PDA

View Full Version : Losman: Will the next star QB please stand up?

NC-BILLS44
06-03-2005, 12:31 PM
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8524129

J.P.Losman, Bills
The Bills are relying on a player who has thrown five NFL passes as their starting quarterback. For a team that has playoff-caliber talent -- just missing the postseason in 2004 -- that's a risky proposition.

But the Bills have two things going for them: They believe in this kid, and they watched what Ben Roethlisberger did for the Steelers last year.

The Bills thought enough of Losman to trade away their first-round pick this year to get the Cowboys' first-round pick in 2004 to take Losman, even though Drew Bledsoe was their quarterback.

Buffalo decided to release Bledsoe earlier this year because they believed Losman was ready to take over. The Bills ranked 27th in passing yardage last year, which isn't good enough.

Buffalo coaches think Losman is ready, which is why they don't consider this a risk. And so far there has been nothing but praise coming out of Buffalo from players and coaches. Losman has been working hard with quarterbacks coach Sam Wyche the entire offseason, his appetite for success said to be insatiable.

He also seems to have the swagger quarterbacks need. Remember, he told anyone and everyone he was the best quarterback in the 2004 draft in the months leading up to it. With Roethlisberger and Eli Manning having success as rookies, he has some catching up to do.

"They call me cocky and I've been criticized for it my whole life," Losman told the Buffalo media earlier this year. "But I'm just a confident kid who prepares extremely hard and extremely well. When it comes to football, I know exactly what I want to do. I guess that's why I maybe come across a little too confident at times."

If he's as good as he thinks, Buffalo will love this kid. If not, the ghost of Rob Johnson might be what they talk about.

Mr. Miyagi
06-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Good article, except he had to bring up Rob Johnson at the end. :down:

NC-BILLS44
06-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Good article, except he had to bring up Rob Johnson at the end. :down:

I guess he couldn't control himself.

Mr. Miyagi
06-03-2005, 12:41 PM
I guess he couldn't control himself.
Like it's diarrhea.

NC-BILLS44
06-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Like it's diarrhea.
:lolcry:

ublinkwescore
06-03-2005, 04:28 PM
I really think Losman will be a VERY pleasant surprise for us.

I also really really hope that the patriots have lost a step with the departures of crennel and weis.

that should open the division up for us at least a little bit (hopefully enough to be the first wildcard at the very least).

feelthepain
06-03-2005, 04:34 PM
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8524129

J.P.Losman, Bills
The Bills are relying on a player who has thrown five NFL passes as their starting quarterback. For a team that has playoff-caliber talent -- just missing the postseason in 2004 -- that's a risky proposition.

But the Bills have two things going for them: They believe in this kid, and they watched what Ben Roethlisberger did for the Steelers last year.

The Bills thought enough of Losman to trade away their first-round pick this year to get the Cowboys' first-round pick in 2004 to take Losman, even though Drew Bledsoe was their quarterback.

Buffalo decided to release Bledsoe earlier this year because they believed Losman was ready to take over. The Bills ranked 27th in passing yardage last year, which isn't good enough.

Buffalo coaches think Losman is ready, which is why they don't consider this a risk. And so far there has been nothing but praise coming out of Buffalo from players and coaches. Losman has been working hard with quarterbacks coach Sam Wyche the entire offseason, his appetite for success said to be insatiable.

He also seems to have the swagger quarterbacks need. Remember, he told anyone and everyone he was the best quarterback in the 2004 draft in the months leading up to it. With Roethlisberger and Eli Manning having success as rookies, he has some catching up to do.

"They call me cocky and I've been criticized for it my whole life," Losman told the Buffalo media earlier this year. "But I'm just a confident kid who prepares extremely hard and extremely well. When it comes to football, I know exactly what I want to do. I guess that's why I maybe come across a little too confident at times."

If he's as good as he thinks, Buffalo will love this kid. If not, the ghost of Rob Johnson might be what they talk about.

If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or Miami or FSU??? I think he thinks more of himself then most. I guess time will tell. To compare him to Big Ben or Eli is a bit of a stretch, at least to Ben, because the Steelers as a team are far better then the Jet's Bill's or Fins, so to think PJ will have success like Ben is dumb.

justasportsfan
06-03-2005, 05:32 PM
If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or Miami or FSU??? I think he thinks more of himself then most. I guess time will tell. To compare him to Big Ben or Eli is a bit of a stretch, at least to Ben, because the Steelers as a team are far better then the Jet's Bill's or Fins, so to think PJ will have success like Ben is dumb.Here we go again. If Feeley is so good why is it the fisn were the ony ones to offer a 2nd rd.? :lmao:

You still think Feeley is better than JP without taking away Jp's scrambling ability? :snicker:

Bling
06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or Miami or FSU???

I think that's a horrible arguement coming from a Fin fan. I agree that everyone sees this guy through their red and blue glasses, but that has no bearing on how good he is. Just look at Brock Berlin, Jason White and Chris Rix. Hell, when did FSU or UM produce a good QB? Vinny T? Charlie Ward played basketball. Chris Weinke couldn't play with the Panthers. Dorsey couldn't beat out Rattey.

jamze132
06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or Miami or FSU??? I think he thinks more of himself then most. I guess time will tell. To compare him to Big Ben or Eli is a bit of a stretch, at least to Ben, because the Steelers as a team are far better then the Jet's Bill's or Fins, so to think PJ will have success like Ben is dumb.
I guess John Elway and Jerry Rice sucked ass because they didn't play at Oklahomo, Miami or FSU!

Who the hell's gonna put a couple of guys like that in the HoF?

Drive 4 Five
06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Need we remind dumb ass Dolphin fans that Tom Modrak who played a role in the drafting of Losman was also the trigger in drafting McNabb in Philadelphia much to the dismay of Eagle's fans? Whose laughing now?

I won't even start on the QB situation Miami. Like you guys have any room to talk.

What nerve! Frick'n losers!

Drive 4 Five
06-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I'd say that Bill's brass knows a little bit about drafting star quarterbacks, even if everyone in the football world is blind to the fact that we may have drafted the best in the class. What the hell do they know? I don't see any of them running football teams. Funny how Mike Sherman and Mike Martz were all over this kid but I guess they don't know jack about the postion either.

And they call me a block head....

TigerJ
06-03-2005, 09:18 PM
I think that's a horrible arguement coming from a Fin fan. I agree that everyone sees this guy through their red and blue glasses, but that has no bearing on how good he is. Just look at Brock Berlin, Jason White and Chris Rix. Hell, when did FSU or UM produce a good QB? Vinny T? Charlie Ward played basketball. Chris Weinke couldn't play with the Panthers. Dorsey couldn't beat out Rattey.

Agreed. Ben Roethlisberger played for Miami of freakin Ohio and he did OK. As you say, if great QBs go to Miami, how did Brock Berlin end up starting for a couple years?

Ferrygoat
06-04-2005, 12:34 AM
How about Jim Kelly

kevinj22
06-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Fin Fan you really make me laugh. Thank GOD that Kutztown state was around when it was, I'd hate to think about what kind of player Andre would have been playing for Miami. You guys have a lot of QB issues to deal with without having to worry so much about ours. I truly think that you are worried sick about this kid, and guess what, you should be.

Meathead
06-04-2005, 07:01 AM
http://www.ildado.com/craps-strategy-cc.jpg

LifetimeBillsFan
06-04-2005, 08:47 AM
FYI Feelthepain: JP Losman was recruited by and did attend a high-profile Div-IA program.

JP Losman was highly recruited out of high school by the Pac 10 schools, including USC, and chose to go to UCLA, which is close to where he grew up. According to several articles about him at the timehe was drafted, he decided to transfer from UCLA to Tulane, even though he was to compete for the starting QB job at UCLA as a sophomore, because he felt that he was being distracted by all of the friends that he grew up with. He chose to transfer to Tulane because it was a school that featured a pass-oriented offense where he would be in a position to start immediately after sitting out the year required for transfers.

TheBrownBear
06-04-2005, 09:22 AM
JP Losman was rated as one of the top-3 qb's nationally in the 1999 recruiting class, and was a top-20 player overall. He was rated ahead of "big school" qb's like Rex Grossman and Kyle Boller. Losman signed on to play at UCLA to fill the void left at QB after Cade McNown nearly took the Bruins to the Nat'l Championship (if not for a narrow late season loss to the Canes' behind Edge James' 300+ yards). Most Bruin fans believed that JP had a shot to start as a freshman and he even graduated a semester early from Venice High so he could attend spring practices at UCLA.

