View Full Version : Throwbacks already popping up on EBAY

Bill Brasky
06-08-2005, 06:29 AM
I saw some d**kwad selling them on EBAY for $99. :down:

Edited for inappropriate language - The official d**k censor, Mr. Miyagi

OpIv37
06-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I saw some d**kwad selling them on EBAY for $99. :down:
um... they're only $70 on the website- why would some moron think he could get $99 for it on Ebay? Of course, some bigger moron will probably buy it and make the seller look like a genius.

BlackMetalNinja
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
um... they're only $70 on the website- why would some moron think he could get $99 for it on Ebay? Of course, some bigger moron will probably buy it and make the seller look like a genius.
Yes the true beauty of Ebay indeed. Though it could only be made better by the last minute bidding war that would undoubtedly take place driving the rediculous price to even more outrageous heights. So many people get the "I have to win this" mentality and end up paying so much more than they should.

Jan Reimers
06-08-2005, 03:39 PM
My thoughts exactly. You can get all you want for 70 bucks.

Shows there is no limit to human greed, or stupidity.

Bill Brasky
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM

Becuase, people are dumb. Except for that guy that sold me an Authentic Moulds jersey for $44 incl shipping. He was a cool guy.

I find myself using Ebay less and less. Greed finally took it over... there's never any deals on there anymore.