PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe:Parcells Treatment of Vets

juice
05-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Sounds like Parcells is trying to let DB know that he believes in his ability as a player & leader.. Maybe he feels like the Bills staff tried to baby-sit him too much.:nuk:

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/05/27/bc.fbn.cowboys.bledsoe.ap/index.html

The King
05-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Best of luck Drew. :salute:

giusey1for-bills
05-27-2005, 08:09 PM
hello everyone, glad to be a member. thank you!

giusey1for-bills
05-27-2005, 08:14 PM
I read some interesting things about the bills, I believe they will be better than last year.

juice
05-27-2005, 08:23 PM
I read some interesting things about the bills, I believe they will be better than last year.:news:

DynaPaul
05-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, he's got leadership and swagger my ass!

juice
05-29-2005, 10:38 PM
You have to admit the staff was holding his hand a little too much, especially with the "Alarm Clock" experiment.. Instead of getting DB a lineman or two, TD got DB a Clock.

gr8slayer
05-29-2005, 10:52 PM
You have to admit the staff was holding his hand a little too much, especially with the "Alarm Clock" experiment.. Instead of getting DB a lineman or two, TD got DB a Clock.Holding his hand alittle too much? Try way too f'in much.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that stupid parade we threw for the guy. Goodness.

The_Philster
05-30-2005, 05:28 AM
We brought in one of the top QBs in the league over the past decade to replace a lineup of losers ever since Kelly retired....you had to know it would be a big deal

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Yeah he panicks and throws horrible passes because he was babied.

jamze132
05-30-2005, 08:24 AM
I just wished that the Bills got a chance to play Dallas this year.

gr8slayer
05-30-2005, 11:01 AM
We brought in one of the top QBs in the league over the past decade to replace a lineup of losers ever since Kelly retired....you had to know it would be a big dealBut one of the top QB's based on what? Surely not his record. Dont get me wrong I have been a Bledsoe fan since I was nine years old but its time for the guy to hang em up. Ever since he signed that huge contract and got injured he just hasnt seemed like the same player to me.

The_Philster
05-30-2005, 11:42 AM
But one of the top QB's based on what? Surely not his record. Dont get me wrong I have been a Bledsoe fan since I was nine years old but its time for the guy to hang em up. Ever since he signed that huge contract and got injured he just hasnt seemed like the same player to me.Based on how well he and the Patriots performed before the injury. Here in Buffalo, we only saw flashes. As far as his record, that's a team stat,...there isn't a QB in the history of the league that can perform without talent surrounding him...Drew's down years in NE seemed to be the years the pats roster was the weakest. As far as Drew's future, had he gone anywhere but to Dallas and Parcells, I think he'd fail. In Dallas with the Tuna, he has a chance for a few more good years.

juice
05-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Parcells is smart enough to know that you have to Max Protect an immobile pocket passer, give him a line that isn't made up of Practice Squad and Depth Chart player, and not have the bright idea to "Run the QB more" as Sam Weis suggested before last season about Bledsoe.

The Question for Bledsoe and the Cowboys is Can DB still be accurate when given the protection, It's obvious he still has the arm strength to go deep but does he have the Touch?