PDA

View Full Version : Listen up lurkers!

Mr. Miyagi
06-06-2005, 09:26 AM
hahaha PUT A JERSEY ON.....PUT A JERSEY ON MIYAGI!!!

:duel:
You dont want this!!! :nono:

That would be fun.....Let me know wherever you want to meet!!!

Who the hell are you? I've posted about 30 times. What could I have possibly stated to aggravate you so much? Perhaps I'm missing the joke, if not piss off!

First of all I don't even know yall, i rarely have time to post. I would love to join your arguments but I have to much going on to spend time playing on the computer. If it must be broughten, I will find time to bang because an little argument never hurt nobody. Who is the miyagi Quit being haters you don't know me I fly like a butterfly but sting like a bee, all i need is 2 seconds flat ha ha ha.......

I feel the same about orientals as the people with the 49er organization MM.:sumo:

wow i didn't know i struck such a nerve with my TH comments, sorry i took so long to respond i was to busy running one of my two businesses, i will try to be on point next time for u mr. miyagi

Coming from a guy that livin with the pigs? Okay, I got ya.

Anytime, anywhere old man....:oj:

I haven't had a chance to log on lately, but imagine my suprise that I get to kick MM's @$S. I would be so happy to that I would do it in way under 3 seconds!!

Mr. Miyagi kiss my ass and anytime come on down to Wellsville I'm about an hour and 40 minutes south east of Buffalo, and bring it on :monkeyp: Mr. Miyagi

ARE YOU SURE MIYAKI?
MAYBE YOU ARE ARE STINKER MIYAKI MAYBE YOU ARE A FAT CHINESE MAN?
ARE YOU SICK MAN?

Holy ****! This happened two days ago and I'm just finding it??? Where have I been? As Miyagi suggests...maybe at the stink breath mout doctor's office.

Well...here it goes.

What the hell am I supposed to say about something as stupid as this?
1. where do you get Mr. Miyagi from?
2. do you like white rice or pork fried?
3. do you crave slit from some young yellow girl?
4. do you make eye glasses from antique 1960's Coke bottles?
5. can you trim Bonsai trees?
6. do people mistake your eyes as quarter slots?
7. has anyone ever mistaken you for a step stool?
8. have you ever worn a musical symbol as a hat?
9. did Woody Allen marry your daughter?
10. why do you make American white boys do your chores?
11. do you secretly crave Danielson?
12. is your favorite team really the Nagasaki Nutlickers?

What did you do, draw my name from a hat?
I just gave you twelve shots of medicine for jpdex12!:duel::chuk:
To all of the above posters, especially /you , bring it on! :box:

Seriously, it was a joke. Relax. I had never even heard of half of you, and did not single you out. Read the first two pages of the Warren Sapp thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=72632) and you'll understand. :D

But thanks for all the death threats. :up:

Now that you've introduced yourselves, feel free to jump in on conversations more often. :up:

Miyagi :miyagi:

Jayhawk
06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
/ you stink too

Mudflap1
06-06-2005, 09:52 AM
What happened? I definitely missed something...

Jon

lordofgun
06-06-2005, 10:05 AM
What happened? I definitely missed something...

Jon
Chek the Warren Sapp thread.

Tatonka
06-06-2005, 10:15 AM
i didnt fall for it this time.. which is a first.

lordofgun
06-06-2005, 10:19 AM
:haha:Tatonka

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 10:21 AM
lol, no body caught the whole /you deal

BidsJr
06-06-2005, 10:27 AM
lol, no body caught the whole /you deal

Apparently neither did I?

lordofgun
06-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Mr. Miyagi is not a very nice person.

BidsJr
06-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Apparently neither did I?

But now I get it. Someone has 2 much time on their hands. :blowup:

Mr. Miyagi
06-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Neither is /you .

Stoneludlow
06-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Stoneludlow has much to be proud of

Mudflap1
06-06-2005, 11:10 AM
LOL... that's pretty funny!!

don137
06-06-2005, 11:11 AM

Aren't you the one that started this on April Fool's Day last year Log? :blamelog:

kbeath
06-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey i dont get it what did i do?

kbeath
06-06-2005, 11:19 AM
:peace:
"I feel the same way about kbeath .

