X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Fasting Rising Moron in the NFL

The lastest from the NFL police blotter. Redskins saftey Sean Taylor is being sought after he alledgedly shot at home of people he believed stoled his all terain vehicle. With his contract, DWI, and now this Sean Taylor is on the rise as one of the biggest idiots in the NFL. This is another one for the Universtiy of Miami's hall of fame.

Who are the younger players who are going to replace Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Jamel Lewis as the criminals in the NFL?

So far i have Taylor, Mike Doss, and Kellen Kinevil
    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

• Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

well lets name some of the biggest idiot in the NFL alng with taylor I would have to say Winslow Jr.
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Now, now, they're just young men who make the mistakes that young men make. They're not property. . .
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by camelcowboy
        The lastest from the NFL police blotter. Redskins saftey Sean Taylor is being sought after he alledgedly shot at home of people he believed stoled his all terain vehicle. With his contract, DWI, and now this Sean Taylor is on the rise as one of the biggest idiots in the NFL. This is another one for the Universtiy of Miami's hall of fame.

Who are the younger players who are going to replace Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Jamel Lewis as the criminals in the NFL?

So far i have Taylor, Mike Doss, and Kellen Kinevil
        http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3662672
        Originally posted by Bert102176
        well lets name some of the biggest idiot in the NFL alng with taylor I would have to say Winslow Jr.
        Roscoe Parrish, Willis McGahee, Kevin Everett went to the University of Miami.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

So did Ed Reed, Jim Kelly, and many more great players who don't get into this kind of crap.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Lots of athletes are cool, but the truth is many of the other guys are just punk ass hoods who would be teetering on jail time if they weren’t rich and working in a public job.

Hell, some of them are teetering on jail time and they’ve been in the league for years.
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Just look at the Colts. In the past month. Harper beating his wife"which has become real popular with football recently" Doss with his gun,

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

I dunno.... Taylor might be the best of the worst right now... To should send him a thank you card.

Comment

Working...
                X