Unfortunately, once JP found out that he would actually have to compete for the starting spot with the upperclassmen QB's at UCLA, his immaturity drove him to drop out and transfer to Tulane (where he knew he could start) before the fall of his freshman year. Losman now likes to claim that he left UCLA because he wanted to be away from his family and friends and experience living on his own, or play in a sophisticated passing offense (like UCLA wasn't???) yadda yadda yadda... But the truth, at the time, was that Losman was immature and afraid of competing for playing time. As soon as Bob Toledo didn't list him first on the depth chart he bolted. Others close to the UCLA program insisted that Losman was also motivated to transfer because of the pressure he felt playing in front of his hometown fans and in the spotlight and competition of the Pac-10. Basically, the guy was a puss-bag.

Needless to say, I have big-time reservations about this guy. In his one appearance last year, he did not hold up to the pressure of the moment very well. I do think the Bills made the right move in cutting Bledsoe and going with Losman. Bledsoe was done and the Bills need to see if Losman can play in the NFL. Losman has the tools (as evidenced by his ranking out of HS). I just hope he's matured enough over the years to be able to handle the pressure of the NFL.

Bling
06-04-2005, 12:45 PM
How about Jim Kelly

Slipped my mind.....but you got the point, right? UM isn't known for making great NFL QB's.

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Where did I say you had to go to a big name school to be a great QB??? You people just want to attack everyone that doesn't think PJ will be the next Marino!!!! Get over yourselves, all I said was if he's so great why didn't he play for a top Div-1A school. Learn how to read people. I never said Miami was a hot bed for QB's, but players go to big name schools because of the TV coverage. How many Tulane games are nationaly televised???? My question, since you're all so inteligent and you need help reading words bigger then four letters was, If PJ has such incredible talent why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or FSU or Mia, big name schools???

If you jill fans had half a brain you'd be scary, all you do is attack and insult. How can you be taken seriously if you can't have a conversation without acting like two year olds??? Look how many responses to my post were of an insulting nature just because I didn't say how great PJ was. Is everone supposed to think he's great or not say anything at all?? If so, that proves how immature you people really are. Learn to be objective people stop acting like every Bill player is the best in the business. PJ is a rookie I don't care how long he's been on your roster he's starting this year as a rookie. What's he got, 5 play's under his belt???? And he's some great football player??
If PJ is so good why didn't anyone else take him before your team? Why didn't go when Rivers and Ben and Eli went??? QB's are tough to find and a valued commodity, but I didn't see the Giants, Chargers or Steelers pick your wonderchild, WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!?

I'll tell you why, because not one of those teams saw in PJ the ability's or the leadership skills of his peers that were drafted before him. It's that simple. But because he's "a Bill" you people lable him a great player because you have no choice. BTW, attack Miami's QB situation all you want but AJ has palyed at this level and when he was on a team with a good coaching and not a one dimensional O he was 5-1. He comes to Miami in the midst of a terrible season and gets thrown to the wolves and you think the guy has no talent only because it eases your fears. Thats fine but AJ won't be playing the same Wanny crap O he played in last year and he won't have the same crap coach that he had last year. We will see who'm will havew the better year this year and after the fins having one of the better drafts in the league and all the upgrades from FA and to the coaching staff in Miami we will be a playoff team again. But your team made little if any improvements in either the draft or FA and your starting a rookie QB behind one of the worst lines in the NFL no TE's to help block and a star RB that doesn't want to be there....good luck with that.

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 09:27 AM
FTP just said we live in a fantasy world if we think the bills would win 7 games this year. I challenged him to a bet and once again, he chickens out. I think he's french.

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 10:09 AM
FTP just said we live in a fantasy world if we think the bills would win 7 games this year. I challenged him to a bet and once again, he chickens out. I think he's french.

What bet moron???? The stupid bet you think is fair??? Dream on. How about betting like a man and not like a little girl, or is that beyond you?

ublinkwescore
06-06-2005, 01:24 PM
the dolphins, and good draft are two subjects that don't belong in the same sentences together.

One more thing - last time I checked, AJ did have a few weapons to lob the ball to - McMichael and Chambers were pretty solid last time I checked.

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 01:43 PM
the dolphins, and good draft are two subjects that don't belong in the same sentences together.

One more thing - last time I checked, AJ did have a few weapons to lob the ball to - McMichael and Chambers were pretty solid last time I checked.

For your info, since you don't know how to read. The Fins had a great draft!! R.Brown will be a star and M.Roth will pound on PJ. As for AJ's weapons....it helps to have a HC that understands that there is more to football then Defense. Other then Ricky DW had no idea how to draw up a game plan that involved the QB and WR's.

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 02:22 PM
What bet moron???? The stupid bet you think is fair??? Dream on. How about betting like a man and not like a little girl, or is that beyond you?HAHA! No, you chicken, I challenged you to the 7 game bet that you constantly ignored. Don't go telling me you didn't read it because you quoted it but ignored the challenge.

So are you willing to accept my bet that the bills will win at least 7 games this year since you said it's a fantasy for me to think so? I can pull up the link if you want me to but you'll obviously ******* your way out of it like always.

As for the 1st bet that you so easily pu$$ied your way out of , you cannot say your have better qb's and then back pedal by trying to take away JP's scrambling ability when challenged who would have better fantasy nos. between JP and AJ.

Bulldog
06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
For your info, since you don't know how to read. The Fins had a great draft!! R.Brown will be a star and M.Roth will pound on PJ. As for AJ's weapons....it helps to have a HC that understands that there is more to football then Defense. Other then Ricky DW had no idea how to draw up a game plan that involved the QB and WR's.

In one sentence you say Bills fans are unrealistic for thinking that Losman will be successful when he hasn't even started a game in the NFL, and then in the next you say Brown will be a star. Last time I checked, Losman has played more in the NFL than Brown has. Based on that, I would say Brown is more of an unknown than Losman at this point. Good try though homer!

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 02:58 PM
In one sentence you say Bills fans are unrealistic for thinking that Losman will be successful when he hasn't even started a game in the NFL, and then in the next you say Brown will be a star. Last time I checked, Losman has played more in the NFL than Brown has. Based on that, I would say Brown is more of an unknown than Losman at this point. Good try though homer!

Brown is a RB and PJ is a QB......do...you...see...any...difference??? Rookie RB as a whole are far more successful then rookie QB's, got it? Should I pull up some stats for you?? I am far from a homer, just because I think my team has more talent doesn't make me a homer!!

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 03:10 PM
HAHA! No, you chicken, I challenged you to the 7 game bet that you constantly ignored. Don't go telling me you didn't read it because you quoted it but ignored the challenge.

So are you willing to accept my bet that the bills will win at least 7 games this year since you said it's a fantasy for me to think so? I can pull up the link if you want me to but you'll obviously ******* your way out of it like always.

As for the 1st bet that you so easily pu$$ied your way out of , you cannot say your have better qb's and then back pedal by trying to take away JP's scrambling ability when challenged who would have better fantasy nos. between JP and AJ.
Seriously, how old are you??? I keep telling you I didn't back out of any bet!!! You made the bet one sided and you expect to be given an even line on that bet. I don't think so. Running is a stat kept for QB, however Vick, McNabb and Culpepper run much more then other QB's and while running is a stat for QB's it's like I said before, you wouldn't gamble on how many rushing yrds Manning will have because if he runs 12 yrds a season thats a lot for him. Got it?!?!?!? Running is not a stat both QB's will use this season, so I will not give you yrds for running if both QB's aren't runners. UNDERSTAND!!!!! If you want to go stat for stat without running I'll take the bet, like I asked before, afraid your boy won't have a chance???? I think you are.

As for the other bet, READ THE POST AGAIN......I said the Jills will win NO MORE, then 7 games not less then 7 games. You really need to grow a brain, or at least stop sitting on it.

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Seriously, how old are you??? I keep telling you I didn't back out of any bet!!! You made the bet one sided and you expect to be given an even line on that bet. I don't think so. Running is a stat kept for QB, however Vick, McNabb and Culpepper run much more then other QB's and while running is a stat for QB's it's like I said before, you wouldn't gamble on how many rushing yrds Manning will have because if he runs 12 yrds a season thats a lot for him. Got it?!?!?!? Running is not a stat both QB's will use this season, so I will not give you yrds for running if both QB's aren't runners. UNDERSTAND!!!!! If you want to go stat for stat without running I'll take the bet, like I asked before, afraid your boy won't have a chance???? I think you are.

