PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl Roster Announced later today: Make your Bills selections here

northernbillfan
12-19-2002, 03:15 AM
Bills await fate for AFC Pro Bowl

From the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle

ORCHARD PARK — As many as eight Buffalo Bills, most of them offensive players, made a case for a trip to the Pro Bowl this season.

Those players -- quarterback Drew Bledsoe, wide receivers Eric Moulds and Peerless Price, running back Travis Henry, guard Ruben Brown, tackle Mike Williams, fullback Larry Centers and punter Brian Moorman -- will learn this afternoon at practice if they’ll be playing in the Feb. 2 game in Honolulu.

The AFC and NFC squads will be announced publicly tonight on ESPN. Voting by fans, players and coaches each counted a third toward selecting the teams.

Bledsoe was the AFC’s leading vote getter among fans with 733,754. That boost from fans gives him a very good shot at being picked to his third Pro Bowl despite a second-half slump in which he has thrown just seven touchdown passes and eight interceptions, with his rating falling from 98.3 to 87.8.

Full Story (http://www.rochesterdandc.com/sports/bills/1219story3_bills.shtml)

I see Price and Moulds getting in, and defintely Moorman. Henry and Bledsoe have a 40-60% shot of making it in.

Who do you think will make the Pro Bowl team?

TypicalBill
12-19-2002, 03:22 AM
Moulds, Bledsoe, Brown and moorman.

If Priest Holmes is out of it with the injury then Henry will make it.

clumping platelets
12-19-2002, 03:27 AM
Moulds and R. Brown named starters

Henry, Bledsoe, and Moorman will be named later as injury replacements

Just my $0.02 :)

shelby
12-19-2002, 05:11 AM
EMo, Brown, and Bledsoe
PP and Henry too i hope.

Gunzlingr
12-19-2002, 08:23 AM
Bledsoe, Moulds, and our Defensive unit.

Ok, maybe not Bledsoe

Ebenezer
12-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Brown, Moorman and Moulds will be starters
Bledsoe is a reserve
Henry goes as a replacement in Holmes' place.

casdhf
12-19-2002, 10:45 AM
no one know who Brian Moorman is. It'll be a punter that's been around for ever and isn't good anymore....Darren Bennett is my guess

TedMock
12-19-2002, 12:28 PM
Only 1/3 comes from the fans, it should be even less. My honest opinion is Moulds and Brown starting, Moorman, depending on how popular he is amongst the 1/3, should start, Bledsoe and Price are reserves and Henry is a replacement due to the top 3 all being AFC.