• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Throwbacks already popping up on EBAY

I saw some d**kwad selling them on EBAY for $99.

Edited for inappropriate language - The official d**k censor, Mr. Miyagi
    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 06-08-2005, 11:03 AM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
    I saw some d**kwad selling them on EBAY for $99.
    um... they're only $70 on the website- why would some moron think he could get $99 for it on Ebay? Of course, some bigger moron will probably buy it and make the seller look like a genius.
    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 06-08-2005, 11:03 AM.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      um... they're only $70 on the website- why would some moron think he could get $99 for it on Ebay? Of course, some bigger moron will probably buy it and make the seller look like a genius.
      Yes the true beauty of Ebay indeed. Though it could only be made better by the last minute bidding war that would undoubtedly take place driving the rediculous price to even more outrageous heights. So many people get the "I have to win this" mentality and end up paying so much more than they should.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

My thoughts exactly. You can get all you want for 70 bucks.

Shows there is no limit to human greed, or stupidity.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

Becuase, people are dumb. Except for that guy that sold me an Authentic Moulds jersey for $44 incl shipping. He was a cool guy.

I find myself using Ebay less and less. Greed finally took it over... there's never any deals on there anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X