As for the other bet, READ THE POST AGAIN......I said the Jills will win NO MORE, then 7 games not less then 7 games. You really need to grow a brain, or at least stop sitting on it.One sided bet? You made a one sided comment about you guys having better qb's. So if you really believed it, why take away JP's rushing nos , you crybaby.

Okay, I'll go a step further just to see if you're man enough.. I bet the bills will win more than 7 games. You in?

TedMock
06-06-2005, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]As for the other bet, READ THE POST AGAIN......I said the Jills will win NO MORE, then 7 games not less then 7 games.QUOTE]

So you're betting that they're going win exactly 7 games? No more than 7, but not less than 7 is exactly 7. I'm not being a smart a**, just trying to follow the bouncing ball.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-06-2005, 03:36 PM
justa,

Why do you even bother with this ignorant fool?

He'll waffle on you for three days, then make more excuses.

You don't see me ragging on other fin fans; this guy is just a total head case.

I am just very glad he isn't a Bills fan....he would make us all look bad.

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 03:44 PM
justa,

I am just very glad he isn't a Bills fan....he would make us all look bad.
I know it's bad taste on my part, but I like making him look like my b!tch :snicker:

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 03:44 PM
If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma
Where exactly is "Oaklahoma?" Never heard of the place.

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Agreed. Ben Roethlisberger played for Miami of freakin Ohio and he did OK. As you say, if great QBs go to Miami, how did Brock Berlin end up starting for a couple years?
Or how about Ken Dorsey? He sure turned out to be a great NFL QB huh?

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I know it's bad taste on my part, but I like making him look like my b!tch :snicker:
Well you should know what a b!tch looks like you see one in the mirror everyday.

feelthepain
06-06-2005, 04:43 PM
justa,

I am just very glad he isn't a Bills fan....he would make us all look bad.Fool???? Where is it written that your a genius??? Please show me where I "waffled" and tell me how I didn't accept a fair bet!!! Show mw where I've written anything that wasn't factual, you can't. You guys or girls or heaping piles of warm dog crap just don't like it when someone doesn't like you sorry @$$ team get over it. Why don't you shut your piehole PUNK!!!!!

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Well you should know what a b!tch looks like you see one in the mirror everyday.Blah,blah,balh, so are you taking the bet or are you gonna run away like the little girl that you are?

justasportsfan
06-06-2005, 05:39 PM
can someone spot me a $1. My b!tch ftp left the room because I didn't have any singles to give her.

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 05:47 PM
So where is "oaklahoma"?

Kolbiss
06-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Where did I say you had to go to a big name school to be a great QB??? You people just want to attack everyone that doesn't think PJ will be the next Marino!!!! Get over yourselves, all I said was if he's so great why didn't he play for a top Div-1A school. Learn how to read people. I never said Miami was a hot bed for QB's, but players go to big name schools because of the TV coverage. How many Tulane games are nationaly televised???? My question, since you're all so inteligent and you need help reading words bigger then four letters was, If PJ has such incredible talent why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or FSU or Mia, big name schools???

If you jill fans had half a brain you'd be scary, all you do is attack and insult. How can you be taken seriously if you can't have a conversation without acting like two year olds??? Look how many responses to my post were of an insulting nature just because I didn't say how great PJ was. Is everone supposed to think he's great or not say anything at all?? If so, that proves how immature you people really are. Learn to be objective people stop acting like every Bill player is the best in the business. PJ is a rookie I don't care how long he's been on your roster he's starting this year as a rookie. What's he got, 5 play's under his belt???? And he's some great football player??
If PJ is so good why didn't anyone else take him before your team? Why didn't go when Rivers and Ben and Eli went??? QB's are tough to find and a valued commodity, but I didn't see the Giants, Chargers or Steelers pick your wonderchild, WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!?

I'll tell you why, because not one of those teams saw in PJ the ability's or the leadership skills of his peers that were drafted before him. It's that simple. But because he's "a Bill" you people lable him a great player because you have no choice. BTW, attack Miami's QB situation all you want but AJ has palyed at this level and when he was on a team with a good coaching and not a one dimensional O he was 5-1. He comes to Miami in the midst of a terrible season and gets thrown to the wolves and you think the guy has no talent only because it eases your fears. Thats fine but AJ won't be playing the same Wanny crap O he played in last year and he won't have the same crap coach that he had last year. We will see who'm will havew the better year this year and after the fins having one of the better drafts in the league and all the upgrades from FA and to the coaching staff in Miami we will be a playoff team again. But your team made little if any improvements in either the draft or FA and your starting a rookie QB behind one of the worst lines in the NFL no TE's to help block and a star RB that doesn't want to be there....good luck with that.

I dont want him to be the next Marino, I want him to win when it counts.....by the way, have you ever noticed how many people dont like you, but just about evry other opposing teamns fans get along with us just fine. You need to turn off your PC and go establish some sort of life.

colin
06-07-2005, 02:43 AM
all jp has to do, and all he is being asked to do, is not get hurt, not turn the ball over, get us a better than bottom third passing game, and make a couple plays with his legs.

mularky and clements were able to get kordel to play at a pro bowl level after having a few melt downs, and were able to get also ran maddox to the pro bowl after 10 years away from the NFL. along with wyche they'll be able to get JP in gear, and if he goes down holcolm (sp?) as our back up should be able to perform better than drew did last year anyhow.

throw in maturing mike williams, lee evans, willis, josh reed, our young but hurt tight ends, we have a team that is much more capable of putting up points than our team last year, and our D and special teams are about the top in the NFL. I think we will get 10+ wins and could pull out 12.

Bulldog
06-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Brown is a RB and PJ is a QB......do...you...see...any...difference??? Rookie RB as a whole are far more successful then rookie QB's, got it? Should I pull up some stats for you?? I am far from a homer, just because I think my team has more talent doesn't make me a homer!!

I could really give a crap if Brown is a RB. There have been plenty of RB's that were taken in the first round that have been busts. Got it? For you to say he's going to be a star when he has yet to take a snap in the NFL is the definition of being a homer. And now the Dolphins are more talented than the Bills? :lmao: You really are a lot dumber than I thought. Good luck with the third string scrub JA Feeley at QB. Or is Ferotte going to win the job? Oh the choices the Phins have at QB. If Ferotte does win the job, just make sure he doesn't go too crazy when the Phins score their first TD of the year in week 7 against the Chiefs. I heard he likes to head butt the wall in the back of the endzone.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 09:49 AM
I dont want him to be the next Marino, I want him to win when it counts.....by the way, have you ever noticed how many people dont like you, but just about evry other opposing teamns fans get along with us just fine. You need to turn off your PC and go establish some sort of life.
Have you noticed when I start posting in a thread it's with no insults to anyone, but by the time the thread is two pages long, name calling and insults toward me lead the way??? Here was my first post in this thread:

If he's so great why are the Bill's the only team to recognize his talent??? Why didn't he play for Oaklahoma or Miami or FSU??? I think he thinks more of himself then most. I guess time will tell. To compare him to Big Ben or Eli is a bit of a stretch, at least to Ben, because the Steelers as a team are far better then the Jet's Bill's or Fins, so to think PJ will have success like Ben is dumb.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Where in the post above do I say one word of hate to any other poster???? After 4 or 5 insulting hateful response from the classy Bill fans on this site I respond with a little hate of my own, and why? What did I write in the first post that was insulting to anyone thats a member??? All I did was post an opinion nothing more no hate, or insult to be found. Yet you say to me "Notice how many people here don't like you"!! First of all people here not likeing me is their problem, seems to me I try to respond to threads with football type of responses and people respond to me with hate, hows that make me the bad guy??? I'm here to talk football, it's just my opinion when I post,and yes I do respond with hate and insults, but only when attacked first. You peopple just want to hate. I'll bet 99% of the time I respond to threads here it's purely as a football opinion, but unless it favors the Bills I'm not allowed to respond. I think you and the rest of the fans here need to grow up and deal with other people's opinions.

