• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Pat Williams on Total Access

Anyone see Fat Pat yesterday? Had nothing good to say about the Bills although they did avoid that topic for the most part.

He said during his time here we were all defense no offense. And he is excited to be back with Cotrell, Winfield, Cowart, and Irvin. He also said its the return of the Purple People Eaters.

And he is working on returning kicks on special teams!!! It was funny as hell they showed a clip.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Sour Grapes from a guy who will be detailing cars for a living in the next few years
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      Sour Grapes from a guy who will be detailing cars for a living in the next few years

i wouldnt mind detailing cars for a living with 20 million in the bank.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        Just like Marcellus Wiley.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          Just like Marcellus Wiley.
          that is fine.. i am pretty sure that pat williams wouldnt get fired if he didnt show up for work one day.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            I wouldn't mind sipping pina coladas on the beach with 20 million in the bank. Why get that stinky wax all over you?
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind sipping pina coladas on the beach with 20 million in the bank. Why get that stinky wax all over you?

some guys enjoy that stuff.. to each their own..

i would probably be a writer if i was rich.. and i am sure pat williams would say "who the hell wants to write for fun!?"

Comment

• ExWNYer
                • Mar 2003

Exactly. PW knows it's a business. He did what he thought made the most business sense for him, as did the Bills, plain and simple. He needs to STFU and worry about Minnesota and his new meatheaded coach. Move on Pat, the Bills sure as hell have.
                "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Have we? After all... the fans are the ones who posted this thread...

Comment

• ExWNYer
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Pride
                    Have we? After all... the fans are the ones who posted this thread...
                    OK...speaking for myself...I'm over it.
                    "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• capitolneal
                      • Sep 2003

It pisses me of that he is taking work away from good hard working illegal aliens that pay up to 5k to get snuck across the Rio Grande, and they went to trade school to wax cars and this guy does it for FUN it goes against my moral fiber

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

He's just pissed at what his big a$$ looks like in purple...

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

[QUOTE=JJamezz]He's just pissed at what his big a$$ looks like in purple...

That is some funny shnit!

Comment

• Billsouth
                            • Jul 2002

EVEN BETTER YET--25 MIL IN THE BANK..

hi my name is rob johnson
                            "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

I saw it...I'd be happy for him if he does well this season...if he at least gave Buffalo some credit. Hell, if not for the Bills, he might never have gotten this chance
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X