X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Any news on Steve Mariucci ?

I heard that his contract ends at the end of the season and that he still didn't get a new one.

Any news people?
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • SoFL-Cheesehead
    • Nov 2002

Nothing that can be held as fact! I have heard him going to so many different places in both the college and Pro ranks!!
    Spelling and Grammer IS overrated!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

My guess is that Holmgren will get fired/quit in Seattle.

Holmgren will then go to San Fran as head coach, minus the player personell power he had in Seatttle.

Paul Allen will toss a wagon load of dollars at him to bring him to the Seahawks.

Forget Mariucci coming here. Now I don't know if he left on good terms or not, but Bruce DeHaven , the Bill's longtime Special Teams coach, is the current SP coach of the Niners. I would love for him to come back to Buffalo in that capacity.

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

"Forget Mariucci coming here." - Dozerdog
        Why not? Atleast he's a proven Head coach with years of experience and would be a huge improvement over GW
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I don't know how proven he is but he's definately had some luck. Owens was always a star but there are many, many players on that team who play way above themselves like Garcia and Hearst. Mariucci will have to win something in another situation to prove himself.

Comment

Working...
          X