PDA

View Full Version : Donohoe on WNSA now - 2:50

JJamezz
12-19-2002, 01:55 PM
For anyone who's listening, did Tom swallow a whistle or something??

JefftheBillsfan
12-19-2002, 01:56 PM
anything interesting?

Tatonka
12-19-2002, 05:32 PM
no body heard it?

JJamezz
12-19-2002, 06:17 PM
The only thing of any interest was in reference to the coaching staff - TD said he couldn't really make judgements given the talent level they've had to work with...

But it just sounded like the old company line - I wouldn't put much too much credence into it... Although Williams job is most likely safe, I think there will probably be some significant changes to his staff, namely Gray.

Doc
12-19-2002, 11:25 PM
CBSSportsline is saying Williams will be back but Gray and Danny Smith (ST's coach) are goners. That would be fine with me, and they can add Vinklarek as well.

justasportsfan
12-20-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz
The only thing of any interest was in reference to the coaching staff - TD said he couldn't really make judgements given the talent level they've had to work with...

Wasn't he part of the hiring and firing process?

He told Fletcher "I want you" and Fletcher hasn't lived up to our expectations. Can we compare him to a healthy Cowart? Maybe next year.

Compared to GW I still have respect for TD. He will make this team better next year.

BambinoSux
12-21-2002, 08:15 AM
London Fletcher's had a great year. Great pick-up. Just because our defense sucked doesn't mean everyone on it sucks. Winfield has had an excellent year too for the most part. So has Pat Williams. If you look at individual performances you see that better. If you just look at the few bad plays that these guys make and not the many good plays, then you don't know how good they really are.

Jeff1220
12-21-2002, 09:36 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=153406&dsp=press

FYI, Fletcher and Williams (as well as Henry, Price, and Others) made the AFC Pro Bowl alternates team. Not too shabby - to me, that says those guys had a pretty good year (especially when you look at some of the guys who didn't even make alternate).

TigerJ
12-21-2002, 11:46 AM
I think Fletcher's play improved over the course of the season, which one would expect considering he had to come in and learn a new system.