• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Man, I can't stand this guy!

Click on the ESPN motion Rosenhaus link (lower right)
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Well I can see his ppoint on fighting for his client but I can see why no one likes him.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

He's the kind of guy whom his clients love and everyone else hates - the perfect agent.

He'll try to have us believe that Sean Taylor is just a little high spirited, and should be paid more because of it.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

I don't know, when you say agent the first person you think of is Drew Rosenhous. I think is the best agent out there. Everyone knows who he is.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          I don't know, when you say agent the first person you think of is Drew Rosenhous. I think is the best agent out there. Everyone knows who he is.
          He'll eventually lose a bunch of clients when the next big agent comes along. Remember when Leigh Steinberg was the NFL "Superagent"?

Here's a good article about an "agent for the people"
          Ron Todd

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
            He'll eventually lose a bunch of clients when the next big agent comes along. Remember when Leigh Steinberg was the NFL "Superagent"?
            If he is advising Terrell Owens on his current holdout I would have to agree.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              If he is advising Terrell Owens on his current holdout I would have to agree.
              when Owens comes back to Philadelphia with his tail in between his legs, he will finally lose some credibility. Plus, Owens will have taken soo much wrath for what trying to do that in the 1st place. This will make some clients say that maybe Rosenhaus isn't the God that we all thought.

Comment

Working...
              X