PDA

View Full Version : Bills Releasing a New Jersey

FinNasty23
06-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I am sure you guys heard about this before me, but I found this and thought I would post it for you guys... If it has been posted I apologize...
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3203

Nasty

Jerseys To Be Available Immediately

Buffalobills.com
06/03/2005 12:51 PM

The Celebration of Champions’ pinnacle event culminates with the presentation of the Bills’ third jersey at 2:30 pm on Saturday, June 4 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Celebration of Champions weekend sponsors Dick’s Sporting Goods, the official sporting goods retailer of the Buffalo Bills, and Reebok, the official outfitter of the NFL, will offer fans an exclusive opportunity to purchase the third jersey for the first 72 hours after the unveiling.

The third jersey will be available immediately after the event at all Buffalo and Rochester Dick’s Sporting Goods locations, The Bills Store at Ralph Wilson Stadium and Pittsford Plaza, retail locations throughout Ralph Wilson Stadium, and buffalobills.com.

A number of former Bills such as Jack Kemp, Billy Shaw, Jim Kelly, Andre Reed and Steve Tasker will join current Buffalo Bills to reveal the jersey on Saturday afternoon. Canadian rocker Kim Mitchell will provide the musical entertainment during the hour-long event.

Tickets for the jersey unveiling are free and available at all Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.com, The Ralph Wilson Stadium ticket office, the Bills Store at Pittsford Plaza and by calling 877-BBTICKS, and buffalobills.com.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Oh, I thought they had the state of New Jersey hostage.

The Spaz
06-03-2005, 03:51 PM
I already ordered mine.:evil::snicker:

Bling
06-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Should've lowercased the "New" and "Jersey". I thought something happened in New Jersey.

pleasesavedrew
06-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know how much there gonna cost?

The Spaz
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Does anyone know how much there gonna cost?

$70.00

THATHURMANATOR
06-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Too much