PDA

View Full Version : Hey Eb, R. Rich, Devin, Mikey82

ryjam282
06-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Did anyone make the picks for the Wookiees in rounds 56-60? I noticed he has a lot of "missed picks" on there and I know we all have to have 53 players so did someone pick for him? I noticed you guys were picking for people at the end. Was this an oversight?

Ebenezer
06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
The picks were made in the threads and then posted in the round by round thread...

L.A. Playa
06-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Shouldnt the Wookies be asking that question why are you so interested in your other I mean that team HMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL JK

L.A. Playa
06-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Eb, since rookie draft is on Monday here is a question. Whats going on with the Rejects, Spartans and Squirrels ??? are they still particpating ???

ryjam282
06-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Shouldnt the Wookies be asking that question why are you so interested in your other I mean that team HMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL JK

Damn, there on to me...

I just remember that my friend said he wasn't going to be able to pick that day and that was his last day of picks. I told him to PM everyone a list. When I saw "missed pick" I knew he hadn't done so and I was wondering if they made the picks for him.

Ebenezer
06-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Eb, since rookie draft is on Monday here is a question. Whats going on with the Rejects, Spartans and Squirrels ??? are they still particpating ???
The Spartans have checked back in and should be around. If they can't make a round they will provide a list. I have not heard from the Rejects or Squirrels. Draft boy (KSS) did check in on May 27. I have a feeling they are college kids who might be home for the summer but haven't had the chance to fire up the computer or are working.