PDA

View Full Version : Which authentic throwback would be best to own?

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Help me choose.

Jayhawk
06-09-2005, 11:33 AM
uh, moulds.

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I have an authentic Moulds already, not the throwback, but I'd like a different player. Thanks for the suggestion! :up:

OpIv37
06-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Spikes- Proven player and likely to be around for a while. McGahee's gone as soon as his first contract expires, plus he has yet to make it a full season without injury. Hopefully Losman will be a good QB and be here for a while, but I wouldn't spend $270 on a jersey until he shows something.

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Spikes- Proven player and likely to be around for a while. McGahee's gone as soon as his first contract expires, plus he has yet to make it a full season without injury. Hopefully Losman will be a good QB and be here for a while, but I wouldn't spend $270 on a jersey until he shows something.
This was exactly my thought process. Thanks for putting it into words!

Jayhawk
06-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Shane Matthews?

generalmills
06-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Jack Kemp #15

Pride
06-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Why not pick a hall of famer from the team? Or pick a player in the past that you like?

For instance... I have a Jim Kelly jersey in the new away style.

You could go with a Bruce Smith.

Oh, you could go with Lee Evans, since he is Moulds replacement, and will be around for a while (barring injury)

don137
06-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I would take a chance on Losman...I think he will be the real deal and he has the best chance of playing for the Bills the longest...

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Shane Matthews?
No.

Why not pick a hall of famer from the team? Or pick a player in the past that you like?
I was thinking of this too. Thanks for the ideas!

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 01:01 PM
I would take a chance on Losman...I think he will be the real deal and he has the best chance of playing for the Bills the longest...
It would be a big gamble with Losman, high risk/high reward.

Jayhawk
06-09-2005, 01:45 PM
Lindell. :roflmao:

Mike Williams?

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Lindell. :roflmao:

Mike Williams?
:::
No.

Dantheman1280
06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Lee Evans!!

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Lee Evans!!
Thanks for the input!
:up:

I'll probably decide tomorrow or Saturday...

Luisito23
06-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I definetly would get a Kelly jersey, no 1 like him, true hall of famer, and a class act, and plus since u getting a throwback why not go with a throwback superstar.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I definetly would get a Kelly jersey, no 1 like him, true hall of famer, and a class act, and plus since u getting a throwback why not go with a throwback superstar.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
I've thought of that but part of my thinking is this; Kelly never actually wore this jersey in a game, did he? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'd prefer to get one for a player who has either worn it or will be wearing it.

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 05:56 PM
I've thought of that but part of my thinking is this; Kelly never actually wore this jersey in a game, did he? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'd prefer to get one for a player who has either worn it or will be wearing it.

Billy Shaw is an idea..another class act and a HOF member..Tom Sestak...still waiting on his induction to Canton :tap:

Italian Stallion
06-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Get one with your own name on it man.....That's a player that will never leave the team, and it'll never go out of style...Your Moulds will be old news in a season or two, as could any other player (salary cap, injuries, and downright falling off the face of the earth could happen to any one of the players you mentioned, and thats too much $$$ to risk in my opinion)......Go personalized for an authentic!

juice
06-09-2005, 06:05 PM
#32.. and pretend your first name is Bart.

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 06:08 PM
#32.. and pretend your first name is Bart.

yeah..that'd go over well :rolleyes:

juice
06-09-2005, 06:15 PM
yeah..that'd go over well :rolleyes:Only if your a true fan of the Bills and Bills History.:boring:

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Only if your a true fan of the Bills and Bills History.:boring:

I am...but I'm also aware of the fact that no one likes a murderer...almost no one anyway

juice
06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
I am...but I'm also aware of the fact that no one likes a murderer...almost no one anywayPhil, I'm sure Ive asked you this before but if OJ had been convicted of murder in a court of law wouldn't he be in jail.

If Michael Jackson gets off are you gonna burn your autographed picture of him and Bubbles?:monkey:

generalmills
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Mike Stratton?

im4bflo
06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
You can't lose by getting one with your own name, players don't stick around like they used to. Or a proven past player.
I'll be getting my own name with the #12 for 'the 12th MAN'
That's what I've been doing since the KELLY days.