I hate kbeath . He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too."

I see, i see your mad because you found out i am a Marine. I am so sorry about those bombs and all your family members are having those 3 headed children it is possibly our governments fault, not mine. I didnt give the order to bomb Heroshima. I think that is soooo messed up I am with you not against you. Marines are mean mean people. Oops here comes a bomb now. :blowup:

Dont cry its all good:sorry: ...We can even be friends.... just keep my name out cha mouth Bi------ch!

OH RAHHHH! SEMPER FI!

PS ITS ALL JOKES SO DONT TAKE OFFENSE AND IF YOU DO WELL THEN GO FIND A SENSE OF HUMOR<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Italian Stallion
06-06-2005, 11:53 AM
i was playing around too MM, i thought it was hilarious. BRING IT BIOTCH

youve never heard of me? Im here often enough for people to know who i am i believe..

Mr. Miyagi
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
i was playing around too MM, i thought it was hilarious. BRING IT BIOTCH

youve never heard of me? Im here often enough for people to know who i am i believe..
Yeah I know you. :beer:

ParanoidAndroid
06-06-2005, 12:21 PM
I'd laugh if it were actually funny.

Please resume lurking, kbeath.

Semper fi?

Parcite! Vos qui scitis dicite.

Iocis est amabilis. :D

kbeath
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I'd laugh if it were actually funny.

Please resume lurking, kbeath.

Semper fi?

Parcite! Vos qui scitis dicite.

Iocis est amabilis. :DWOW! Do you speaka engles? Shouldn't you be reading a papyrus plant or writing a bible! You have football in your mud hut in india?

BillsFanInMass
06-06-2005, 01:21 PM
that was hilarious MM at first i was like damn what did i say to deserve this then iread all the other people gettin mad and realized what was going on that was priceless lol.

Spielmanrules54
06-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey Miyagi... you just singled me out because you really love me... it's ok to let your real feelings out man... not good to keep 'em inside.

Drive 4 Five
06-06-2005, 01:31 PM
:lolabove:

Bunch of damn trouble makers!

I didn't fall this time but only because :crush: footballhottie :crush: got me with the "I did it with____." one.

zone
06-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Neither is /you .
???

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 02:14 PM
???
He is making reference to your sexual preference.

Iehoshua
06-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Personally I think /you is innocent.

moogyman
06-06-2005, 03:54 PM
no... i'm not a very nice person, so suck it

gr8slayer
06-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Miyagi you have created a monster now!

Stoneludlow
06-06-2005, 04:15 PM
MR MIYAGI very honorable and generous to all:peace:

That Guy
06-06-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't take it back. /you can rot, see if I care.

Marvelous
06-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Did i miss something?

The_Philster
06-06-2005, 06:29 PM
:lolpoint:
/ you stink too

Marvelous
06-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Did i snipe someone from the zone on that nice XL white Moulds throwback with 1 second left? :bf1:

praedld
06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
I don't want to rot but being composted, well that could be a viable option.

ryjam282
06-06-2005, 06:41 PM

gracias

BillsRockSOMUCH
06-06-2005, 06:52 PM
/you is such an annoying, little slob. I can't stand you! /you sucks! /you should bring it. :box:

Marvelous
06-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Bring it.

pseudolus
06-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Must have been a slow news day, I'm attacked personally by someone who doesn't know me & who has probably never seen a live Bill's game. Go figure :blowup:

That Guy
06-06-2005, 07:36 PM
This may never get old. All I have to say is something like "/you is a know-nothing brainless fool with a fetish for small children" and we get 15 new posters.

G. Host
06-06-2005, 08:55 PM
:spam:

cablesabres68
06-06-2005, 11:12 PM
hey i check the boards and my name is all over this post what did i do? lol i still don't know what i did though so maybe u can let me in on that

ublinkwescore
06-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Hey, Darth Moulds, How could you possibly have Jennifer Garner and Gina Gershon out of your top ten?

Jessica Alba needs to be a top ten as well.

THATHURMANATOR
06-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Well well well if it isn't UBlink. What up man?

