PDA

View Full Version : Bill's Championship Weekend

Drive 4 Five
06-08-2005, 10:32 PM
NFL Network is supposed to feature a one hour special on this event? Has anyone else heard this? I saw some highlights on NFL Total Access last night and all I can think about was Mike Mularkey's emotional speech. I distinctly remember him choking back tears as he proclaimed how hard the team is working to bring Buffalo the championship it deserves. Is this guy cool or what? Makes you excited to be a Bills fan huh?

So for the peeps who were actually there, anything you'd like to share?

AussieGirl
06-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I chocked back tears as well when he said that.

And JP was funny. He tried to talk but was so excited he couldn't say much. He said "I'm so pumped, I can't talk".

It was cool. Like a pep rally.

Pride
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM
if anyone would tape this and stream it or upload it in avi format to the site, I would be VERY appreciative!

Mr. Miyagi
06-09-2005, 12:37 PM
if anyone would tape this and stream it or upload it in avi format to the site, I would be VERY appreciative!
Me too. I'll throw in 10,000 zbs for the trouble. :up:

Drive 4 Five
06-09-2005, 07:36 PM

I don't know about the streaming and upload part, I suppose I am computer illiterate, but I would be happy to burn it onto DVD and send it to someone who can. I don't even know what avi format is...

Drive 4 Five
06-09-2005, 07:39 PM
I chocked back tears as well when he said that.

And JP was funny. He tried to talk but was so excited he couldn't say much. He said "I'm so pumped, I can't talk".

It was cool. Like a pep rally.

I'm pretty frick'n excited myself. Something tells me that big things are in line for the Bills.