The thread about Warren Sapp very qucickly turned into an attack on me by a MOD!!!! I hadn't said or done anything to provoke the attack, but I was the one hated on. I think you need to see the fans here as they are, immature children. If you don't like me, oh well, but I do come here to talk footbal not to be insulted or to insult. I get treated like crap here just because I refuse to be a suck up. Seems to me the ones following red white and blue should be the ones hated, not the ones visiting. If you don't see what I have just written as the truth then you're just as bad as the rest of them.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 10:00 AM
I could really give a crap if Brown is a RB. There have been plenty of RB's that were taken in the first round that have been busts. Got it? For you to say he's going to be a star when he has yet to take a snap in the NFL is the definition of being a homer. And now the Dolphins are more talented than the Bills? :lmao: You really are a lot dumber than I thought. Good luck with the third string scrub JA Feeley at QB. Or is Ferotte going to win the job? Oh the choices the Phins have at QB. If Ferotte does win the job, just make sure he doesn't go too crazy when the Phins score their first TD of the year in week 7 against the Chiefs. I heard he likes to head butt the wall in the back of the endzone.
The Bill's can't get doulbe digit wins in forever and the fins were at double digit wins three out of the last five seasons and only had one losing season in the last 16 years but the Bill's are more talented then the fins??? Where do you come to your conclusion about your talent???

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Have you noticed when I start posting in a thread it's with no insults to anyone, but by the time the thread is two pages long, name calling and insults toward me lead the way??? Here was my first post in this thread:

Where in the post above do I say one word of hate to any other poster???? After 4 or 5 insulting hateful response from the classy Bill fans on this site I respond with a little hate of my own, and why? What did I write in the first post that was insulting to anyone thats a member??? All I did was post an opinion nothing more no hate, or insult to be found. Yet you say to me "Notice how many people here don't like you"!! First of all people here not likeing me is their problem, seems to me I try to respond to threads with football type of responses and people respond to me with hate, hows that make me the bad guy??? I'm here to talk football, it's just my opinion when I post,and yes I do respond with hate and insults, but only when attacked first. You peopple just want to hate. I'll bet 99% of the time I respond to threads here it's purely as a football opinion, but unless it favors the Bills I'm not allowed to respond. I think you and the rest of the fans here need to grow up and deal with other people's opinions.

The thread about Warren Sapp very qucickly turned into an attack on me by a MOD!!!! I hadn't said or done anything to provoke the attack, but I was the one hated on. I think you need to see the fans here as they are, immature children. If you don't like me, oh well, but I do come here to talk footbal not to be insulted or to insult. I get treated like crap here just because I refuse to be a suck up. Seems to me the ones following red white and blue should be the ones hated, not the ones visiting. If you don't see what I have just written as the truth then you're just as bad as the rest of them.:violin:

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 10:30 AM
The Bill's can't get doulbe digit wins in forever and the fins were at double digit wins three out of the last five seasons and only had one losing season in the last 16 years but the Bill's are more talented then the fins??? Where do you come to your conclusion about your talent???
How about that bet? :mad:

Bulldog
06-07-2005, 11:25 AM

What the hell does the Fins record over the last 5 years have to do with the talent that is CURRENTLY on their roster. Buffalo was 9-7 last year and one win shy of making the playoffs. The Dolphins on the other hand finished with a 4-12 record, with two of those losses coming at the hands of the very same Bills team Miami is supposedly more talented than. Let me put this in plain English so even you can understand it : Buffalo finished with a better record last year and swept the series with Miami. Logic would tell me that Buffalo had and still has better talent than Miami. So you tell me, besides being that you're a homer, how Miami is more talented.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 12:11 PM
What the hell does the Fins record over the last 5 years have to do with the talent that is CURRENTLY on their roster. Buffalo was 9-7 last year and one win shy of making the playoffs. The Dolphins on the other hand finished with a 4-12 record, with two of those losses coming at the hands of the very same Bills team Miami is supposedly more talented than. Let me put this in plain English so even you can understand it : Buffalo finished with a better record last year and swept the series with Miami. Logic would tell me that Buffalo had and still has better talent than Miami. So you tell me, besides being that you're a homer, how Miami is more talented.

So in other words we had a ton of bad luck last year and in your eye's it was lack of talent??? Four players that were starters last year missed the season from the start D.Boston,R.Williams,L.Chester,T.Bowens, we had a rookie O coordinator and four tropical storms for spring tranning all that has far more to do with the bad season then talent. But you lable it however you want.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 12:12 PM
:violin:

I rest my case!!!!!!

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 01:27 PM
I rest my case!!!!!!Still ignoring the bet, eh? My b!tch once again :snicker: Go grab me my beer, NOW :mad:

Bulldog
06-07-2005, 02:26 PM
So in other words we had a ton of bad luck last year and in your eye's it was lack of talent??? Four players that were starters last year missed the season from the start D.Boston,R.Williams,L.Chester,T.Bowens, we had a rookie O coordinator and four tropical storms for spring tranning all that has far more to do with the bad season then talent. But you lable it however you want.

A team with as much talent as you claim the Dolphins have should be able to over come those injuries. The Patriots have people go down every year, and yet they keep winning. Excuses are for losers! So what ever you have to do to justify the Dolphins terrible record, just keep on kidding yourself. They're not a very talented team and I can't wait to hear the excuses this year when things don't go as well as a homer such as yourself would expect.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Still ignoring the bet, eh? My b!tch once again :snicker: Go grab me my beer, NOW :mad:

Typical poster from this site, there are more brains in a heaping pile of cow dung then this posters head. Hey justapaininthe@$$, way to represent!!!

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Still ignoring the bet, eh? My b!tch once again :snicker: Go grab me my beer, NOW :mad:Ok brainless wonder dung, here is a bet for ya', I'll bet the Jill's don't have double digit wins while the fins finish 8-8 or better!!!! To spell this out for the mentally ******ed fans like you, I think the fins will have a better season then the Jilly's.

Bulldog
06-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Ok brainless wonder dung, here is a bet for ya', I'll bet the Jill's don't have double digit wins while the fins finish 8-8 or better!!!! To spell this out for the mentally ******ed fans like you, I think the fins will have a better season then the Jilly's.

You're not too bright are you? Under your guidelines, it would still be possible for Buffalo not to finish with double digit wins and still have a better record than the Fins. Follow along, if Buffalo were to go 9-7 and Miami were to go 8-8, Buffalo wouldn't finish with double digit wins and would still have a better record than Miami. Perhaps you should have just come out and said that Miami will finish with a better record than Buffalo in the first place. But that would have been way too easy for a guy as smart as you seem to think you are.

BillsFanInMass
06-07-2005, 03:13 PM
The Bills had a top 3 defence 2 years in a row and number 1 special teams last year. They are far more talented then the Phins.

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Typical poster from this site, there are more brains in a heaping pile of cow dung then this posters head. Hey justapaininthe@$$, way to represent!!!
Well actually your brain said we live in a fantasy world if we think we will win at least .500 or 8 games. I challenged your brain and obviously ,it must've been a different voice in your head because you chickened out from the bet. Are you gonna tell me it's a one sided bet again, b!tch? Next time back up your statement like a man a not like some little si$$y who just keeps throwing out thoughts pulled from his A$$.

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Ok brainless wonder dung, here is a bet for ya', I'll bet the Jill's don't have double digit wins while the fins finish 8-8 or better!!!! To spell this out for the mentally ******ed fans like you, I think the fins will have a better season then the Jilly's.
No,no,no there's no backtracking like a little girl changing her mind. Youre better off being called feelthepunani.That's the 2nd time you've tried to change things around which isn't what you originally said in the first place.

Next time ,you might want to use whatever is left of that brain of yours before you post you idiot. Don't say one thing and then change you mind.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 03:59 PM
A team with as much talent as you claim the Dolphins have should be able to over come those injuries. The Patriots have people go down every year, and yet they keep winning. Excuses are for losers! So what ever you have to do to justify the Dolphins terrible record, just keep on kidding yourself. They're not a very talented team and I can't wait to hear the excuses this year when things don't go as well as a homer such as yourself would expect.

How are the facts, excuses??? The fact that you refuse to except what happend to the fins last year reaks of hate and fear, you refuse to accept the facts. Your only explanation for what happened to the fins last year is talent and with all the things that went wrong last year it wasn't talent that caused the fins to lose. It was shortage of talent from injurys but, you are trying to make it seem as if the fins had no injurys and we just lost with all the best players in the starting line up. Stop being a blind homer and include all the facts in your evaluation.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 04:06 PM
No,no,no there's no backtracking like a little girl changing her mind. Youre better off being called feelthepunani.That's the 2nd time you've tried to change things around which isn't what you originally said in the first place.

Next time ,you might want to use whatever is left of that brain of yours before you post you idiot. Don't say one thing and then change you mind.

