PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hell

Devin
06-05-2005, 03:32 PM
So I was driving today and for no apparent reason my friend Erik (see Erikisms post) just started waiving to randoms going the other way. Well he waived to this girl who was going the opposite way and she had I am assuming her boyfriend with her, because when they stopped at the light just 10-15 feet from me I could see him like flipping out I can just imagine the "who was that, why were you waiving....etc" he was giving her.

It gets better......

My roommate Erik and I.......well my old roommate and another friend were hanging out since im back in VA for a few days. So we walk into Exxon just to grab a few drinks as I come around the chip aisle Erik runs past me and comes up behind our other friend and de-pants him in front of god and everyone. Jeremiah is flopping around like a ****** and bumps into the chip rack knocking it over then starts wiggling on the ground trying to get his pants up. He tries to get up and grabs hold of the shelf to his right and pulls a candy box down on him but in the process hits himself in the face.

I am just standing there holding one of those huge fountain drinks looking all around me at the destruction we managed in all of 17 seconds. Meanwhile Jeremiah is bleeding and half naked in the middle of the store and Erik is having a stroke outside watching all of this. People are all looking at me like WTF and not the naked man on the floor. I paid for my drink the clerk is like cursing and yelling at us and Jeremiah goes tearing out the store after Erik who stops like 10 feet later because hes now in tears and cant see. So we all pile into my rented SUV and Its like complete silence til Erik can no longer take it and as hes convulsing with laughter asks Jeremiah if it was laundry day........Jeremiah had on nothing underneath. Jeremiah just punched him and in the process spilled my drink all over me and the SUV. But I am NOT going back to that Exxon for a refill, as I believe we were banned for life but I'll have to find an Arabic/English dictionary to know for sure. Something about Allah, Jihad and Doritos.

I need new friends.

Mad Bomber
06-05-2005, 04:07 PM
:roflmao:

honey
06-05-2005, 04:10 PM

Devin
06-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Its funny til your there.

Although Jeremiah hitting himself in the face was funny.

Devin
06-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Jeremiah says hes going to get Erik back tonight....stay tuned.

RetroRaiders81
06-05-2005, 05:00 PM
This outta be good.

Devin
06-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Its always like this with these guys and I.

Dora The Explorer
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Was it at a 7 Eleven?

mybills
06-05-2005, 05:57 PM
LMAO!

Jeremiah says hes going to get Erik back tonight....stay tuned.
I can't wait! :evil:

clumping platelets
06-05-2005, 06:18 PM
:movie:

Canadian'eh!
06-05-2005, 06:26 PM
ROFL.. any story that involves De-pantsing is always good..... My short but sweet one was the captain of our basketball team was standing on stage in shorts just before our graduation ceremony started and was de-pants by some unknown assassin. luckily there were only about 2000 people there at the time and he had no underwear on... well not so lucky for him.. but for comedy's sake it was hilarious... his mom was in the 3rd row i believe.

BAM
06-05-2005, 06:39 PM
:snicker:

Good stuff.

Devin
06-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Simple but sweet. Icey hot in the boxers......all of em.

Erik puts on one pair and J comes up behind and just nails him right in the twins. (Luckily Big Jim was'nt hurt) Erik doubles over in pain but recovers and puts on another pair but unfortunatley it two has Icey Hot in it. Hes now screaming like a girl and runs to the bathroom where J has put Vaseline on the shower rail, so Erik gets in his apple bag is like on fire at this point and he grabs the rail and we hear a loud "thud".

As if this wasnt enough, he puts rows of empty beer bottles in front of the shower door and erik comes out and busts his ass again on them.

J just says "we are even" and walks off. Meanwhile Erik is standing there soaked with vaseline all over his hands, and icey hot all over his bag in a huge pile of empty beer bottles.

Its like jackass every night here.

The King
06-06-2005, 10:32 AM
I love Erik. I am going to kick Jeramiah's ass.

Devin
06-06-2005, 10:48 AM
lol knew youd say that.

Michael82
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
:lmao:

I can't believe I missed this thread. You guys need to tape some of this stuff. It would make hilarious television. :rofl:

footballhottie
06-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Dude!! you are the kind of guys im looking to live with!! i want fun roommates!! lol want a roommate?

Devin
06-29-2005, 04:18 PM
lol, erik tells me today he wants to move down here to New Orleans. Oh god.

Cntrygal
06-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Thank God I didn't party with you guys in Jan/Feb. I would have NEVER graduated NCOA.

Devin
06-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Haha Country, your probably right.

I am trying to convince him to go to the opener, hes a Dallas fan though :snicker:

SabreEleven
06-29-2005, 06:35 PM
This thread is a riot.

Devin
06-29-2005, 06:36 PM
:up:

L.A. Playa
06-29-2005, 06:39 PM
FBH wants to be your roomate to Devin how can ya pass that up?

Marino13Phins
06-29-2005, 07:47 PM
You guys sound like how I used to be.

We had this taped:

My friend Jhobel (he is spanish), would be walking on crutches along a main road. Another friend of mine was filming behind a tree. We set it up so you are walking along a main road, and then a road coming straight ahead onto where we are lets you turn onto the main road. So needless to say there is a lot of traffic. So we wait for a few cars to be waiting to turn onto the main road, and I'll have Jhobel hobble down the road on his crutches. I am hiding behind aother tree, complete dressed in black pants, black hoodie, black winter hat. I run out push him over, steal both his crutches and flip him the bird and take off down the next street.

It was funny as hell, people would chase me with their cars until I jumped into the woods. It was fun until the cops showed up and took the 3 of us in. The funnier part is some of it is on tape of when we are talking to the cops.

Devin
06-29-2005, 07:48 PM
:lmao:

Cntrygal
06-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Haha Country, your probably right.

I am trying to convince him to go to the opener, hes a Dallas fan though :snicker:

Try telling him that he'd better NOT come to the opener. After all, most of us gals drink whiskey based drinks. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. :D

Devin
06-29-2005, 11:49 PM
lol, he scares easy.

Michael82
06-30-2005, 08:57 AM
You guys sound like how I used to be.

We had this taped:

My friend Jhobel (he is spanish), would be walking on crutches along a main road. Another friend of mine was filming behind a tree. We set it up so you are walking along a main road, and then a road coming straight ahead onto where we are lets you turn onto the main road. So needless to say there is a lot of traffic. So we wait for a few cars to be waiting to turn onto the main road, and I'll have Jhobel hobble down the road on his crutches. I am hiding behind aother tree, complete dressed in black pants, black hoodie, black winter hat. I run out push him over, steal both his crutches and flip him the bird and take off down the next street.

It was funny as hell, people would chase me with their cars until I jumped into the woods. It was fun until the cops showed up and took the 3 of us in. The funnier part is some of it is on tape of when we are talking to the cops.

Devin
06-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Mikey did you read the "Erikisms" post a few weeks before this one?