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Phil, I'm sure Ive asked you this before but if OJ had been convicted of murder in a court of law wouldn't he be in jail.

If Michael Jackson gets off are you gonna burn your autographed picture of him and Bubbles?:monkey:

The only thing that saved OJ from a conviction was the 5th Amendment...if you want to be blind to your hero's crime, that's your call...but there are plenty of us who had faith in his innocence until he perjured himself in the civil trial...saying he never hit Nicole ...as far as the personal attack...unwarranted and pathetic

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Get one with your own name on it man.....That's a player that will never leave the team, and it'll never go out of style...Your Moulds will be old news in a season or two, as could any other player (salary cap, injuries, and downright falling off the face of the earth could happen to any one of the players you mentioned, and thats too much $$$ to risk in my opinion)......Go personalized for an authentic!
Okay no OJ debates, quit hijacking the thread!!! :mad: ;)

I dunno, it seems cheesey to me to have my own name on it...
:idunno:

juice
06-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Okay no OJ debates, quit hijacking the thread!!! :mad: ;)

:idunno:What about you Darth, would you wear a #32 jersey?

Has there been a player in Bills history that was a better ambassador of Buffalo Bills Football during their career than the Juice? The guy left it all on the field yet you can't even buy a Bills authentic with his name on it anywhere in Buffalo or throughout the country.

Meathead
06-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Where's the Gary Marangi option?

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 07:44 PM
What about you Darth, would you wear a #32 jersey?

Has there been a player in Bills history that was a better ambassador of Buffalo Bills Football during their career than the Juice? The guy left it all on the field yet you can't even buy a Bills authentic with his name on it anywhere in Buffalo or throughout the country.
OJ was before my time so I'm not really interested.

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Where's the Gary Marangi option?
"other"

The_Philster
06-09-2005, 07:46 PM
:idunno: :blowup:

juice
06-09-2005, 08:04 PM
OJ was before my time so I'm not really interested.Learn your Bills history Darth, before OJ there was no Buffalo Bills Football as far as the NFL was concerned.. and the AFL Championship had been long forgotten.

He took Bills football NationWide and the trade of OJ resulted in the draftpick that brought a certain QB with the #12 to Buffalo and began one of the Leagues all time great dynasties.. was Kelly before you time? :respect:

The intense Bill/Phins rivalry may have had it's birth in the '70s when the Bills were dominated and all but shutout by MIA.. not due to a lack of effort by #32.

No one is hijacking the thread just trying to acknowledge that there was once a player in Buffalo who wore the #32 jersey and did the city of Buffalo proud.

Almost 25 years before any Trial of the Century there was an All Time Great Football player who played for the Bills and that should not be forgotten.

RB #32 OJ Simpson inspired a generation through his greatness on the Football Field.

Iehoshua
06-09-2005, 08:26 PM
:blowup:
Nothing personal. It's cool for you to do your thing! I'm just saying it's not my thing. :hi5:

Learn your Bills history Darth, before OJ there was no Buffalo Bills Football as far as the NFL was concerned.. and the AFL Championship had been long forgotten.

He took Bills football NationWide and the trade of OJ resulted in the draftpick that brought a certain QB with the #12 to Buffalo and began one of the Leagues all time great dynasties.. was Kelly before you time? :respect:

The intense Bill/Phins rivalry may have had it's birth in the '70s when the Bills were dominated and all but shutout by MIA.. not due to a lack of effort by #32.

No one is hijacking the thread just trying to acknowledge that there was once a player in Buffalo who wore the #32 jersey and did the city of Buffalo proud.

Almost 25 years before any Trial of the Century there was an All Time Great Football player who played for the Bills and that should not be forgotten.

RB #32 OJ Simpson inspired a generation through his greatness on the Football Field.
I have no doubts OJ is a great player in the Bills storied history. I just am not into getting his jersey. :up: I appreciate your suggestions though, that's why I started the thread.

Spielmanrules54
06-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Chris Spielman!

colin
06-10-2005, 03:27 AM
i want an OJ one,

you never see those

Historian
06-10-2005, 06:56 AM
I went back and forth between Losman and Evans.

My daughter told me to "get the Quarterback."

If they come out with white ones later in the season, I'll get an Evans, too.

