X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Throwback Uniforms Get Alumni Approval

It was the past, present and future all rolled into one at Ralph Wilson Stadium Saturday afternoon. Sporting their new throwback jerseys for the first time, members of the Buffalo Bills anxiously ran onto the field in front of a wild crowd of cheering fans. The unveiling was the highlight of this weekend's Celebration of Champions.

"To watch those guys come out of the tunnel it was like going back in time and watching us," said former Bills receiver Ed Rutkowski. "It was kind of surreal."
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • K-Gun
    Deal with it
    • Jul 2003

These are the best looking uniforms we've ever had. Old school, and mean.

I'd love it if we switched back for good. Black spikes all the way.
    [W]e are busy that we may have leisure, and make war that we may live in peace...

[F]or no one chooses to be at war, or provokes war, for the sake of being at war; any one would seem absolutely murderous if he were to make enemies of his friends in order to bring about battle and slaughter...

- Aristotle

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

The jersey's look ****ing awesome!!!!! I can't wait until my McGahee jersey comes in the mail.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Not only are our new alternate jersey's awesome they sure beat the hell out of the puss orange Dolphins jersey.Dolphins

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
          • Feb 2005

I loves the uniforms
          Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

The Helmet make the uniform like much better.

I love it.
            You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Nublar7
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Not only are our new alternate jersey's awesome they sure beat the hell out of the puss orange Dolphins jersey.Dolphins
              The third jersey is supposed to be something that sticks in your mind. The Dolphins Orange is awesome!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nublar7
                The third jersey is supposed to be something that sticks in your mind. The Dolphins Orange is awesome!
                Reminds me of those cones on a road project.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Can't wait for the opener when we wear the throwbacks. In my mind, I'll be a young guy again at the Rock Pile.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nublar7

Comment

Working...
                    X