much knowledge of what a gay club is, I will have to take your word for it.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Uh oh!!! Sorry, I don't have much knowledge of what a gay club is, I will have to take your word for it.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Awesome job once again! I'll be buying some tickets for this one!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                              • Jan 2003

My thoughts exactly!

Personally I thought it looked pretty spot on to the real-life picture!

Comment

Working...
                              X