• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

ATTN: CBS SPORTSLINE Fantasy Leaguers

If you buy before June 30, you pay $129 and get a free draft board.

If you enter STSM2005 in the promotional code, you get an extra 10% off...$116

That is all.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

I'm ignorant...what benefits do you get by paying for a fantasy league as opposed to just doing a free one?

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
      I'm ignorant...what benefits do you get by paying for a fantasy league as opposed to just doing a free one?
      You immediately become unignorant :)

Seriously though, I believe you get a chance to win real money, and more serious, better competition.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
        You get to have a trainwreck of a draft if you try a new system every year. People can't log on, the system crashes, and you draft until 3am. All for just $116.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          You get to have a trainwreck of a draft if you try a new system every year. People can't log on, the system crashes, and you draft until 3am. All for just $116.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
          X