PDA

View Full Version : Drafting From the Past

camelcowboy
06-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Choose one player who played for the Bills in the past, that you would take and put on the present team. Describe how this player would make the bills superbowl contentender. Lets keep QBs at a minimum, and be desciptive in your arguements. If you root for another team you can do the same thing.

camelcowboy
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I'll go first..

I'll take the most obvious one Jim Kelly. Plug his presence in with wills, moulds, Evans, our offense would be nearly unstopable. The more productive offense keeps are defense off the field.

LtFinFan66
06-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Bruce Smith

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 04:59 AM
Let me guess...you were listening to WGR as well Saturday around 11:30 am :lol: They were talking about this...trading off one player from today's roster and replacing him with someone from our past in their prime.
Myself, I'd go with Wil Wolford as LT is our biggest question mark

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-09-2005, 05:36 AM
:snooze:

Tatonka
06-09-2005, 07:21 AM
wolford or ballard

juice
06-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Of course I'd take the Juice and then trade Willis after this season to someone for 2 first round picks.

But since we have WM I'd say Andre Reed would be a nasty compliment to Moulds and Evans at that #3 reciever spot.. Andre never had a problem creating separation.

sdbillsfan2
06-09-2005, 09:06 AM
I remember a an o-lineman that was pretty good at opening up holes from running backs to slide thru. Since the biggest concern this year is the o-line..I'd have to take a guy like Reggie McKenzie. I think if you asked OJ ,he just might say the same thing.

camelcowboy
06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Let me guess...you were listening to WGR as well Saturday around 11:30 am :lol: They were talking about this...trading off one player from today's roster and replacing him with someone from our past in their prime.
Myself, I'd go with Wil Wolford as LT is our biggest question mark
No believe it or not i can't stand WGR anymore. Haven't listen to it since the coach left. I really dislike Schop. I heard this a few weeks ago on Sirius NFL radio.

I really think Bruce Smith with our defense would be unstoppable. Are Defense would be number 1 for sure.

Hey TGOJK you must think i honestly give a damn what you think. If you don't want to play stay in your room!:nuk:

eyedog
06-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Even though left tackle is the obvious need, I'd take Bruce. He was so dominate and could change games singlehandily that he would out weigh Wolford.
Ballard was a right tackle, MW will hold his own there, as he's supposed to be in top shape this year. Reggie McKenzie is a guard, not needed and he wasn't even the best guard on that team.
Besides Bruce, Kelly, since JP is a first year starter and OJ but Willis is good enough.

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 04:02 PM
The Coach leaving finally allowed me to start listening to WGR...he was a moron

jamze132
06-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Sarcastically speaking, I would have to say Todd Collins.