PDA

View Full Version : Some info for all you Madden fans

elltrain22
06-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Here is a link for all the teams ratings in THIS year's version of Madden 2006.

http://www.psxsports.com/

After you go to that link, then click on:

Madden 2006: Every Teams Rating Announced

We are rated too low on offense in my opinion, and our dee is 2nd highest in the game.

Iehoshua
06-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Those ratings are all easily edited.

Sometimes I wonder how they come up with them... Sometimes they give weak armed QB's super throwing power and other little quirks. I like to go in and tweak things, meaning setting all other teams to zero and Buffalo to 99.
:jk:

Devin
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Whens it due out?

elltrain22
06-07-2005, 06:22 PM
august 8th, and ncaa 2006 is coming out july 12th

Stewie
06-07-2005, 06:52 PM
The Bills rating is the same as last year if you bench drew and put losman in.

With 2 speedy receivers and a strong armed qb, it will be easy to put up big time points with the bills O.

thebuffalobills4
06-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Here is a link for all the teams ratings in THIS year's version of Madden 2006.

http://www.psxsports.com/

After you go to that link, then click on:

Madden 2006: Every Teams Rating Announced

We are rated too low on offense in my opinion, and our dee is 2nd highest in the game.
i like how our d is rated fine ,but our o has improved to at least to a 81,and should be better than the jets overall.i think our overall should be about 83 total.

Marvelous
06-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Our offense has dropped a tab in ratings(Madden)
Our only lineman with a 90 or close to it is Mike Williams and i doubt Moulds is any higher then a 90
My predcitions
-Losman-79
Moulds-90
Evans-83
Parrish- 74
McGahee-90-91
Shelton- 80
Teague C-85
Villariel- 84
Other lineman FA? no cluse how they played last year.
We don't have a TE that is rated higher then 80 so that explains somewhat the dropped O rating.
-------------------------------------------------------
Defense
Kelsay-82
Schobel-89
Adams-92
Edwards-77
Spikes-97
Fletcher-94
Posey-89
Clements-94
Mcgee- 84
Thomas-79
Milloy-92
Vincent-90
imo of course but i notice Posey is always rated high in madden and Schobel gets dissed. I look forward to buying it on PS2 first then PC shortly after the excitement dies down.

*-I wish they would make the attributes mean soemthing. Speed & tackle are the only major ones i look for. Most lineman that are strong will bulldoze regardless of their Pass/run block......I hear QB awareness is fixed with vision thing but what about all the other ratings? The main thing for me is to fix franchise so when you win a game it means something besides just another win. I find myself stat grinding and will risk using a lesser player on a 4th down just to get his stats up for ratings boost. + the draft needs ratings adjustments. I drafted a 85 rated DT with a 23 speed. wtf! He barely moved at all. IMo the game is in motion to be the ultimate franchise experience but it's still aways away.........

Can someone make me a Darth Krumrie banner?

Iehoshua
06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Can someone make me a Darth Krumrie banner?
Check with Immortal Corruptor. He made mine, Lord Krumrie.
:up:

pleasesavedrew
06-07-2005, 09:02 PM
the o's rating is bogus

generalmills
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
the o's rating is bogus

why? this team did not put up exactly magical numbers last year and now the only real difference is that we are starting basically a rookie at the QB position and have a worse line (on paper) than last year. I think people are realistic when they are a bit down on the bills. Big Ben was not the norm in the NFL..First year QB's generally do not perform well. that is the facts. Dont get me wrong I think JP has potential but I will also not be shocked if he struggles big time.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-08-2005, 02:34 PM
why? this team did not put up exactly magical numbers last year and now the only real difference is that we are starting basically a rookie at the QB position and have a worse line (on paper) than last year. I think people are realistic when they are a bit down on the bills. Big Ben was not the norm in the NFL..First year QB's generally do not perform well. that is the facts. Dont get me wrong I think JP has potential but I will also not be shocked if he struggles big time.

It's not that I don't agree that our offense is not really improved over last year; especially given our TE and backup RB situations....but to say that our line, even on paper, is worse than last year I think is flat out wrong.
Do you honestly think Gandy will be worse than Jonas? Significantly? Jonas was not a force at LT by any means. Anderson is a significant upgrade over Smith/Tucker/Pucillo. To me, if anything, on paper our line is better than last year. And really, I am trying to be objective.

Turf
06-08-2005, 07:55 PM
It's ultimately about coaching. I hope Mularkey has abondoned the high risk stupid trick play nonsense he embraced last year, like the fake 49 yard field goal that could have lost us the game.