Whats the matter you the only one allowed to set the parameters of a bet??? If you can make the rules for betting so can I. I guess you now see what it's like to have someone dictate a bet to you. So i guess your the little B!thch backing down now!!! How about this, I won't respond to your posts and you don't respond to mine. I won't enter into a bet with you because your a dishonest person. You make up ridiculous bets and when people don't agree with what ever stupid crap you call a bet you call them names. You are such a worthless waste of space.

justasportsfan
06-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Whats the matter you the only one allowed to set the parameters of a bet??? If you can make the rules for betting so can I. I guess you now see what it's like to have someone dictate a bet to you. So i guess your the little B!thch backing down now!!! How about this, I won't respond to your posts and you don't respond to mine. I won't enter into a bet with you because your a dishonest person. You make up ridiculous bets and when people don't agree with what ever stupid crap you call a bet you call them names. You are such a worthless waste of space.
Here's how stupid your bet is,

If the fins make 8-8 I lose

If the bills go 9-7 I lose but the bills have a better record than the fins ,so I win. So what happens?

This is another example where you just post without thinking.

If I give in to your challenges........ you have not accepted any of mine especially since all I did was ask you to back up your own statements or put your money where you mouth is but instead you start changing things around.

Next time you imply that AJ is better than JP make sure you say "if you take away JP's scrambling ability, AJ is better"

Next time you should say (paraphrase) "bills fans are fantasizing if they think the bills will go 8-8 but I won't bet on it" :rolleyes:

As far as the name calling goes, stop being a crybaby. You do the same thing.

feelthepain
06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
You're not too bright are you? Under your guidelines, it would still be possible for Buffalo not to finish with double digit wins and still have a better record than the Fins. Follow along, if Buffalo were to go 9-7 and Miami were to go 8-8, Buffalo wouldn't finish with double digit wins and would still have a better record than Miami. Perhaps you should have just come out and said that Miami will finish with a better record than Buffalo in the first place. But that would have been way too easy for a guy as smart as you seem to think you are.
It's a little more complicated then just the record. Maimi has a little more to overcome this year due to all the changes. So if the two teams were to finish within a game of each other I'd say Miami would have to be the better team. Whats so hard to understand? According to you and your unbias friends you think the Bills are head and shoulders better then the fins and if that were to hold true, according to your beliefs then Miami would have to be given the node for being the better team if they finished within a game of each other. Either way, Maimi will have the better seasson. We were a lot better then the record showed last year, but a team can only take so many bad things all at once before they break and thats what happend to Miami last year.

Bulldog
06-07-2005, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]It's a little more complicated then just the record. Maimi has a little more to overcome this year due to all the changes. So if the two teams were to finish within a game of each other I'd say Miami would have to be the better team. [QUOTE]

You are the worst homer ever. So if Miami finishes with a worse record than Buffalo, they're still the better team? You really are an idiot. And my point in my last post was that all teams have to deal with injuries during the season. It's the talented teams that have depth on their rosters that can over come the injuries and win anyway. Hell, New England had a WR starting at DB and still won most of their games. So keep using the injury excuse for Miami's poor performance last year. If Miami is so talented, as you say they are, then why couldn't they over come the injuries last year? And why is it that you say Miami will have a better record than Buffalo this year in one post, then in the next you say that if Miami finishes within one game of Buffalo that they are the better team. I happen to think that the reason that you are so hard on Losman is because you know he's going to be good, and that eats you alive. I'd also be more than willing to take you up on that bet. Buffalo will finish with a better record than Miami, straight up. We'll see how brave you are now that you already shot your mouth off.

justasportsfan
06-08-2005, 07:53 AM
It's a little more complicated then just the record. Maimi has a little more to overcome this year due to all the changes. So if the two teams were to finish within a game of each other I'd say Miami would have to be the better team. Whats so hard to understand? According to you and your unbias friends you think the Bills are head and shoulders better then the fins and if that were to hold true, according to your beliefs then Miami would have to be given the node for being the better team if they finished within a game of each other. Either way, Maimi will have the better seasson. We were a lot better then the record showed last year, but a team can only take so many bad things all at once before they break and thats what happend to Miami last year.
So instead of accepting facts you'd rather believe that little world inside your head? :laughter:. If the fins finished 7-9 and the bills 8-8, in your world the fins are better. I would lose a bet with you based on what the voices in your head tell you. :roflmao:

At least we know now how to deal with your posts. Facts don't matter only your opinion does.

Hey, one of those voices wouldn't happen to know who killed JFK, would they? :roflmao:

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]It's a little more complicated then just the record. Maimi has a little more to overcome this year due to all the changes. So if the two teams were to finish within a game of each other I'd say Miami would have to be the better team. [QUOTE]

You are the worst homer ever. So if Miami finishes with a worse record than Buffalo, they're still the better team? You really are an idiot. And my point in my last post was that all teams have to deal with injuries during the season. It's the talented teams that have depth on their rosters that can over come the injuries and win anyway. Hell, New England had a WR starting at DB and still won most of their games. So keep using the injury excuse for Miami's poor performance last year. If Miami is so talented, as you say they are, then why couldn't they over come the injuries last year? And why is it that you say Miami will have a better record than Buffalo this year in one post, then in the next you say that if Miami finishes within one game of Buffalo that they are the better team. I happen to think that the reason that you are so hard on Losman is because you know he's going to be good, and that eats you alive. I'd also be more than willing to take you up on that bet. Buffalo will finish with a better record than Miami, straight up. We'll see how brave you are now that you already shot your mouth off.

If you insist on living and dying by just the # of wins a team has and not by all the intangables that go into the wins then yes the team with the better record would be the better team,but it doesn't work that way in the NFL. We beat the pats las year, are we the better team?? How many times in sports has the underdog beaten the favored?? Too many to count, so by the fact that one team has a better record then another doesn't mean the team with the better record is in fact better. We can still be the better team and have a worse record. Is this to deep for you??? Wake up an use common sense!!!

justasportsfan
06-08-2005, 09:36 AM
If you insist on living and dying by just the # of wins a team has and not by all the intangables that go into the wins then yes the team with the better record would be the better team,but it doesn't work that way in the NFL. We beat the pats las year, are we the better team?? How many times in sports has the underdog beaten the favored?? Too many to count, so by the fact that one team has a better record then another doesn't mean the team with the better record is in fact better. We can still be the better team and have a worse record. Is this to deep for you??? Wake up an use common sense!!!So you're better than the Pats? In your head you are the champs because you beat them? :lmao:

Bulldog
06-08-2005, 09:43 AM
If you insist on living and dying by just the # of wins a team has and not by all the intangables that go into the wins then yes the team with the better record would be the better team,but it doesn't work that way in the NFL. We beat the pats las year, are we the better team?? How many times in sports has the underdog beaten the favored?? Too many to count, so by the fact that one team has a better record then another doesn't mean the team with the better record is in fact better. We can still be the better team and have a worse record. Is this to deep for you??? Wake up an use common sense!!!

When the two teams play in the same division, then yeah, the team with the better record is the better team. Why is this so hard for you to understand? And your argument about Miami beating NE doesn't hold water. Yes, upsets happen. But NE finished with a better record than Miami, and they were and still are the better team. If anything, your example supports exactly what I was saying in the first place. A team's success is judged on the body of work as a whole, not one individual game.

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 10:43 AM
When the two teams play in the same division, then yeah, the team with the better record is the better team. Why is this so hard for you to understand? And your argument about Miami beating NE doesn't hold water. Yes, upsets happen. But NE finished with a better record than Miami, and they were and still are the better team. If anything, your example supports exactly what I was saying in the first place. A team's success is judged on the body of work as a whole, not one individual game.

If true then why havn't the Eagles won a SB yet??? They are clearly one of the best two teams in the league the last several years. But they can't win games they should win. They are beaten by lesser teams. Are the Eagles as good as advertised?? I don't think so the benefit from weak schedules, but you ask any expert who the SB favorites are and the Eagles will for sure be at the top of their list. Even though they havn't won a SB and only have one NFC title game victory in some 25 years. My point....just becasue your record is better then another teams record doesn't mean your better. I think there are 5 or 6 teams in the AFC that are better then the Eagles but since the are in a different conference the Eagles get the benefit of conference games through the playoffs. Do you think the Vikes were better then the Bills last year?? I'll bet a million dollars you don't!!! But their "body of work 8-8" got them to the playoffs and your teams "body of work" didn't. So I guess by your theory, the Vikes were better then the Bill's or they weren't because of their record....your theory is very confusing. The fact is to judge one team against another is deeper then just wins and loses. But I guess you don't agree.

