Buffalo Bills have Over 43,000 Season Ticket Holders already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills have Over 43,000 Season Ticket Holders already!

I just got a text message from the Bills. It's pretty cool.

V-COACH BILLS:
    The Ticket Office has confirmed the sale of over 43,000 season tickets. At this point last year, the Bills had sold just over 40,000.
  • FreddyvsJason
    • May 2003

I know it is a good thing, BUT, if this team continues it's .500 season pace- the organization will never be forced to go for it all since they have what they want the ticket support. I'm not saying don't buy tickets- I just hope their goal is to win super bowls and not just sell tickets.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Sadly you're right FreddyvsJason. While I think Ralph wants to win, Tom Donahoe has shown he can make the organization money, but hasn't shown he will 'do what it takes' to make the Bills a winner. And if he has 'done what it takes' in his mind, it just hasn't been good enough...

Jon

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FreddyvsJason
        I know it is a good thing, BUT, if this team continues it's .500 season pace- the organization will never be forced to go for it all since they have what they want the ticket support. I'm not saying don't buy tickets- I just hope their goal is to win super bowls and not just sell tickets.
        If they start winning and get to the playoffs, i could see the season tickets going over 50,000 easily.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Believe me, TD is trying to win. He knows the only way a small market team can be financially successful over the long haul is to win, and he knows that ultimately his job depends on it.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

They'd have sold waaaay more tickets by now if they were out on Long Island.

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

I'm not suggestion Tom Donahoe is trying NOT to win. Of course he's TRYING to win, it's his job. Whether he puts the team's finances and bottom line ahead of winning is another story.

Jon

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I'd rather see the team competitive and stay in Buffalo, than win a Super Bowl and move to LA three years later
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Darth Moulds
                  • Aug 2004

oh boy stampy ain't going to like this one.
                  http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I had a dream last night that the Buffalo Bills where the 2007 Superbowl champions. We beat the Minnesota Vikings.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                      I'd rather see the team competitive and stay in Buffalo, than win a Super Bowl and move to LA three years later
                      Hmm, i'm not sure which is worse. i want a Super Bowl win badly...but i don't want them to move.

Comment

• regor
                        • Jul 2002

..............all the Drew haters are now buying season tickets

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          They'd have sold waaaay more tickets by now if they were out on Long Island.
                          Neg'd

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I just got a text message from the Bills. It's pretty cool.

V-COACH BILLS:
                            The Ticket Office has confirmed the sale of over 43,000 season tickets. At this point last year, the Bills had sold just over 40,000.
                            How many people does the Ralph hold? 43,000 seems like a pretty good amount of season tickets

Comment

Working...
                            X