X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Bill's Championship Weekend

NFL Network is supposed to feature a one hour special on this event? Has anyone else heard this? I saw some highlights on NFL Total Access last night and all I can think about was Mike Mularkey's emotional speech. I distinctly remember him choking back tears as he proclaimed how hard the team is working to bring Buffalo the championship it deserves. Is this guy cool or what? Makes you excited to be a Bills fan huh?

So for the peeps who were actually there, anything you'd like to share?
  • AussieGirl
    • Nov 2004

I chocked back tears as well when he said that.

And JP was funny. He tried to talk but was so excited he couldn't say much. He said "I'm so pumped, I can't talk".

It was cool. Like a pep rally.
    Diane in Dallas

Life is a game. Football is serious

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

if anyone would tape this and stream it or upload it in avi format to the site, I would be VERY appreciative!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Pride
        if anyone would tape this and stream it or upload it in avi format to the site, I would be VERY appreciative!
        Me too. I'll throw in 10,000 zbs for the trouble.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Pride
          I don't know about the streaming and upload part, I suppose I am computer illiterate, but I would be happy to burn it onto DVD and send it to someone who can. I don't even know what avi format is...

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Originally posted by AussieGirl
            I chocked back tears as well when he said that.

And JP was funny. He tried to talk but was so excited he couldn't say much. He said "I'm so pumped, I can't talk".

It was cool. Like a pep rally.
            I'm pretty frick'n excited myself. Something tells me that big things are in line for the Bills.

Comment

Working...
            X