Michael82
06-10-2005, 06:58 AM
Either Jack Kemp, Billy Shaw, or Mike Stratton if you want to do the whole throwback experience. Great players too. :up:

Jeff1220
06-10-2005, 07:15 AM
I'd say Spikes. If I were willing to fork over the kind of coin it takes for a jersey, that's who I'd get. He's the kind of player we like to associate with the Bills - a tough, bad-a$$, intense, hard-working, all-pro. He's got several years left in the tank and could likely go out as one of the Bills' great defenders.

Jayhawk
06-10-2005, 07:49 AM
I'd get Andre Reed.

Iehoshua
06-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Spikes is most likely going to be the choice it seems, unless something new sways me at the last minute. Thanks for all the info, everyone!

Mad Bomber
06-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Mike Stratton?

Oh yeah - #58

...about to put Keith Lincoln out of the game:

ExWNYer
06-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Willis McGahee. The throwbacks evoke memories of great ground games while those unis were actually employed. Cookie Gilchrist and (gulp) O.J. Simpson were two of the greatest players in franchise history to wear them.

PUCKER
06-10-2005, 10:24 PM
TKO! :up:

ZacGriffi~82
06-10-2005, 10:57 PM
I have a Moorman jersey. Doesn't get much safer then that.

CanaanVtBills
06-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I like the fact that Lee Evans had the guts to come into Buffalo and take the number that Buffalo's all time reciever wore (My Opinion)
I loved Andre and I'm hopeing to give Lee lots of love.

im4bflo
06-11-2005, 01:37 AM
The JUICE got into trouble after leaving Buffalo.
I have an OJ jersey, and wear it once in a while.
Orenthal after moving to SF starting getting into trouble.
I have a problem with people blaming Buffalo, for what never happened in Buffalo. The JUICE was a great football player, that part is Buffalo.
After that, is your own opinion.

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 05:24 AM
:huh: who's blaming Buffalo for the murders?

M359
06-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Marino, but Im a fin fan. If I was a bills fan I would get Jim Kelly or oj Simpson
Didnt see you meant recent players. OK so I would get willis mcgahee.

im4bflo
06-11-2005, 01:57 PM
:huh: who's blaming Buffalo for the murders?
I live in CA where it all went down, believe me, Buffalo is being blamed by a lot of people that connect Simpson with Buffalo, it's a bad rep out here.
Being a BILLS fan out here, when you wear anything Buffalo, you're going to hear some comment about Simpson.

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I'd say all the smog is messing with their brains...they obviously don't know a thing about Buffalo

im4bflo
06-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I'd say all the smog is messing with their brains...they obviously don't know a thing about Buffalo
Obviously, but it's a fact out here, and other places too I'd bet, people just associate Simpson with Buffalo, and Buffalo takes another bad rap, it sucks!
I collected a lot of stuff out here about the whole thing, I've got all the CA newspapers about the murders.
Juice was out of Buffalo and living in SF and was a 49er before anything happened, Buffalo shouldn't have anything to do with the murders, but it does unfairly.

Luisito23
06-11-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm gonna conclude this threat with just saying. "U should of got the Kelly jersey, I got 1 and is :censored: :censored: ... :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: "...

Maybe 1 day........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

juice
06-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Obviously, but it's a fact out here, and other places too I'd bet, people just associate Simpson with Buffalo, and Buffalo takes another bad rap, it sucks!
I collected a lot of stuff out here about the whole thing, I've got all the CA newspapers about the murders.
Juice was out of Buffalo and living in SF and was a 49er before anything happened, Buffalo shouldn't have anything to do with the murders, but it does unfairly.What does OJs' HoF football career have to do with a double murder that he was found Not Guilty of 20 years later.. it probably has has more to do with his acting career. Bills fans would be more justified in denying OJ as an actor than a football player.

Luisito23
06-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm gonna conclude this threat with just saying. "U should of got the Kelly jersey, I got 1 and is :censored: :censored: ... :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: "...

Maybe 1 day........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse:

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 03:46 PM
The only reason he was found not guilty was because of the 5th Amendment...if he had been forced to take the stand, as he was in the civil trial...he'd have been executed long ago.

