PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the Bills Alternate jerseys on their website!

Nighthawk
05-31-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm not making this up...they have a picture of Spikes' jersey and it looks like the 64-65 jersey. Also, lot's of red standing buffalo stuff, so it looks like they will be wearing the old helmets. I would post the link, but since the Bills are being so hush, hush about this, I don't want to take the chance. Sorry!

Just go to their store and click on the father's day advertisment. There will be ads for other items on the left hand side while you look at a certain item. Just keep hitting refresh and the items will change on the left. The jersey will eventually pop up.

Good luck!

Nighthawk
05-31-2005, 11:58 PM
Just tried to pull it up again, but couldn't...keep trying...the standing buffalo stuff is still on there!

Nublar7
06-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Here you go:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/xlarge/j3080t.jpg

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/xlarge/g4362.jpg

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/large/lbillshelmet.jpg

Marvelous
06-01-2005, 12:04 AM
i couldn't find it from the official site.. I like the blue pictured above.

Nublar7
06-01-2005, 12:05 AM
i couldn't find it from the official site.. I like the blue pictured above.I got it from the Official Site. Currently you can buy it and it is called "Spikes Alternate Jersey". They also have it in youth sizes, and that is called "Spikes 3rd Jersey".

Marvelous
06-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Got it. I feel naughty :D: Kinda similar to the cardinals alternate. I wanna see the front...

Nighthawk
06-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Here you go:

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/xlarge/j3080t.jpg

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/xlarge/g4362.jpg

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/large/lbillshelmet.jpg

That's it! I also found a Losman, Clements, McGahee and Evans. They're alright, but I need to see the front. I like the numbers on the top of the shoulders. Hopefully, it has the word "Bills" at the collar...that would look good.

The Spaz
06-01-2005, 03:00 AM
link?:up::beers:

The Spaz
06-01-2005, 03:10 AM
http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=11375#
<b>Losman</b>

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=11365#
<b>Mcgahee</b>

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=11384#
<b>Clements</b>

LtFinFan66
06-01-2005, 03:11 AM
They probably screwed up by showing it on there before the unveiling and got called on it and pulled it immediately. Probably why you can't find it now

The Spaz
06-01-2005, 03:16 AM
I just ordered a Mcgahee!:up::beer::party:

Bill Brasky
06-01-2005, 06:11 AM
i like the jersey's but am sort of dissapointed. i would have liked to see a standing buffalo on the shoulders instead of the numbers.

LtFinFan66
06-01-2005, 06:36 AM
i like the jersey's but am sort of dissapointed. i would have liked to see a standing buffalo on the shoulders instead of the numbers.They don't look like a throw back to me. Is that what they are shooting for??

Bill Brasky
06-01-2005, 06:56 AM
They don't look like a throw back to me. Is that what they are shooting for??

Yes, they are the jersey's from the 60's-70's.

The 80's-90's jersey were slightly different.

LtFinFan66
06-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Yes, they are the jersey's from the 60's-70's.

The 80's-90's jersey were slightly different.Oh, ok. Cool

BuffaloRanger
06-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Wouldn't it be great if you could have one over night shipped and then wear it to the unveiling?

SabreEleven
06-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Aren't they wearing a throw back jersey AND a 3rd Jersey this year? Seems to me that they would be two different ones.

Uncle Jesse
06-01-2005, 08:07 AM
I think their ugly, really boring and plain too, looks too much like the giants and other blue teams. I like our current ones much better.

Tatonka
06-01-2005, 08:10 AM
i was really hoping for a red jersey..i am not buying that one... i know that.

Nighthawk
06-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Aren't they wearing a throw back jersey AND a 3rd Jersey this year? Seems to me that they would be two different ones.

No, just a throwback jersey which will be their 3rd jersey. These are them...and I'm sure with all of the other "old standing buffalo items" on the site also, that they will be wearing the old helmets. The jerseys alone aren't anything to get excited about, but the entire uniform should be pretty cool. They need to wear black shoes with the throwback unis!

The Spaz
06-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Me likey!:up:

Ebenezer
06-01-2005, 09:12 AM
I like it a whole lot better than the current jersey....jmo.

RedEyE
06-01-2005, 09:23 AM
I like these a lot. The throwback buffalo has always been the best.