Bulldog
06-08-2005, 12:57 PM
If true then why havn't the Eagles won a SB yet??? They are clearly one of the best two teams in the league the last several years. But they can't win games they should win. They are beaten by lesser teams. Are the Eagles as good as advertised?? I don't think so the benefit from weak schedules, but you ask any expert who the SB favorites are and the Eagles will for sure be at the top of their list. Even though they havn't won a SB and only have one NFC title game victory in some 25 years. My point....just becasue your record is better then another teams record doesn't mean your better. I think there are 5 or 6 teams in the AFC that are better then the Eagles but since the are in a different conference the Eagles get the benefit of conference games through the playoffs. Do you think the Vikes were better then the Bills last year?? I'll bet a million dollars you don't!!! But their "body of work 8-8" got them to the playoffs and your teams "body of work" didn't. So I guess by your theory, the Vikes were better then the Bill's or they weren't because of their record....your theory is very confusing. The fact is to judge one team against another is deeper then just wins and loses. But I guess you don't agree.

Go back and read my post. I said if the teams are in the same division, which Buffalo and Miami are, then the team with the better record is the better team. I agree that you can't possibly compare teams based on records that are in different divisions. No doubt the AFC was much stronger than the NFC teams last year. When looking at Buffalo and Miami, Buffalo had a better record in the same division and swept the season series. So, by my logic, Buffalo was clearly the better team last year, injuries or not. And for the record, Buffalo was better than the Vikes last year.

ublinkwescore
06-08-2005, 01:10 PM
I'd rate Buffalo at about at least Even with the falcons last year, and a notch or two below the Eagles (this of course was at the end of the season when we pulled together).

where as the Dolphins were equals with the cardinals and a notch above the 9ers and a notch below the raiders.

which kinda makes me wonder - why are you still talking FTP?

Kolbiss
06-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Then leave and dont come back, no one likes you.

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Go back and read my post. I said if the teams are in the same division, which Buffalo and Miami are, then the team with the better record is the better team. I agree that you can't possibly compare teams based on records that are in different divisions. No doubt the AFC was much stronger than the NFC teams last year. When looking at Buffalo and Miami, Buffalo had a better record in the same division and swept the season series. So, by my logic, Buffalo was clearly the better team last year, injuries or not. And for the record, Buffalo was better than the Vikes last year.
So just because two teams are in the same division the team with the better record is always the better team no matter what??? Sounds like your trying to convince yourself of that BS, not me. The wins and loses only count if a playoff birth is on the line, or in the SB and thats it!! You on one hand say you think your team was better then the Vikes but the Vikes made the second rd of the playoffs and your team struggled toward the end of the year and didn't even make the playoffs at all. So as long as you and your buddies say so whatever theory is used here is all acording to what you think?? Your just trying to justify an avg season. And make no mistake your team had JUST an avg. seaason nothing special. And that with all your starters healthy.

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Then leave and dont come back, no one likes you.

:cry: Like I give a crap!!!!

Kolbiss
06-08-2005, 05:07 PM
:cry: Like I give a crap!!!!

So your just here to talk about how good the fish are, and to iratate people?.....Do you have friends?

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
So your just here to talk about how good the fish are, and to iratate people?.....Do you have friends?

Do you know how to be objective???Do you know how to be unbias??Do you know how to treat visitors in your home???Because so far the answer to all those questions from my standpoint would be NO!!!! Most of the fans here are immature and unreasonable.

mysticsoto
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Do you know how to be objective???Do you know how to be unbias??Do you know how to treat visitors in your home???Because so far the answer to all those questions from my standpoint would be NO!!!! Most of the fans here are immature and unreasonable.
Hey, no offense buddy, but I question your reason for being here. While you have every right, you don't seem to like the Bills at all - atleast I've never seen you say something positive about them, and you post in inflammatory ways to get people to respond to you in a negative way and then you question/wonder why they do so? I have to conclude that you actually like getting people riled up and that you like the attention...I guess.

I love talking football myself and if that's why you're here, then fine. But somehow, your posts or others involving/responding to you just degrade to the point that they no longer talk about the Bills or even football in general. So I find it suprising that you call people immature, unreasonable, and in other posts I've seen from you, even morons...and then you're wondering why people react to you the way they do???

wchutalkinboutwillis
06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
FeeltheGroin loves the attention. That is purely the only reason he/she visits this site. I personally don't have a problem with beating up on a Phins' fan. Especially when he/she enjoys it. It's a Win/Win. No?

feelthepain
06-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Hey, no offense buddy, but I question your reason for being here. While you have every right, you don't seem to like the Bills at all - atleast I've never seen you say something positive about them, and you post in inflammatory ways to get people to respond to you in a negative way and then you question/wonder why they do so? I have to conclude that you actually like getting people riled up and that you like the attention...I guess.

I love talking football myself and if that's why you're here, then fine. But somehow, your posts or others involving/responding to you just degrade to the point that they no longer talk about the Bills or even football in general. So I find it suprising that you call people immature, unreasonable, and in other posts I've seen from you, even morons...and then you're wondering why people react to you the way they do???
I've already explained myself twice but obviously you didn't read either, in short, I have always tried to post strictly football. Apparently if you're not a
Bill fan you're not allowed to post here without being attacked by the ultra intelligent fans here. Why is it you don't seem to see the attacks on me but you catch every negative word I write???? Here's just a guess, Bill colored glasses!!!

Most of the time I respond to over the top mindset here. Fans here think Willis McGehee is the most explosive back in the AFC east, is a perfect example of the kind of over the top thinking i'm talking about. If I disagree with the thinking here it's my right, but because I don't agree I'm the one attacked and why because I'm a fin fan??? Did you catch the Warren Sapp thread??? Please read that thread and tell what I wrote in that whole thread that was an insult to any Bill fan....I dare you, one word. Infact I was insulted over and over in that thread and I never posted one word in that thread. I guess you didn't read that thread huh???

My point, I come here to talk football and to express my opinion, like it or not. But not to insult anyone here the reason some threads get out of hand is because I fight back, as it should be. So the next time you write to me and accuse me of being something I'm not, do a little research and take off the Bill coloerd glasses and you won't appear as the rest of the intellectually challenged fans that lurk here.

BTW, read the post just above this one and tell me where in this thread I wrote anythig to the poster to make his respond to this thread the way he did towards me. This is thie kind of stuff I'm talking about, why should I be insulted just because a poster is an idiot?? You should write to him and ask him the same question you asked me, or is he exempt to act like a jerk just because he's a bill fan?? If so then stop wasting my time with your bias attitude.

camelcowboy
06-09-2005, 12:05 AM
I've already explained myself twice but obviously you didn't read either, in short, I have always tried to post strictly football. Apparently if you're not a
Bill fan you're not allowed to post here without being attacked by the ultra intelligent fans here. Why is it you don't seem to see the attacks on me but you catch every negative word I write???? Here's just a guess, Bill colored glasses!!!

Most of the time I respond to over the top mindset here. Fans here think Willis McGehee is the most explosive back in the AFC east, is a perfect example of the kind of over the top thinking i'm talking about. If I disagree with the thinking here it's my right, but because I don't agree I'm the one attacked and why because I'm a fin fan??? Did you catch the Warren Sapp thread??? Please read that thread and tell what I wrote in that whole thread that was an insult to any Bill fan....I dare you, one word. Infact I was insulted over and over in that thread and I never posted one word in that thread. I guess you didn't read that thread huh???

My point, I come here to talk football and to express my opinion, like it or not. But not to insult anyone here the reason some threads get out of hand is because I fight back, as it should be. So the next time you write to me and accuse me of being something I'm not, do a little research and take off the Bill coloerd glasses and you won't appear as the rest of the intellectually challenged fans that lurk here.
Dont mind me while i express my opinion

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :monkeyp:FEELTHEPISS

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Dont mind me while i express my opinion

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :monkeyp:FEELTHEPISS
Hey camelcrap, still at home surfing the porn sites because your a tremendous loser and you couldn't get a girl with a million dollars tied around your neck???

camelcowboy
06-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey camelcrap, still at home surfing the porn sites because your a trmendous loser and you couldn't get a girl with a million dollars tied around your neck???
Thats not true all it takes to get your mom, is 10 cents, and a milkbone.

camelcowboy
06-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Your gramas easy enought to get. A Bingo card, and the promise of a clean bedpan!

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Your gramas easy enought to get. A Bingo card, and the promise of a clean bedpan!Wow......terribly original!!!:boring:

camelcowboy
06-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Wow......terribly original!!!:boring:
:monkeyp: FEELTHEENEMA:negrep:

mysticsoto
06-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Bill fan you're not allowed to post here without being attacked by the ultra intelligent fans here. Why is it you don't seem to see the attacks on me but you catch every negative word I write???? Here's just a guess, Bill colored glasses!!! Once again - inflammatory remark to attack a poster...