Iehoshua
06-11-2005, 03:47 PM

Maybe 1 day........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse:
I don't get it.

Either way, I think Spikes is it.

Luisito23
06-11-2005, 03:51 PM
:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fab: :fab: :fab: :fab: :fab:

Iehoshua
06-11-2005, 03:55 PM
:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fab: :fab: :fab: :fab: :fab:Feeling okay?

juice
06-11-2005, 04:06 PM
The only reason he was found not guilty was because of the 5th Amendment...if he had been forced to take the stand, as he was in the civil trial...he'd have been executed long ago.IF, IF was a Spliff we'd all be high.. but he wasn't.

And IF he had been executed his records, his status as the Bills all time best RB, and HoF career would still stand.. so what's you point? Bills fans should disown the guy because he went through "The Trial of the Century"?

Let it go Phil.. it's gonna eat you up inside.:please:

Iehoshua
06-11-2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/store-bills/images/products/xlarge/H4039.jpg
I think this hat would look good with one, eh?

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 07:18 PM
IF, IF was a Spliff we'd all be high.. but he wasn't.

And IF he had been executed his records, his status as the Bills all time best RB, and HoF career would still stand.. so what's you point? Bills fans should disown the guy because he went through "The Trial of the Century"?

Let it go Phil.. it's gonna eat you up inside.:please:Who said it's eating me up? :huh: You're the one who keeps talking about his innocence...no one denies he was a great RB..but he was also a murderer and everybody but people with their head in the sand knows it. I don't give a crap if he was procliamed not guilty...money bought that verdict. But the money didn't save him from being held liable for their deaths..because he perjured himself on the stand in that civil trial. If he was truly innocent as you seem to believe, why did he lose the civil trial?

For the record, I was ecstatic when he won the criminal case because I wanted to believe in his innocence...ask helmetguy about that if you don't believe me. But after the civil trial in which he had the audacity to claim he never hit Nicole, my only respect for him comes with his on-field stuff.

BAM
06-11-2005, 07:42 PM
I'd be happy with any of those. If I could afford to buy one, I'd probably most definitely roll with a Willis McGahee.

Lee Evans after that... I already have a Spikes jersey.

Marvelous
06-11-2005, 07:54 PM
-other
-1st choice Moulds. Kinda like a tribute. As it's most likely the last Moulds one would buy.:(
-2nd-Evans. The new hotness.
-3rd Clements. I will start buying 8x10's & a #22 jersey OR 2 if he resigns.

-I'd wait on a JP, The kid looks solid but we Bills fans have bad luck :(

**Lord Takeo, I still need a banner. I PM'ed that dude with no response though...:(

juice
06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
I am...but I'm also aware of the fact that no one likes a murderer...almost no one anyway
The only thing that saved OJ from a conviction was the 5th Amendment...if you want to be blind to your hero's crime, that's your call...but there are plenty of us who had faith in his innocence until he perjured himself in the civil trial...saying he never hit Nicole ...as far as the personal attack...unwarranted and pathetic
The only reason he was found not guilty was because of the 5th Amendment...if he had been forced to take the stand, as he was in the civil trial...he'd have been executed long ago.
Who said it's eating me up? :huh: You're the one who keeps talking about his innocence...no one denies he was a great RB..but he was also a murderer and everybody but people with their head in the sand knows it. I don't give a crap if he was procliamed not guilty...money bought that verdict. But the money didn't save him from being held liable for their deaths..because he perjured himself on the stand in that civil trial. If he was truly innocent as you seem to believe, why did he lose the civil trial?

For the record, I was ecstatic when he won the criminal case because I wanted to believe in his innocence...ask helmetguy about that if you don't believe me. But after the civil trial in which he had the audacity to claim he never hit Nicole,You seem a bit fixated on the trial Phil..

my only respect for him comes with his on-field stuff.As it should be.. his career as a Buffalo Bill and a HoF FOOTBALL PLAYER.

FYI.. I never said he was innocent, just that he was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law. As Bills fans shouldn't we remember his on field accomplishments as opposed to a trial 20 years after his career ended?

As a Bills Fan I choose to celebrate his years as a Football player, not as an accused murderer and defendant.