Marvelous
06-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Since i my status is peaking in this thread i might as well make use of it.
-I am looking for the alternate red jersey we had around 2000. They made Peerless, Moulds, Riemersma & Rob. I want any of them except rob. Anyone?

ublinkwescore
06-07-2005, 12:54 AM
not a whole lot thurm.

I'm going to be going back to school I think.

mayotm
06-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Holy crap! This is still going on. Nice to see that people are still falling for it. Now, I don't feel so bad for falling for it last week.

SABURZFAN
06-07-2005, 07:25 AM
hey i check the boards and my name is all over this post what did i do? lol i still don't know what i did though so maybe u can let me in on that

:lolpoint: CS68

camelcowboy
06-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Hey cable they just painted the leaning tower of piza green!

kbeath
06-07-2005, 07:56 AM
I AM FAMOUS I LOVE BILLS ZONE--That is funny that my name was every where when i came on yesterday. For the people who dont get it they are trying to get you to post cause we dont have many. Its just to get a rise out of you and a response.

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Hey Miyagi... you just singled me out because you really love me... it's ok to let your real feelings out man... not good to keep 'em inside.

MR MIYAGI very honorable and generous to all:peace:

Did i snipe someone from the zone on that nice XL white Moulds throwback with 1 second left? :bf1:

Must have been a slow news day, I'm attacked personally by someone who doesn't know me & who has probably never seen a live Bill's game. Go figure :blowup:

I AM FAMOUS I LOVE BILLS ZONE--That is funny that my name was every where when i came on yesterday. For the people who dont get it they are trying to get you to post cause we dont have many. Its just to get a rise out of you and a response.
:bf1::bf1::bf1: Nice to see you all posting. :up::up:

McBFLO
06-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Neither is /you .
Ok, I'm definitely missing something here. Care to let me know what's up?

McBFLO
06-07-2005, 09:28 AM
ok, I get it now. Nice! I usually just come on here to find stuff out. You guys are really good with reporting breaking news, and to that I say, Keep up the good work and thanks! I do throw a comment out here and there though. When I saw my name up there I thought, what the hell is this guy's problem?! Now I get it....

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 09:34 AM
ok, I get it now. Nice! I usually just come on here to find stuff out. You guys are really good with reporting breaking news, and to that I say, Keep up the good work and thanks! I do throw a comment out here and there though. When I saw my name up there I thought, what the hell is this guy's problem?! Now I get it....
:snicker: That's because we all love you. :up:

chevyjayce
06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
:bf1::bf1::bf1: Nice to see you all posting. :up::up:
Hey, I just got back and found all this crab. Just let me eloborate a little. I am in the Navy and I am absent quite frequently. It does My heart well to know that I am out protecting the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms while a bunch a beer buzzed #*%& slander my name. Thanks I really find it refreshing!

bleacherbum
06-07-2005, 11:02 AM
We need a countdown clock for the start of training camp. Thanks in advance.
BBum

Spielmanrules54
06-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey, I just got back and found all this crab. Just let me eloborate a little. I am in the Navy and I am absent quite frequently. It does My heart well to know that I am out protecting the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms while a bunch a beer buzzed #*%& slander my name. Thanks I really find it refreshing!
You just found a crab!?!?!?! YUCK!!!:crap:

Spielmanrules54
06-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey Chevy... their just messin with us... just jokes... your doing a great job... keep it up, but don't get personal.

chevyjayce
06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey Chevy... their just messin with us... just jokes... your doing a great job... keep it up, but don't get personal.
Thanks for the boost. Personal it is though.

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the boost. Personal it is though.
LOL It's nothing personal. In fact no one else even thinks I singled you out, other than you. :snicker:

Please go to the first post of this thread, and read the first two pages of the Warren Sapp thread. You'll understand. :)

camelcowboy
06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
LOL It's nothing personal. In fact no one else even thinks I singled you out, other than you. :snicker:

Please go to the first post of this thread, and read the first two pages of the Warren Sapp thread. You'll understand. :)
Its personal here Mr M. Your going down.

chevyjayce
06-07-2005, 11:50 AM

"I feel the same way about chevyjayce .

I hate chevyjayce . He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too."