Bills 4 life
06-01-2005, 09:53 AM
WAIT A SEC. the guy who posted the pic is a FISH fan..its hard 2 believe that the bills would let this jersey leak out like that

Michael82
06-01-2005, 10:23 AM
WAIT A SEC. the guy who posted the pic is a FISH fan..its hard 2 believe that the bills would let this jersey leak out like that
You must not know the Buffalo Bills official site. They are known for screwups like this. :snicker:

Michael82
06-01-2005, 10:26 AM
It's just like my current Thurman Thomas jersey, except for the sleeves. With the whole uniform it will look nice, but i'm surprised that they want to go this way with the jerseys to sell. They won't be selling a lot of this kind imo. But I'll still buy one anyways. :D I would have rather have the 1963 style jersey. That's more unique. They will really bring me over to their side if they put a tiny standing buffalo under the neck in the front...or the word Bills. :up:

Nublar7
06-01-2005, 10:28 AM
WAIT A SEC. the guy who posted the pic is a FISH fan..its hard 2 believe that the bills would let this jersey leak out like thatYes, I made it up just to get a laugh. :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
06-01-2005, 10:40 AM
I love it. The white standing buffalo helmet and that blue jersey together look HOT!!!! :bf1:

Mr. Miyagi
06-01-2005, 10:44 AM
White pants then probably?

Ed
06-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I think their ugly, really boring and plain too, looks too much like the giants and other blue teams. I like our current ones much better.

What were you expecting, it's a throw back jersey. Haven't you ever seen pictures of the old uniforms from the 60's? The whole point of the jersey is to celebrate the anniversary of our championship teams, not come out with some whole new flashy design.

As far as those being the real thing, I would bet it is if it was on the official website. They did the same exact thing when they came out with new uni's in 2002. They accidentally put up a picture of a new Bledsoe jersey before the unveiling and then had to quickly take it off the site.

Nighthawk
06-01-2005, 01:46 PM

I am the person who started the thread and I told him where to find the picture...I am a Bills fan. These are the 3rd jerseys, but the rest of the uniform is to be unveiled on Saturday.

Nighthawk
06-01-2005, 01:48 PM
It's just like my current Thurman Thomas jersey, except for the sleeves. With the whole uniform it will look nice, but i'm surprised that they want to go this way with the jerseys to sell. They won't be selling a lot of this kind imo. But I'll still buy one anyways. :D I would have rather have the 1963 style jersey. That's more unique. They will really bring me over to their side if they put a tiny standing buffalo under the neck in the front...or the word Bills. :up:

I'm with you Mikey...need the old Bills logo or the word Bills under the collar. Also, it would look good with black shoes...

juice
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
The problem is with the throwback road uni, with the mostly white jersey and the Red Standing Buffalo on the helmet there isn't any Blue on the old helmets, just a red stripe.. With the '75 uni there is the Blue Charging Buffalo as well as the blue stripe down the middle of the Helmet to set off the Blue #'s and names and Blue Pants.

If they wear the Throwback Road Unis they should go with either the Blue Buffalo on the White Helmet or a Blue Helmet.

Has the standing Buffalo ever been Blue on the white helmets or has it always been Red, the Red on White helmets will make the Uni look Old Fashioned like, instead of like a throwback.

buffalofan19
06-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't get the pic. Anybody save it onto their computer by any chance?

BuffaloRanger
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Here you go.

Lori
06-01-2005, 03:28 PM
The problem is with the throwback road uni, with the mostly white jersey and the Red Standing Buffalo on the helmet there isn't any Blue on the old helmets, just a red stripe..
Not true, if they're the '65 model - IIRC, they added the blue helmet stripes in '65.

To answer your question, the standing buffalo has always been red.

Iehoshua
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM
These are growing on me...

juice
06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Your correct.. but looking at the Helmet there's still not enough Blue, with the blue stripes being soo thin, to offset the dominance of the Blue in the rest of the Uni.. Which is why they probably changed from "Standing Buffalo" to "Stripey" with the red spash. It gives the Uni a more uniformed look.

The Dominance of the Blue Buffalo with thin Red Stripes on the Helmet to match the thin stripes in the rest of the Uni looks the best, even down to the socks and pants. The White helmet with the Red Standing Buffalo looks old fashioned especially with no other teams in the League wearing White Helmets these days.

I think the trick is to have the "Old School" look without looking "Old Fashioned".

Bill Brasky
06-01-2005, 04:32 PM

I don't know about that... it looks like a different shade of blue to me. I like the idea of the Buffalo on the jersey, but I think it should be on the sleeves.

buffalofan19
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Here you go.
Thanks.

Crisis
06-01-2005, 05:47 PM
The bag looks ok, depends on how the front looks.

Unfortunately you cant paperbag uniforms like you can other things...

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Here you go.

B I N G O!!! here's the jersey's that the BILLS have worn over the yr's compare these to the new throwback one that BuffaloRanger has posted! :irule: :bravo: :bravo:
:goodpost:

Kerr
06-03-2005, 01:29 AM
I like the jersey.