X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Kevin Thompson's NFL Europe Diary

Cologne quarterback Kevin Thompson was allocated to the Centurions from the Buffalo Bills, and is heading to Europe for a second stint in the league after playing for Frankfurt in 2001. This week Thompson talks about a disappointing loss to Amsterdam, and the franchises’ hopes for a big crowd for their final home game against Rhein.

Last week we had a couple days off on Monday and Tuesday to rest our bodies. We had a long week ahead of us and a tough game ahead of us on Monday night with Amsterdam at their place, which is supposedly a very difficult place to play in. Coach went over some statistics where they have won almost 70% of their games at home, so we knew we had a tough game ahead of us. It was a hard long week, but we got all our film and practice done and we felt good about the game.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I watched some of the Cologne Amsterdam game today and found it incredibly frustrating to watch Cologne's offence. They have some talent and Thompson seems to have some skills. I wonder if the coaching staff completely lacks any imagination though. They scored on a long touchdown to a fleet WR but otherwise seemed hopelessly predictable most of the time that I watched it.

Thompson has an NFL arm and more running ability than Drew Bledsoe, for a big QB, but I'm not sure he has great instincts.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• bacardi
      • May 2005

i thought he got injured in that game?

Comment

Working...
      X