As far as the trial goes I pity Nicoles' and OJs' children for the loss of their mother, but who are we to judge his guilt or innocence.. thats already been done in a court of law.. All we can do is celebrate a League great RB and Buffalo Bill.:soap:

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 08:53 PM
You might wanna stop with the Not Guilty in a court of law stuff if you want people to focus on his career instead of his crime. You don't live in the Buffalo area so maybe you wouldn't understand but in Buffalo, we love having character individuals on the Bills who can play well. Our economics may suck but WNY is an area of good individuals and community.....and when the first guy who gets into the Pro Football Hall of Fame commits the most heinous crime a pro athlete (past or present) has ever committed, it makes some of us sick.

juice
06-11-2005, 09:10 PM
You might wanna stop with the Not Guilty in a court of law stuff if you want people to focus on his career instead of his crime. You don't live in the Buffalo area so maybe you wouldn't understand but in Buffalo, we love having character individuals on the Bills who can play well. Our economics may suck but WNY is an area of good individuals and community.....and when the first guy who gets into the Pro Football Hall of Fame commits the most heinous crime a pro athlete (past or present) has ever committed, it makes some of us sick.And the Juice wasn't a character guy throughout his career and time in Buffalo.. Who made you Judge and Jury Phil?

You should get yourself an OJ jersey and wear it with pride.. leave the legalities to the Prosecution. We're talking football here.

#32 would be a great choice of throwback Jersey to purchase.. Darth. A true historical Bill and All Time League Great.

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Anyone wearing a Simpson jersey might very well get his ass kicked in Buffalo..he emabarassed us with the murders. There have been plenty of people calling for his name to be taken off the Wall after them. But if you wanna keep being blind to your hero's guilt...good for you. I guess there has to be one person in the world buying his lies :peace:

juice
06-11-2005, 10:34 PM
There have been plenty of people calling for his name to be taken off the Wall after them. :peace:It's a good thing that Ralph Wilson wasn't one of those people calling for the removal.. as a matter of fact didn't Ralph meet with OJ last year when he attended a game at the Stadium. I think OJ said he wanted to wish Ralph a Happy Birthday.

If not for OJ making Bills football popular in the '70s that team might not even have been in Buffalo for the SB years.. I think Wilson remembers the contribution the Juice made to the Bills and the city of Buffalo.. I doubt if Wilson would turn his back on a Bills historical figure.. I'm waiting for the organization to officially retire the #32.

The_Philster
06-11-2005, 10:35 PM
keep waiting...won't happen...I'll bet anything on that one

juice
06-11-2005, 10:46 PM
keep waiting...won't happen...I'll bet anything on that oneMaybe, maybe not but the Wall of fame will do for the time being.. and I don't see anyone wearing the #32. I think everone knows where RW stands on that issue.. officially retired or not.

Marvelous
06-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Juice, why would anyone wanna wear a OJ jersey after what happened? Unless that fan wants attention. I could see forgiving Henry or Bennett for what they did but OJ is beyond any fine line..

juice
06-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Learn your Bills history Darth, before OJ there was no Buffalo Bills Football as far as the NFL was concerned.. and the AFL Championship had been long forgotten.

Juice, why would anyone wanna wear a OJ jersey after what happened? Unless that fan wants attention. I could see forgiving Henry or Bennett for what they did but OJ is beyond any fine line..Why would any fan of any team not want to own the Jersey of an all time League Great that played for that organization? It would depend on if your a true fan of the team and thought he was a great player.

That doesn't have to mean your a fan of the individual and the problems or legal issues he had loooong after his playing days.

BAM
06-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Anyone wearing a Simpson jersey might very well get his ass kicked in Buffalo..he emabarassed us with the murders. I've seen quite a few people with his jersey at the Ralph.

..but why don't you guys start your own thread to argue about O.J.?

Darth started this to ask a question, not begin a 20 page debate on whether or not O.J. was guilty, etc...

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Why would any fan of any team not want to own the Jersey of an all time League Great that played for that organization? It would depend on if your a true fan of the team and thought he was a great player.

