• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

New York Jets & Ny Giants

New York jets and New York Giants are going making brand new stadium! What about Buffalo Bills?

Does Buffalo Bills are going make new Stadium in the Future?????:meh2:
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Doubt it.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

spell check

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Not unless we move. For one reason or another the NFL just doesnt care about us.

Comment

• STAMPY
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

You guys can't afford it, Buffalo is a city struggling financially

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by STAMPY
            You guys can't afford it, Buffalo is a city struggling financially
            Whats this you guys crap? Who are you loyal to?

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Whats this you guys crap? Who are you loyal to?
              im a bills fan, i don't live in buffalo, that's why i said you guys

Comment

• K-Gun
                Deal with it
                • Jul 2003

AS much as I hate to admitt it, if we get a new stadium it will have to be in Batavia.

I can see a Tri county agreement happening between Erie, Monroe and Genesee, which would benefit all three, and keep the Bills in Western NY.

I can see that happening in 10- 15 years if Tom G buys in team.
                [W]e are busy that we may have leisure, and make war that we may live in peace...

[F]or no one chooses to be at war, or provokes war, for the sake of being at war; any one would seem absolutely murderous if he were to make enemies of his friends in order to bring about battle and slaughter...

- Aristotle

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by K-Gun
                  AS much as I hate to admitt it, if we get a new stadium it will have to be in Batavia.

I can see a Tri county agreement happening between Erie, Monroe and Genesee, which would benefit all three, and keep the Bills in Western NY.

Or even Danny Wegman.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that either. Only problem...the Canadian fans are a big amount that go to the games, moving the stadium to Buffalo makes it a little farther for the Canadian fans.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

paladin is favorite poster. deffenly.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
                      spell check
                      And grammar check, punctuation check, capitalization check, intelligence check. . .
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Ah, the Batavia Bills. Has a nice ring to it.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ExWNYer
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by paladin warrior
                          New York jets and New York Giants are going making brand new stadium!
                          That's NJ Giants and NJ J-E-S-T, Jest, Jest, Jest.
                          Get it right. Buffalo is NY's only team.
                          "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            Or even Danny Wegman.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that either. Only problem...the Canadian fans are a big amount that go to the games, moving the stadium to Buffalo makes it a little farther for the Canadian fans.
                            But closer to Rochester, which is a bigger draw than Canada anyway.

I always thought moving the stadium to the other side of Buffalo would be a good idea. First, most of the fans are from either Buffalo or Rochester, which means everyone has to go the SAME WAY on I-90 after the game. Moving the stadium east would mean the Rochester fans go one way and the Buffalo fans go the other, so it would help alleviate traffic.

Second, for night games and late games, it would be much easier for Rochester fans to attend. We have a home game at 8 pm this year- any fan from Rochester who goes won't get home til 2 am. That's difficult for anyone who works (read: anyone who can afford the tickets) and kids.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• EricStratton
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              Or even Danny Wegman.

It's pretty much the same distance from say Toronto to Batavia as it is from Toronto to Orchard Park.

Comment

Working...
                              X