X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Tennesee ups offer for Henry

according to billsdaily.com, Tennsee has offered a 4th round pick for henry. Before they were offering 5th. It shows that at some point maybe we will get our third.

www.billsdaily.com

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

This is BS. Let another RB go down and let them battle out it. Desperate times, Desperate measures. If another back goes down we could be looking at a 2.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Stewie
      Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
      • Aug 2002

My guess: TD will go for a conditional 3rd or 4th that will balloon to a 2nd or 1st depending on Travis' yards/td's next year.
      Originally posted by Topdog
      Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
      Originally posted by mercyrule
      I love Weiner.
      Originally posted by mercyrule
      also cheese

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Bills holding firm on price for Henry

By Adam Schefter
        Special to NFL.com

(June 1, 2005) -- The Bills want to deal running back Travis Henry, and most likely will wind up dealing him, but they are insisting on nothing less than a third-round draft choice for him. It is the reason no deal has gotten done so far.

The Tennessee Titans, the team still most likely to land Henry, have offered a fourth-round pick. Granted, this could be the Bills' negotiating ploy, but for right now, they're sticking firm to it -- a three, or no deal. And with the Titans backfield looking as shallow as it does, Henry might be worth the three the Dolphins gave up for former St. Louis running back Lamar Gordon.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

I would only give up Henry for a third if it was conditional and could go up to a second or first, otherwise he's more valueable on our roster.

Comment

• Kolbiss
            AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
            I would only give up Henry for a third if it was conditional and could go up to a second or first, otherwise he's more valueable on our roster.

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8524488

Bills holding firm on price for Henry

By Adam Schefter
              Special to NFL.com

(June 1, 2005) -- The Bills want to deal running back Travis Henry, and most likely will wind up dealing him, but they are insisting on nothing less than a third-round draft choice for him. It is the reason no deal has gotten done so far.

The Tennessee Titans, the team still most likely to land Henry, have offered a fourth-round pick. Granted, this could be the Bills' negotiating ploy, but for right now, they're sticking firm to it -- a three, or no deal. And with the Titans backfield looking as shallow as it does, Henry might be worth the three the Dolphins gave up for former St. Louis running back Lamar Gordon.
              Thanks ive been looking for that

Comment

• camelcowboy
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by paulB
                My guess: TD will go for a conditional 3rd or 4th that will balloon to a 2nd or 1st depending on Travis' yards/td's next year.
                Your probally right, I can see it going down like that. Maybe now we can get a bidding war with another team.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

Right now no team is desperate enough to meet the Bills demands...but they will soon enough. Right now he'll go to Tennessee probably for a 3rd, but if something catastrophic happens (a starting RB from another team going down) we may find ourselves the object of a bidding war.

All depends on the demand for TH.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I don't want a 4th. I was a lot more for a two-time 1000+ yard back. If the Pats had to pay a 2nd rounder for Dillon, Henry is worth just as much.

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I'd be willing to trade him for a 4th that upgrades to a 3rd after 800 yards and a 2nd after 1200.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                        I'd be willing to trade him for a 4th that upgrades to a 3rd after 800 yards and a 2nd after 1200.
                        That would be a good trade. I like it.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Something tells me that the Titans are going to cave soon. Donahoe has them by the balls.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Can we have Fat Tony send someone out to Tennessee and break Chris Brown's legs? We'd be looking at a 1st rounder right away.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                              Next Question!
                              • Nov 2004

Something tells me that the Titans are going to cave soon. Donahoe has them by the balls.
                              Gimme a break. Here we go again. Donahoe is God, he does no wrong (cue high-pitched religious music)

If he was so great, we already would've gotten something for Henry. Now we have to minimally wait until NEXT year again to get some value out of this, if we get any value at all.

I'm not impressed, and if we get a third for next year, I still won't be.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X