X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Some info for all you Madden fans

Here is a link for all the teams ratings in THIS year's version of Madden 2006.

After you go to that link, then click on:

Madden 2006: Every Teams Rating Announced

We are rated too low on offense in my opinion, and our dee is 2nd highest in the game.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Those ratings are all easily edited.

Sometimes I wonder how they come up with them... Sometimes they give weak armed QB's super throwing power and other little quirks. I like to go in and tweak things, meaning setting all other teams to zero and Buffalo to 99.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Whens it due out?
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

august 8th, and ncaa 2006 is coming out july 12th
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

The Bills rating is the same as last year if you bench drew and put losman in.

With 2 speedy receivers and a strong armed qb, it will be easy to put up big time points with the bills O.
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
            Here is a link for all the teams ratings in THIS year's version of Madden 2006.

After you go to that link, then click on:

Madden 2006: Every Teams Rating Announced

We are rated too low on offense in my opinion, and our dee is 2nd highest in the game.
            i like how our d is rated fine ,but our o has improved to at least to a 81,and should be better than the jets overall.i think our overall should be about 83 total.
            :oldskool:
            micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Marvelous
              • Feb 2004

Our offense has dropped a tab in ratings(Madden)
              Our only lineman with a 90 or close to it is Mike Williams and i doubt Moulds is any higher then a 90
              My predcitions
              -Losman-79
              Moulds-90
              Evans-83
              Parrish- 74
              McGahee-90-91
              Shelton- 80
              Teague C-85
              Villariel- 84
              Other lineman FA? no cluse how they played last year.
              We don't have a TE that is rated higher then 80 so that explains somewhat the dropped O rating.
              -------------------------------------------------------
              Defense
              Kelsay-82
              Schobel-89
              Adams-92
              Edwards-77
              Spikes-97
              Fletcher-94
              Posey-89
              Clements-94
              Mcgee- 84
              Thomas-79
              Milloy-92
              Vincent-90
              imo of course but i notice Posey is always rated high in madden and Schobel gets dissed. I look forward to buying it on PS2 first then PC shortly after the excitement dies down.

*-I wish they would make the attributes mean soemthing. Speed & tackle are the only major ones i look for. Most lineman that are strong will bulldoze regardless of their Pass/run block......I hear QB awareness is fixed with vision thing but what about all the other ratings? The main thing for me is to fix franchise so when you win a game it means something besides just another win. I find myself stat grinding and will risk using a lesser player on a 4th down just to get his stats up for ratings boost. + the draft needs ratings adjustments. I drafted a 85 rated DT with a 23 speed. wtf! He barely moved at all. IMo the game is in motion to be the ultimate franchise experience but it's still aways away.........

Can someone make me a Darth Krumrie banner?
              GO BILLS!!! NE
              Magical Trevor

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
                Can someone make me a Darth Krumrie banner?
                Check with Immortal Corruptor. He made mine, Lord Krumrie.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                  • Feb 2005

the o's rating is bogus
                  Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• generalmills
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pleasesavedrew
                    the o's rating is bogus
                    why? this team did not put up exactly magical numbers last year and now the only real difference is that we are starting basically a rookie at the QB position and have a worse line (on paper) than last year. I think people are realistic when they are a bit down on the bills. Big Ben was not the norm in the NFL..First year QB's generally do not perform well. that is the facts. Dont get me wrong I think JP has potential but I will also not be shocked if he struggles big time.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by generalmills
                      why? this team did not put up exactly magical numbers last year and now the only real difference is that we are starting basically a rookie at the QB position and have a worse line (on paper) than last year. I think people are realistic when they are a bit down on the bills. Big Ben was not the norm in the NFL..First year QB's generally do not perform well. that is the facts. Dont get me wrong I think JP has potential but I will also not be shocked if he struggles big time.
                      It's not that I don't agree that our offense is not really improved over last year; especially given our TE and backup RB situations....but to say that our line, even on paper, is worse than last year I think is flat out wrong.
                      Do you honestly think Gandy will be worse than Jonas? Significantly? Jonas was not a force at LT by any means. Anderson is a significant upgrade over Smith/Tucker/Pucillo. To me, if anything, on paper our line is better than last year. And really, I am trying to be objective.
                      "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                      --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Turf
                        • Jul 2002

It's ultimately about coaching. I hope Mularkey has abondoned the high risk stupid trick play nonsense he embraced last year, like the fake 49 yard field goal that could have lost us the game.
                        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                        X