PDA

View Full Version : Notes: Mularkey Pleased with Production

The_Philster
06-04-2005, 06:18 AM
The Buffalo Bills wrapped up their second week of Organized Team Activity on Friday with a morning workout on the grass practice field behind the FieldHouse. The players will get a three-day break from team activity, although many will remain in town to take part in the Celebration of Champions event on Saturday.

At the mid-point of the OTA's head coach Mike Mularkey said he's pleased with what he's seen so far from his team.

"I think it's evident the way that they have prepared mentality and practiced physically and from everything they are doing in these meetings… their on a mission," said Mularkey. "Whether it's a result from the loss to Pittsburgh that kept us out of the playoffs or what but there is something about them."..more (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3206)

camelcowboy
06-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Do the coaches ever say that their not please with their practice to the media?

mysticsoto
06-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Do the coaches ever say that their not please with their practice to the media?
Not generally, but they could say "We have some things we need to work on" or something along those lines. Truth of the matter is, we don't have many changes on our team to not warrant having a good run this year. On Defense, we lose PW, but Anderson or Edwards both were here and know what we do and how we do it. On offense, we lost DB (thank god!) but Losman is doing everything he can to acclimate to the position and had a whole year last year to learn some things along with this offseason. I think we will do better than some of the pessimists here predict.

camelcowboy
06-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Not generally, but they could say "We have some things we need to work on" or something along those lines. Truth of the matter is, we don't have many changes on our team to not warrant having a good run this year. On Defense, we lose PW, but Anderson or Edwards both were here and know what we do and how we do it. On offense, we lost DB (thank god!) but Losman is doing everything he can to acclimate to the position and had a whole year last year to learn some things along with this offseason. I think we will do better than some of the pessimists here predict.
I think were going to be better alone by the subtraction of Bledsoe. Lets hope Losman's lack of expierence doesn't make me eat my words.