Did that when you first posted it. What I am saying is that you don't know everyones situation and to make blanket statements might upset some people. Take someone like me for an example, here I am doing my duty, and isn't it ironic that the very people that i help provide protection to can spit on my and it is there right.

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 11:50 AM
:brace:

camelcowboy
06-07-2005, 11:58 AM

I hate chevyjayce . He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too."

Did that when you first posted it. What I am saying is that you don't know everyones situation and to make blanket statements might upset some people. Take someone like me for an example, here I am doing my duty, and isn't it ironic that the very people that i help provide protection to can spit on my and it is there right.
damn

kbeath
06-07-2005, 01:13 PM
I am a Marine doing the real fighting and you are way overboard there swabby. But it is usually you guys that do the Crying.

kbeath
06-07-2005, 01:15 PM

Stop Crying and fight back. Daggon does a marine always have to show you the way. You are not the only person in the Military on here and you are a piss poor reflection of our military if your skin is that thin. You make people like me sick, if you dont like something come back with something dont cry!

McBFLO
06-07-2005, 01:59 PM
chevy, they included me too, those bastards! Just kidding. Read the other posts and you'll see it was a joke. They just entered some code so that your name appears in his post. it said the same thing for me too.

thanks for your service too. my brother is in the air force and and i cant even put into words how much you doing your job means to this country. thanks man.

camelcowboy
06-07-2005, 02:07 PM
camelcowboy is the worst one of you. God camelcowboy your such a crybaby.

Cry me a river!

:monkeyp: /you because your whinny little biatch!

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-07-2005, 02:11 PM
There is no doubt the thread belongs in the Hall Of Fame.
:hail: :miyagi:

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I am a Marine doing the real fighting and you are way overboard there swabby. But it is usually you guys that do the Crying.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo :movie:

camelcowboy
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Stop Crying and fight back. Daggon does a marine always have to show you the way. You are not the only person in the Military on here and you are a piss poor reflection of our military if your skin is that thin. You make people like me sick, if you dont like something come back with something dont cry!
Theres no draft, you didn't have join the marines. There are people like me who have alot of respect for our armed forces. There are people who don't. Deal with it. Don't come here putting trying to put the rest of us down. Its not doing anything to help your cause.

Mr. Miyagi
06-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Who rated my awesome thread with a one star? :ill:

The_Philster
06-07-2005, 05:38 PM
ok, I get it now. Nice! I usually just come on here to find stuff out. You guys are really good with reporting breaking news, and to that I say, Keep up the good work and thanks! :up: We do our best

LarryBoy
06-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Nobody likes me. :sad:

I feel like....like :fiedler: .

lordofgun
06-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Nobody likes me. :sad:

I feel like....like :fiedler: .
I like you, but I'm not a big fan of /you or SabreEleven.

Kiki the Billsfan
06-08-2005, 11:22 AM
this almost fooled me.. then I started to wonder why so many people were posting about me :lmao:

Indy Bills Fan
06-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Not quite sure why I'm in this thread, I haven't been here in several months. I've never said anything bad about anyone here.

kbeath
06-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Theres no draft, you didn't have join the marines. There are people like me who have alot of respect for our armed forces. There are people who don't. Deal with it. Don't come here putting trying to put the rest of us down. Its not doing anything to help your cause.What the hell r u talkin about? Your statement has to do with NOTHIN I WAS SAYING????????? I love the Corp I have the up most respect for the Armed Services. I am putting down people who cry and want there backs rubbed cause they fight in the war. For the most part myself included, we (PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR ARE FIGHTING IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN)dont need a sympathy river to get respect, we get it everytime a flag flys or our Anthem sings. I love my country and the Corp and the rest of the Armed Forces but by no means should that mean I cant have a sense of humor. Read the whole thread I think you are mis reading my post.

kbeath
06-08-2005, 12:41 PM
I like you, but I'm not a big fan of kbeath or SabreEleven.
I dont care much for you either!

Mr. Miyagi
06-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Not quite sure why I'm in this thread, I haven't been here in several months. I've never said anything bad about anyone here.
That's because we value your participation that much. :up:

Turf
06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I hate LOG. (HAHAHAHA. I typed in LOG) Bhaaaaaa!

How is that again? / - something?