Most of the time I respond to over the top mindset here. Fans here think Willis McGehee is the most explosive back in the AFC east, is a perfect example of the kind of over the top thinking i'm talking about. If I disagree with the thinking here it's my right, but because I don't agree I'm the one attacked and why because I'm a fin fan??? Did you catch the Warren Sapp thread??? Please read that thread and tell what I wrote in that whole thread that was an insult to any Bill fan....I dare you, one word. Infact I was insulted over and over in that thread and I never posted one word in that thread. I guess you didn't read that thread huh??? I think you missed the point of the Warren Sapp thread...there's a command that causes the post to print the name of whoever reads it. Therefore, everyone that read the Warren Sapp thread thought they were being attacked. It was a joke and many people fell for it including you. If you go back to re-read it, maybe you'll understand. The hints were given.

My point, I come here to talk football and to express my opinion, like it or not. But not to insult anyone here the reason some threads get out of hand is because I fight back, as it should be. So the next time you write to me and accuse me of being something I'm not, do a little research and take off the Bill coloerd glasses and you won't appear as the rest of the intellectually challenged fans that lurk here. More inflammatory comments from you. How original...this is where another poster would retaliate. I feel no need to stoop, however.

BTW, read the post just above this one and tell me where in this thread I wrote anythig to the poster to make his respond to this thread the way he did towards me. This is thie kind of stuff I'm talking about, why should I be insulted just because a poster is an idiot?? You should write to him and ask him the same question you asked me, or is he exempt to act like a jerk just because he's a bill fan?? If so then stop wasting my time with your bias attitude. Answer me this...how come other Fin fans post here and nobody attacks them - just you? If you can, for one moment, step out of your shoes and think, "maybe it's not the rest of the world that is wrong...maybe it's me!" The one thing that I've noticed in life is that arrogant people do not have the capacity to do this.

You asked a question in a previous post on why people are always attacking you and I gave you an answer. If you don't like the answer or if you, indeed like riling people up (as I suspect), then stop whining and take it since you are in fact causing it.

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Once again - inflammatory remark to attack a poster...

I think you missed the point of the Warren Sapp thread...there's a command that causes the post to print the name of whoever reads it. Therefore, everyone that read the Warren Sapp thread thought they were being attacked. It was a joke and many people fell for it including you. If you go back to re-read it, maybe you'll understand. The hints were given.

More inflammatory comments from you. How original...this is where another poster would retaliate. I feel no need to stoop, however.

Answer me this...how come other Fin fans post here and nobody attacks them - just you? If you can, for one moment, step out of your shoes and think, "maybe it's not the rest of the world that is wrong...maybe it's me!" The one thing that I've noticed in life is that arrogant people do not have the capacity to do this.

You asked a question in a previous post on why people are always attacking you and I gave you an answer. If you don't like the answer or if you, indeed like riling people up (as I suspect), then stop whining and take it since you are in fact causing it.

Well no matter what I write you'll take it one way only....no surprise, it's the norm here. Blame the visitor,Like I said before the attacks don't bother me what bothers me is the fact that 90% of the attack are on me not the other way around and ofcourse you don't see it. But I'm a big boy and I can take it. As for "riling" people up as I said I respond to attacks I don't start them, if that doesn't prove I'm the one being attacked then go back through the threads and study them, you'll see that I'm right. By the way your use of the words "inflammatory statement" are being over used and used incorrectly...just because I write something you don't like doesn't make it an inflammatory statement!!!!

Answer me this...how come other Fin fans post here and nobody attacks them - just you? If you can, for one moment, step out of your shoes and think, "maybe it's not the rest of the world that is wrong...maybe it's me!" The one thing that I've noticed in life is that arrogant people do not have the capacity to do this.

I love this one,so your saying I'm the only fin fan no one likes here??Wrong again, I just post here the most. Everyone here should be allowed to write things like "gosh...we are so great, we are the best team in the whole world"
"Our players are always the best" "No team can touch the Bill's" Yada,yada yada!!! Without a voice of reason to say otherwise, and yet you still don't get it. I have posted positive things here before and had some very positive threads to give respect to you team and players and the mods would neg me just be @$$holes!!! And in those threads my comments were all positive and complimentory no insults to anybody, but once again you didn't see that right??? Like I said before go back through the threads and research, but you won't you'd rather think it's all me. So tell me again why should I care what you think?? You obviously only see things through your jilly glasses and that's all you'll ever see. And to think of all the poster here you seemed to be the most respectable and you seemed to be a fan who was able to reason. Well so much for that.

NC-BILLS44
06-09-2005, 08:06 AM
It is amazing how things get off track.

Bulldog
06-09-2005, 08:41 AM
So just because two teams are in the same division the team with the better record is always the better team no matter what??? Sounds like your trying to convince yourself of that BS, not me. The wins and loses only count if a playoff birth is on the line, or in the SB and thats it!! You on one hand say you think your team was better then the Vikes but the Vikes made the second rd of the playoffs and your team struggled toward the end of the year and didn't even make the playoffs at all. So as long as you and your buddies say so whatever theory is used here is all acording to what you think?? Your just trying to justify an avg season. And make no mistake your team had JUST an avg. seaason nothing special. And that with all your starters healthy.

In the same division, yes. NE had the best record in the AFC East and they were the best team. NY had the second best record in the AFC East, and they were the second best team. Follow the logic. Miami finished 4-12 and they were the worst team in the AFC East by far. And why do you continue to reference the Vikings when they don't play in the same conference or division as Buffalo. It was no secret that the AFC was much more difficult than the NFC last year. So in theory, it should be easier for a less talented team in the NFC to compile a better record than they could in the more difficult AFC. And I never said Buffalo's season was anything other than average. You of all people, being a Dolphins fan, should know how to spot an average season. Miami has been nothing but average for the last 10 years, with last season being the exception. And get your facts straight about all of Buffalo's starters being healthy last year. Both Milloy and Vincent missed significant time due to injury. But unlike you and all the other whiney Dolphins fans, we don't use it as a crutch to explain why we missed the playoffs. Good riddence to you FTP!

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 09:30 AM
In the same division, yes. NE had the best record in the AFC East and they were the best team. NY had the second best record in the AFC East, and they were the second best team. Follow the logic. Miami finished 4-12 and they were the worst team in the AFC East by far. And why do you continue to reference the Vikings when they don't play in the same conference or division as Buffalo. It was no secret that the AFC was much more difficult than the NFC last year. So in theory, it should be easier for a less talented team in the NFC to compile a better record than they could in the more difficult AFC. And I never said Buffalo's season was anything other than average. You of all people, being a Dolphins fan, should know how to spot an average season. Miami has been nothing but average for the last 10 years, with last season being the exception. And get your facts straight about all of Buffalo's starters being healthy last year. Both Milloy and Vincent missed significant time due to injury. But unlike you and all the other whiney Dolphins fans, we don't use it as a crutch to explain why we missed the playoffs. Good riddence to you FTP!
Excuse me but this is the NFL!!!! Not the AFC football league. Just because another team isn't in the same conference or division doesn't mean they are any less capable to win in this league. So to compare the Bills and Vikes is valid wehter you and your bias opinion agree is another story. As far as who has the best record in the AFC east and what order the teams fall under according to record is a simple deduction and yes last year the order was as you say in the order you described, however we were talking about this year and if the two teams were only a game apart who would be the better team, I think the fins are more talented and you think the Bill's are. I come to my conclusion based on history just like you, but you are trying to convince yourself the fins are really a 4-12 team when you know deep inside they are a far better team. The only thing that kept this team from reaching the SB in the last five years was DW, no one else. We were avg. when we could have been great. To win an avg. of ten games a year for 4-out of 5 years soley on talent because under DW we would lose every year the same way....late in the season, because he was exposed and didn't change anything at this important time, estabilshes a pattern!!! DO YOU GET IT!!!!

