• Show
Clear All
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

This one has to hurt in Seattle . . .

Talk about a waste of talent.

• LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Bust!! Though he may catch on and step up somewhere. Who knows!

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
      Bust!! Though he may catch on and step up somewhere. Who knows!
      He'll be playing football in rehab, or prison within the next 5 years.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
        • May 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
        He'll be playing football in rehab, or prison within the next 5 years.
        Maybe he can star in The Longest Yard II?

Comment

• Johnny Utah
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Yeah he blew it, but i'm pretty sure some team will pick him up eventually. He's one of those guys who has untapped potential.

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

He'll land somewhere for around league minimum like David Terrell and get another shot. Who knows, maybe this is what he needs to learn....

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

If Im Pitt Ill give Koren a try. If he proves to be succesful he could prove to very very valuable opposite Ward. Might make Bens year a little easier.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Stewie
                Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                • Aug 2002

I know I'll take some crap for this but, I think we should bring him in for a looksie if he's willing to play for the league minimum. He's a young receiver with first round talent. Moulds is not getting any younger, and if he gets hurt our offense will bog down a bit. You think anyone is going to fear Josh reed lined up as the Z?

If he screws up again, he screws up, and he won't help the team. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.
                Originally posted by Topdog
                Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                I love Weiner.
                Originally posted by mercyrule
                also cheese

Comment

• Bulldog
                  Top Dog
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  If Im Pitt Ill give Koren a try. If he proves to be succesful he could prove to very very valuable opposite Ward. Might make Bens year a little easier.
                  My guess is Baltimore. They still need more weapons on offense and he should fit in nicely with current Raven thugs Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis. That would be my guess.
                  I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                    I know I'll take some crap for this but, I think we should bring him in for a looksie if he's willing to play for the league minimum. He's a young receiver with first round talent. Moulds is not getting any younger, and if he gets hurt our offense will bog down a bit. You think anyone is going to fear Josh reed lined up as the Z?

If he screws up again, he screws up, and he won't help the team. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.
                    I'd consider this also, but only for the league minimum. If he keeps dropping balls and acting like an immature goof, cut him.

But, we won't consider him.

God give me style and give me grace
                    God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• capitolneal
                      • Sep 2003

I agree also he is TALENT you seen glimpses of his talent a couple years ago
                      we pick him up and go to 4 and 5 reciever sets dink and dunk the ball down field and think NO 8 man fronts against WM, damn I say we do the chuck and duck (run and shoot)..... This guy is better than terrell, and he would be a fine edition

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by capitolneal
                        I agree also he is TALENT you seen glimpses of his talent a couple years ago
                        we pick him up and go to 4 and 5 reciever sets dink and dunk the ball down field and think NO 8 man fronts against WM, damn I say we do the chuck and duck (run and shoot)..... This guy is better than terrell, and he would be a fine edition

...or even a fine additon.

The Bills won't be interested in him. They don't want 2 WRs who drop passes do they?
                        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

I'd give him a chance for vet min as well. But other teams need WRs more than we do so they'll prolly offer more.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Voltron
                            • Jul 2002

Beats the hell out of Josh Reed! I would take him in a NY minute for League min!

It won’t happen though. Teams will be lined up with incentive laden contracts for him.
                            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                            - Mark Twain

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

lets sign him!

Comment

Working...
                              X