• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think the throwbacks...

...are -ing HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously wouldn't mind if we have gone to that permanently.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Agreed!! The clown unis grew on me, but were not my favs at all. These are freaking awesome and belong in Buffalo permanantly.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
      • Mar 2003

Clown unis? If you mean the current ones, I like em a lot, but would like to see the throwbacks be a permanent tradition every season for 2 games.
      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I like the throwbacks, too, particularly the helmets. But I don't think we'll switch - the idea of using them in 2 (home) games a year would be a good compromise.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Having been a Bills fan for 40 years, all I can say is I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Brings back memories of the old AFL championship years with Kemp, Lamonica (the Mad Bomber!!!!), Gilchrist, Dubenion, Shaw, Sestak, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• Johnny Utah
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

I'll take these throwbacks over the currents ones in a heartbeat.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Same here, Johnny U.

The new uni's have grown on me slightly, but I still do not like them much at all.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
                I'll take these throwbacks over the currents ones in a heartbeat.
                Me, too! These are the unis of the teams that I grew up loving and that made me what I am: a "LifetimeBillsFan"!

I love that the old guys from those championship teams were saying that wearing these unis will bring the team luck and good fortune. I certainly hope they're right. It's great that the current players like them. Now, if they can only play and produce like those championship teams from 1964 and 1965!!!
                Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                  • Feb 2005

I wish they would use the throwbacks at home half the year and the current home the other half and try to use the current home ones on the road ne time they can
                  Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Turf
                    • Jul 2002

I love the red Buffalo on the white helmet.
                    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

I like em over the clown ones too but the youth in general like whats in style. My little brothers are 15 & 17 and hate the 90's blue. IMO TD said it best when the jerseys came out " we have to adjust with the times like everyone else".. I think we need a white helmet with or without the throwback. With the current logo of course...
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

1- They should do this for 1 home and 1 road game a year

2- Get rid of Blue pants permanently

3- They should do this when they play with other old AFL teams in their 1960's uni's- like The Chargers, Pats, Jets, Broncos

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          1- They should do this for 1 home and 1 road game a year

2- Get rid of Blue pants permanently

3- They should do this when they play with other old AFL teams in their 1960's uni's- like The Chargers, Pats, Jets, Broncos
                          The blue on blue is one of the popular ones with the players. and i personally like the blue on blue the best too.

But I do agree with u....use these new throwbacks for 2 games a year.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

I just think they need to fix the stripe design on the pants (new unis) and they would be 10 times better. I like the throwbacks, but I could do without the 3,000 stripes on the arms.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                              WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                              • Mar 2003

Still no name on the generic ass looking uniform. Pathetic.
                              Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                              X