X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

JP-Disco

Nerds over on Gay-Green have a little too much time on their hands.

Kevin Thompson is trying to lead his team to victory over the top rated Berlin Rhein on FOX.. Game started at 1:00 ET.. announcers said he will leave for Buffalo Monday to participate in TC.

Might be a chance to see exactly what this guy has and if he will be a part of the active Bills roster to challenge for the #3 QB spot.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

That's ok he will be dancing in the endzone with his teammates a lot this season!

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
      • Feb 2005

i would hope he gets cut, cuz i like mathews for the third spot, maybe keep him on practice squad
      Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Thompson Stat Line-- 20-32 230 yds 1td 2int and the game winning TD late.. I think he won the game MVP but will be headed home while the Berlin team will play in the World Bowl.

Coach had alot of praise for the Bill QB and talked about his heart and ability.. He also had some key drops by the guy that caught the game winner.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
          100% Cajun
          • Jul 2002

What's funny is that isn't even a disco background, it's a friggin bowling alley.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by CajunBillsBacker
            What's funny is that isn't even a disco background, it's a friggin bowling alley.
            Well you know those smart Jets fans...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Thompson might be showing enough to make the PS.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Thompson might be showing enough to make the PS.
                I agree. That was at least the third fourth quarter come-from-behind win that he has engineered during the NFLE season. I don't know if he has a strong enough arm to make it in the NFL, but you can't ignore a QB who has shown the ability to lead his team back from a deficit to win in the 4th quarter with some regularity.

I really like Mathews for the # 3 QB spot, but I wouldn't be surprised if Thompson made a run at a PS spot.
                Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                X