We can go back and forth about the fins record last year and you can believe whatever eases your fear, but it's clear that you only kling to the hope the fins are really a 4-12 team. We obviously were not a 4-12 team the year before last or the year before that or the year before that and so on!!! But you go about believing the fins are 4-12 and make stupid homer statements to prevent yourself from seeing things as they are. You are trying to say the Bills are better then 9-7 becasue one year out of the last 5 you actually had an above avg. (for your team) record, and the fins had a bad season (first in 16 years) and we are really 4-12. Why because it gives you the upperhand. It's not hard to understand your line of thinking and frankly it's the same on the same level as child. You ignore 90% of the facts just so you feel better to justify your warped sense of thinking. BTW, it's no coincidence that it took the fins having a 4-12 season for your team to barley rise to an avg. season. But I guess you don't see the connection huh????

Kolbiss
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Once again - inflammatory remark to attack a poster...

I think you missed the point of the Warren Sapp thread...there's a command that causes the post to print the name of whoever reads it. Therefore, everyone that read the Warren Sapp thread thought they were being attacked. It was a joke and many people fell for it including you. If you go back to re-read it, maybe you'll understand. The hints were given.

More inflammatory comments from you. How original...this is where another poster would retaliate. I feel no need to stoop, however.

:bf1:

justasportsfan
06-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Excuse me but this is the NFL!!!! Not the AFC football league. Just because another team isn't in the same conference or division doesn't mean they are any less capable to win in this league. So to compare the Bills and Vikes is valid wehter you and your bias opinion agree is another story. As far as who has the best record in the AFC east and what order the teams fall under according to record is a simple deduction and yes last year the order was as you say in the order you described, however we were talking about this year and if the two teams were only a game apart who would be the better team, I think the fins are more talented and you think the Bill's are. I come to my conclusion based on history just like you, but you are trying to convince yourself the fins are really a 4-12 team when you know deep inside they are a far better team. The only thing that kept this team from reaching the SB in the last five years was DW, no one else. We were avg. when we could have been great. To win an avg. of ten games a year for 4-out of 5 years soley on talent because under DW we would lose every year the same way....late in the season, because he was exposed and didn't change anything at this important time, estabilshes a pattern!!! DO YOU GET IT!!!!

We can go back and forth about the fins record last year and you can believe whatever eases your fear, but it's clear that you only kling to the hope the fins are really a 4-12 team. We obviously were not a 4-12 team the year before last or the year before that or the year before that and so on!!! But you go about believing the fins are 4-12 and make stupid homer statements to prevent yourself from seeing things as they are. You are trying to say the Bills are better then 9-7 becasue one year out of the last 5 you actually had an above avg. (for your team) record, and the fins had a bad season (first in 16 years) and we are really 4-12. Why because it gives you the upperhand. It's not hard to understand your line of thinking and frankly it's the same on the same level as child. You ignore 90% of the facts just so you feel better to justify your warped sense of thinking. BTW, it's no coincidence that it took the fins having a 4-12 season for your team to barley rise to an avg. season. But I guess you don't see the connection huh???? I believe Bulldog didn't make any personal insults with the post you quoted him on and yet you responded with childish crap. So what the hell are you doing crying about how people here attack you? Freakin crybaby.

Actually YOU are the one HOPING that the fins aren't as bad as what is FACT 4-12. Your thinking that they are better than that 4-12 record is ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Since it's obvious that IN YOUR HEAD you think they were better than what the record shows, why did Saban make so many additions to your team? Why did he bring in a has been to compete with your 3rd string Feeley. That's because SAban himself knows that your team is in fact a 4-12 team and not what's IN YOUR HEAD.

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 10:26 AM
I believe Bulldog didn't make any personal insults with the post you quoted him on and yet you responded with childish crap. So what the hell are you doing crying about how people here attack you? Freakin crybaby.

Actually YOU are the one HOPING that the fins aren't as bad as what is FACT 4-12. Your thinking that they are better than that 4-12 record is ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Since it's obvious that IN YOUR HEAD you think they were better than what the record shows, why did Saban make so many additions to your team? Why did he bring in a has been to compete with your 3rd string Feeley. That's because SAban himself knows that your team is in fact a 4-12 team and not what's IN YOUR HEAD.
This stupid post deserves as little response as possible. Answer the last part of my post, why did your team need the fins to finish 4-12 before your talentless team to get just barley above 500. for the first time in five years??? I think we all know the answer to the qustion!!!! DORK!

justasportsfan
06-09-2005, 10:39 AM
This stupid post deserves as little response as possible. Answer the last part of my post, why did your team need the fins to finish 4-12 before your talentless team to get just barley above 500. for the first time in five years??? I think we all know the answer to the qustion!!!! DORK! It doesn't deserve an answer because it's stupid, stupid. I wonder why no other finfan seems to come to your aid?

Won't be long before you'll be saying "WAHHHH, he called me names. WAHHHHH" :wail:

feelthepain
06-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Won't be long before you'll be saying "WAHHHH, he called me names. WAHHHHH" :wail:
Another 3 yr old response, again your representing this site well.

justasportsfan
06-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Another 3 yr old response, again your representing this site well.thank you. And you're an embarrassment to those finfans that post here. Not a single finfan came to your aid , unless you consider one of those voices in your head that posted, another finfan :rolleyes:

buffmaniac
06-09-2005, 10:56 AM
What is this guy talking about? The Phins were a 4-12 team last year. Pretty simple.

The Phins still have no QB, no OL, and a so so WR core. They have an aging defense who just traded away their best CB. And they have a 1st year head coach. The Phins are going to struggle mightily this year. There is no doubt about that.

We on the other hand finished the season last year winning 6 of our last 7 games. We have one of the top defenses in the league and one of the top ST units in the league. We have some great young talent on offense with McGahee and Evans. Our OL looked the best it has in quite awhile last year. And now we have a young energetic QB who will certainly make some mistakes but as Big Ben showed last year you can win with a young QB if your coaches know what they are doing and our coaches certainly do.

Spielmanrules54
06-09-2005, 11:27 AM
What is this guy talking about? The Phins were a 4-12 team last year. Pretty simple.

The Phins still have no QB, no OL, and a so so WR core. They have an aging defense who just traded away their best CB. And they have a 1st year head coach. The Phins are going to struggle mightily this year. There is no doubt about that.

We on the other hand finished the season last year winning 6 of our last 7 games. We have one of the top defenses in the league and one of the top ST units in the league. We have some great young talent on offense with McGahee and Evans. Our OL looked the best it has in quite awhile last year. And now we have a young energetic QB who will certainly make some mistakes but as Big Ben showed last year you can win with a young QB if your coaches know what they are doing and our coaches certainly do.
:goodpost: Now if we can just get back to the subject.

mysticsoto
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Well no matter what I write you'll take it one way only....no surprise, it's the norm here. Blame the visitor,Like I said before the attacks don't bother me what bothers me is the fact that 90% of the attack are on me not the other way around and ofcourse you don't see it. But I'm a big boy and I can take it. As for "riling" people up as I said I respond to attacks I don't start them, if that doesn't prove I'm the one being attacked then go back through the threads and study them, you'll see that I'm right. By the way your use of the words "inflammatory statement" are being over used and used incorrectly...just because I write something you don't like doesn't make it an inflammatory statement!!!!

I love this one,so your saying I'm the only fin fan no one likes here??Wrong again, I just post here the most. Everyone here should be allowed to write things like "gosh...we are so great, we are the best team in the whole world"
"Our players are always the best" "No team can touch the Bill's" Yada,yada yada!!! Without a voice of reason to say otherwise, and yet you still don't get it. I have posted positive things here before and had some very positive threads to give respect to you team and players and the mods would neg me just be @$$holes!!! And in those threads my comments were all positive and complimentory no insults to anybody, but once again you didn't see that right??? Like I said before go back through the threads and research, but you won't you'd rather think it's all me. So tell me again why should I care what you think?? You obviously only see things through your jilly glasses and that's all you'll ever see. And to think of all the poster here you seemed to be the most respectable and you seemed to be a fan who was able to reason. Well so much for that.
Actually, I find that the same thing some Bills fans do with JP, you do with Ronnie Brown. "Brown is so great!!!" ...in fact, I've seen some fin fans say that he is the #1 most explosive RB in the AFC-E. If I have Jilly glasses (??? Is that the best you can come up with?) you have tainted cyan glasses.

And if you think I care whether you personally consider me a respectable poster or not...think again. Your opinion is meaningless to me.

Once again, you asked why are you getting insulted by other posters and I told you. Enough of the whining already. Discuss football or stop posting. I'm not interested in pursuing verbal attacks to any poster even and including a fin fan.

For the record, I think your team has improved a great deal over last year. But I still think you have a ways to go and I don't believe your record will be better than the Bills. I think you still need to get a franchise QB before you can think of reaching the playoffs again. No doubt Saban will be drafting one next year!!!