X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

BZFL Rookie Draft Trade Thread

This is the thread in which to post all trades concerning the rookie draft. Each trade MUST be approved by BOTH parties and you must also list not only the rounds of the picks being traded, but also THE ORDER OF THE PICK IN THE ROUND!!

For example:

[R. Rich post]
    The R. Rich Convicted Felons trade their 1st (#3), 4th (#18), and 7th (#3) round picks to the Devin's Deviants for their 2nd (#1), 4th (#1), and 8th (#1).

[Devin post]
    Trade confirmed.
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

And now, for the first trade for this thread:

The LA Playas send their 1st round pick (#19) to the Erie Assassins for the Assassins' 2nd (#19) and 3rd (#2) round picks.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Confirmed by the Playas

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

also...whether it be Devin, R. Rich, Mikey or me...please edit the post to indicate that the appropriate picks have been changed in the draft threads. Thanks!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Gotcha. I'll be keeping track of the trades in this draft. Unlike the stocking draft, I won't let it get away from me this time. I'll stay on top of it.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

pmac... where was that offer when we were talking!?!?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
              pmac... where was that offer when we were talking!?!?
              You dont have a third

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

The LA Aztecs have traded their 1st round pick 17th overall to The Golden Brewsers of Denver for a 2nd(20th in the round) 3rd (1st in the round) and a 6th(20th in the round).
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Rich I fowarded my emails with partimeplayer. He said he was going to be out studying for a final. I hope that works.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

There is a trade to announce! The Spaz Spartans have acquired Tampa Bay Tarpons 1st round pick for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks next year.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
                      There is a trade to announce! The Spaz Spartans have acquired Tampa Bay Tarpons 1st round pick for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks next year.
                      Deal has been accepted...
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                        Rich I fowarded my emails with partimeplayer. He said he was going to be out studying for a final. I hope that works.
                        It doesn't.

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich
                          It doesn't.
                          Now partime isnt going to make his pick and you throw off the earth's balance.
                          It was all

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                            Now partime isnt going to make his pick and you throw off the earth's balance.
                            Just another day @ the office for me.

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

All trades have been confirmed and the posts have been edited to reflect the changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X