• Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Another Kicker tryout

Bills | Langan to Get a Tryout - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 26 May 2005 05:33:47 -0700

The Quad-City Times reports undrafted rookie free agent PK Justin Langan (Western Illinois) will be having a tryout with the Buffalo Bills June 17. In college, he kicked 53-yard field goals twice, in his sophomore year and again last fall. Scouts have told Langan that leg strength is not a question. "They told me the most important thing is consistency," Langan said. "So that is what I have been working on for the past few months."
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

FIELD GOALS FGM-FGA Pct 01-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-99 Lg Blk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Langan, Justin 11-16 68.8 0-0 3-3 3-4 4-8 1-1 53 0

His FGs aren't too bad--he seems to have a pretty strong leg--but the killer is that he was only 36-39 on PATs. UGH!!! If you want to bring in a guy to kickoff and handle long FGs, maybe, but he doesn't look like a suitable full-time replacement for Lindell based on his numbers last season--certainly not with 3 missed PATs in 39 attempts.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

You really need to know if the missed PATs were due to botcked snaps, blocks caused by poor blocking, or outright miskicks.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryven
        • Jan 2003

He also has been working on his consistency it looks like.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

4-8 from 40-49 worries me more than the PATs, which were probably blocked. Aren't there any real kickers available?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Maybe someone will be brought in just for kick offs since Lindell can barely make it inside the opposing teams 10 yd line.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jan 2004

www.wiuathletics.com/ release.php?id=1394
              Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Langan took about two months off to “rest his leg” after last season. His coach at WIU, Don Patterson, got in contact with Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz to allow Langan the opportunity to kick in the Hawkeyes’ indoor practice bubble during the winter months.
                “Coach Patterson and coach Ferentz are good friends, so it wasn’t a problem,” Langan said. “Once it got warm, I started kicking outside.”
                If this sissy thinks he can't kick in the cold then he's not Buffalo material.

Comment

Working...
                X