X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

This has gone on far too long!!!

Somebody please remove the Drew Bledsoe.com link I need closure!!!!
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Hey just because he is gone does not mean that his Foundation is not still alive and well in Buffalo. Say what you want about him but he was a class act off the field and his foundation still does a lot of good work in western NY. Should we get rid of Hunters Hope because JK is no longer a player on the team?
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
      Hey just because he is gone does not mean that his Foundation is not still alive and well in Buffalo. Say what you want about him but he was a class act off the field and his foundation still does a lot of good work in western NY. Should we get rid of Hunters Hope because JK is no longer a player on the team?
      Great response.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Don't click on it.

It's your prerogative.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
          Somebody please remove the Drew Bledsoe.com link I need closure!!!!
          I just took this as a joke, so
          I too, am glad he's no longer our QB!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Great response.
            ditto
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Darth Moulds
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Great response.
              amen to that.
              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

OK I have been keeping this under my hat because of all the Drew bashers out there but I wrote Mac to let him know we would miss Drew and his family because of what a positive Role model I though Drew was in the community. Well it blew me away when I got an e-mail from his Dad Mac.

Dear Barry,

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter of support. It is so rewarding
                to know that so many people out there actually recognize the character that
                Drew displays as he competes in the NFL. So often them media laments the
                lack of positive role models in professional sports while they ignore the
                ones that are there and only report on the guys who make mistakes. Drew is
                far more typical of the young men I have met in the NFL than the picture
                painted for us by the media's focus on the "Bad Boys"! Thanks again for
                recognizing the contribution that Drew has made to the Buffalo Bills and to
                the Community of Western New York.

I will forward your letter to Drew. He reads all letters that I forward to
                him. I usually print them to send to him as he does not even attempt to keep
                an e-mail address.

Please continue to support the efforts of our Parenting with Dignity Program
                in Western New York. The Bills may have cut Drew but they did not cut
                Parenting with Dignity. We will continue to be very active in the great
                community of Western New York.

If I could offer any thoughts to the Western New York area it would be to
                stop letting a few whining and negative members of your press speak for all
                of you. If one were to read your papers one would think that the nastiest
                people in the world live in that area. I know that is not true because I was
                privileged to go to more that 76 different communities up there and I know
                firsthand that WNY is one of the most friendly and family-centered parts of
                all of America! It is no wonder that business shy away from moving to your
                area because your press presents such a negative picture of your community!
                Speak up!

My gosh, Buffalo is the only city in the NFL to sell out their stadium when
                the team is 0-4! The fans cheer for their team and let the media root
                against them!

Sincerely,

Mac Bledsoe

Parenting with Dignity The ideas in your head will rule your world!

Mac Bledsoe
                President and Founder the Parenting with Dignity Program supported by the
                Drew Bledsoe Foundation
                730 Capistrano
                Kalispell, Mt 59901
                mac@drewbledsoe.com
                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Very cool
                  Mac was nearby the Bills section at the Seattle game
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

That's a typically classy letter from Mac. You can see where Drew got his strength of character.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Voltron
                      Totally agree.
                      Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                        • Feb 2005

i really hope the zone keeps it on as a tribute. Drew is still in my opinion the most unfairly treated player I've ever seen this town chew up and spit out.
                        Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

WOW! That's a great letter. You guys in WNY should start a media revolution.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• jamze132
                            • Jun 2003

We should sign Mac as our media relations guy.

Comment

• helmetguy
                              Touch the helmet for luck
                              • Sep 2002

Very cool, Volts.
                              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                              X