PDA

View Full Version : HENRY ON NFL NETWORK......

bigbub2352
06-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Rich was taking to the inside guy who predicts what is going to happen soon with the league, june 1st cuts, extc. Brought up TH said that the bills are standing firm to get a 3RD pick but so far no takers, said that TENN is most interested and thinks they will step up and give up a 3rd, also said that jacksonville is in the mix. They think that because of Fred Taylor's injury is more serious than they are lettinig on and it might linger thru the season.
Ended it with he thinks TH will be in a TENN uniform before training camp, owners just don't say that publickly if they are not seeking him seriously...

Rhettoric
06-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Just saw that myself. Hopefully the inside guy is right! :nervous:

bigbub2352
06-01-2005, 10:45 PM
they need to get something of value for him i think TDhas something up his sleave... (hopefully)

K-Gun
06-02-2005, 12:21 AM
I'd rather he goes to Tenn. I don't see them being a playoff threat for a while. Jax is close, and i'd hate to meet them in the playoffs with Henry in thier backfield (unless he fumbles a couple of time of course.)

Marvelous
06-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Man wtf is going on that no team is jumping at a wimpy 3rd round pick for Henry? Is it because he is greedy with exteding? If teams will pay a 2nd for AJ Feeley and a 6th for Seau... But i would like to know the real deal behind this story. Does Tenessee really hope we will just cut him? IMO spend a 3rd and be happy. Why take the risk that another team would get him.
I'm confused on this whole Henry thing.. I hope Ricky Williams doesn't play and we trade Henry to Miami just so i/we can watch him play. I don't see him as a major threat................... :blowup:

HHURRICANE
06-02-2005, 08:00 AM
We are going to get a third rounder, that's it. The only thing up TD's sleeve is his watch telling him that time is clicking away on getting Henry out of Buffalo.

bigbub2352
06-02-2005, 08:10 AM
i think the reason nobody wants TH is the fact the he is injury prone, fumbles in excess, and he is a complete moron, and has a criminal past, and a gamblimg problem, the bills bailed him out of bankruptcy by extending his contract, and he has a taste for young 14 yr old white girls from the penn, that could have something to do with it!

TedMock
06-02-2005, 08:17 AM
i think the reason nobody wants TH is the fact the he is injury prone, fumbles in excess, and he is a complete moron, and has a criminal past, and a gamblimg problem, the bills bailed him out of bankruptcy by extending his contract, and he has a taste for young 14 yr old white girls from the penn, that could have something to do with it!

Oh, C'mon. Boys will be boys. :funny:

Voltron
06-02-2005, 08:52 AM
We are going to get a third rounder, that's it. The only thing up TD's sleeve is his watch telling him that time is clicking away on getting Henry out of Buffalo.
Henry holds no cards here. The only person TH is hurting at this point is himself. If he would have just kept up the classy act we saw last year he would have been gone by now. Who wants a whiner in their locker room? Every one in the NFL has to compete for there Job in one way or another. He has been spoiled because we never really had anyone to push him until now.

Morgoth
06-02-2005, 09:21 AM

He had one season of excessive fumbling which was much improved the following season. Being a complete moron doesn't stop people from playing in the NFL. It could be said that Michael Jordan had a gambling problem. One incident with a minor doesn't indicate a trend. Don't get me wrong I don't think he's acting as a team player, he's under a contract he should be acting in the teams best interests I just think you're throwing crap out that is irrelevant. Henry is a strong back that plays hurt(different from injured).

dannyek71
06-02-2005, 11:35 AM
nobody wants him because running backs are a dime a dozen. They are the most overrated posistion in all of sports.

Outside of about 5 NFL teams, name one who does not have a back that could be labeled as having the potential to be "dominating"

Mr. Miyagi
06-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Outside of about 5 NFL teams, name one who does not have a back that could be labeled as having the potential to be "dominating"
First you tell us the 5 teams.

kbeath
06-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Browns, Eagles, Vikings, and the Niners. I can only name 4. And they all have RB that should be at least solid. I think the Bills dont relize.... What if WM gets hurt.. We all know Henry doesnt want to play for you, do you feel good about giving the ball to him as your number one back. I wouldnt be real positive about that.

Drive 4 Five
06-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Browns, Eagles, Vikings, and the Niners. I can only name 4. And they all have RB that should be at least solid. I think the Bills dont relize.... What if WM gets hurt.. We all know Henry doesnt want to play for you, do you feel good about giving the ball to him as your number one back. I wouldnt be real positive about that.

I think you could add Jax, the Titans, and the Texans to that list. I dunno about the Eagles, I think Westbrook will be there when it matters.

Drive 4 Five
06-02-2005, 03:23 PM

See this is not cool at all. This is the kind of stuff that makes people like Ron Artest jump into the stands and pummel the fans. Heck I'd beat your ass if you made comments like that about me. J/K of course. But still...not cool to judge someone like that.

[QUOTE=dannyek71]nobody wants him because running backs are a dime a dozen. They are the most overrated posistion in all of sports.

Anyway...I disagree 100%. Just ask the Phish who would have made the SB with Dan Marino if only they had a dominant back. Ask John Elway how important Terrel Davis was to his team, I could go on and on...but I won't.

jamze132
06-02-2005, 08:57 PM
See this is not cool at all. This is the kind of stuff that makes people like Ron Artest jump into the stands and pummel the fans. Heck I'd beat your ass if you made comments like that about me. J/K of course. But still...not cool to judge someone like that.

[QUOTE=dannyek71]nobody wants him because running backs are a dime a dozen. They are the most overrated posistion in all of sports.

Anyway...I disagree 100%. Just ask the Phish who would have made the SB with Dan Marino if only they had a dominant back. Ask John Elway how important Terrel Davis was to his team, I could go on and on...but I won't.
Well it's hard to argue the fact that he likes little girls. Facts are facts so you might as well pummel away Ron.

Drive 4 Five
06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Well it's hard to argue the fact that he likes little girls. Facts are facts so you might as well pummel away Ron.

I don't want to make excuses for Henry but he said he made a mistake. WTF?

Voltron
06-03-2005, 09:40 AM
I guess he has never walked though the Mall lately and seen what looks like a 20-something until you get up close and notice she is 15. Not to mention the girl LIED to TH and said she was 21. :shakeno:

Sure is hard to kick someone while they are down :rolleyes:

ExWNYer
06-03-2005, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=dannyek71]nobody wants him because running backs are a dime a dozen.QUOTE]

So I guess that would explain why so many unproven commodities at RB were drafted in the 3rd and 4th Round this year instead of these teams making a bid for TH, huh? :blowup:

bigbub2352
06-03-2005, 01:05 PM
actually two of my freinds work at the detention center travis henry was picking them up regularly there and it is a place for YOUTH GIRL OFFENDERS under the age of 18 and that is clearly stated by the 6ft sign as u pull into the complex

The_Philster
06-03-2005, 06:22 PM
I guess he has never walked though the Mall lately and seen what looks like a 20-something until you get up close and notice she is 15. Not to mention the girl LIED to TH and said she was 21. :shakeno:

Sure is hard to kick someone while they are down :rolleyes:

well said :bf1: