PDA

View Full Version : JP a sleeper for your fantasy football team...

ublinkwescore
06-04-2005, 04:27 PM
http://www.fftoolbox.com/2005/articles/sleeper_qbs.cfm?page=2

I'd put him on my team if I were into Fantasy football he'd probably be fairly cheap.

Bill Brasky
06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
As you can see my trend with the QB sleepers, I like to pick teams with solid OL, solid running game and weapons in the receiving Corps that will help make the QB a fantasy stud. Buffalo has all those things, as well and an offensive minded head coach.

Yeah, this guy knows what he's talking about

ShadowHawk7
06-04-2005, 06:10 PM
You just wait and see, you you you...

Dumbo. :mad:

Actually, I think the Oline won't miss much of a step w/o JJ, will benefit from JP NOT being a statue, and will continue it's upward trend from last year, w/ McNally.

jamze132
06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
You just wait and see, you you you...

Dumbo. :mad:

Actually, I think the Oline won't miss much of a step w/o JJ, will benefit from JP NOT being a statue, and will continue it's upward trend from last year, w/ McNally.

And I believe this is the reason why Drew and Jonas are no longer here.

Gunzlingr
06-05-2005, 09:06 AM
If only we could have kept Rueben Brown, the greatest OL of all time.

:couch:

Dozerdog
06-05-2005, 10:04 AM
If the FFL team doesn't keep track of interceptions, fumbles or sacks- then maybe.

But first year starters are never a good FFL pick. Look at last year- Big Ben didn't have any decent #s. Neither did Vick, Culpepper, the Mannings, or the rest of 'em.

He will get sacked a lot- but I'll blame many of them on holding the ball too long (not wanting to throw an INT) and on scrambling out of the pocket too soon. Rob Johnson used to do the same thing. JP is no RJ by a long shot- I don't see JP going to the fetal position 2 seconds after a snap- but you will see similar type sacks.