That doesn't have to mean your a fan of the individual and the problems or legal issues he had loooong after his playing days.Like it or not, the murders are thought of more than his playing days..and he only has himself to blame for that

I've seen quite a few people with his jersey at the Ralph...I've never seen one myself

BAM
06-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Like it or not, the murders are thought of more than his playing days..and he only has himself to blame for that
I've never seen one myself I have one.. I'll wear it this year. :) Feel free to try something. :snicker:

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 10:37 AM
I have one.. I'll wear it this year. :) Feel free to try something. :snicker:I never said I'd be the one kicking anyone's ass ;) But I have heard on a few occasions people talking about how pissed they were his name was still up on the Wall. I personally can separate the player from the criminal...he was an amazing runner...could turn in mid-air much the same way Barry Sanders did later on. :up:

silo056
06-12-2005, 10:48 AM
what ever you do dont get your name on the back they look pretty stupid my friend has one he dosnt wear it now becouse we all make fun of him and its not only becouse hes a jets fan wear ing a bills throwback.:gobills: :superman:

Michael82
06-12-2005, 11:17 AM
what ever you do dont get your name on the back they look pretty stupid my friend has one he dosnt wear it now becouse we all make fun of him and its not only becouse hes a jets fan wear ing a bills throwback.:gobills: :superman:
:lolpoint: The_Philster

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 11:20 AM
:lolpoint: The_PhilsterYeah...well, The_Philster will be in San Diego this fall...will anyone be joining him? :$: :nana:

Michael82
06-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah...well, The_Philster will be in San Diego this fall...will anyone be joining him? :$: :nana:
:wave:

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 11:30 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/money/2.gif

Michael82
06-12-2005, 11:31 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/money/2.gif
mmm, look at all that money. I love money!!! :$: :$: :$:

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 11:33 AM
mmm, look at all that money. I love money!!! :$: :$: :$:yeah? well..you're gonna have to part with some of it to go to the Chargers game...I can't afford to cover tickets, airfare, and hotel and stuff for 3 people

Michael82
06-12-2005, 11:48 AM
yeah? well..you're gonna have to part with some of it to go to the Chargers game...I can't afford to cover tickets, airfare, and hotel and stuff for 3 people
Oh man, and here I thought you were paying for the whole thing for me out of your own pocket. :( :doh:

:shakeno:

Like I said, once I get the money, i'll send you a check. It should be within a week or so. :up:

Iehoshua
06-12-2005, 04:44 PM
I've seen quite a few people with his jersey at the Ralph.

..but why don't you guys start your own thread to argue about O.J.?

Darth started this to ask a question, not begin a 20 page debate on whether or not O.J. was guilty, etc... :bf1:

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 04:45 PM
:bf1:quit complaining...you got more responses (and zonebucks) off it this way ;)

Iehoshua
06-12-2005, 04:47 PM
quit complaining...you got more responses (and zonebucks) off it this way ;) :dance:

juice
06-12-2005, 08:15 PM
:bf1:Don't worry darth, with all the OJ talk we got your post count up high enough where you'll still get your nomination for Thread of the Week.

OJ discussion is like Life Support for threads like this one.

How can you not know what jersey to get when you call yourself Darth Takeo?

I think you mind was made up from post 1.

Michael82
06-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Don't worry darth, with all the OJ talk we got your post count up high enough where you'll still get your nomination for Thread of the Week.

OJ discussion is like Life Support for threads like this one.

How can you not know what jersey to get when you call yourself Darth Takeo?

I think you mind was made up from post 1.
Agreed. I think Darth just wanted to win the thread of the week and also wanted the extra ZBs from the replies.

pleasesavedrew
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Why is crap like this being disscussed and gettnig alot of replies, lets talk about real news, WHAT KIND OF CLOTHS PEOPLE BUY SHOULD NOT MATTER THIS MUCH, THIS FORIUM IS LOSING MY RESPECT SO BADDLY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BILLS JERESEYS, TALK ABOUT THE GAME

The_Philster
06-13-2005, 06:01 PM
chill...it's the offseason...we haven't played a game since early January

Iehoshua
06-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Why is crap like this being disscussed and gettnig alot of replies, lets talk about real news, WHAT KIND OF CLOTHS PEOPLE BUY SHOULD NOT MATTER THIS MUCH, THIS FORIUM IS LOSING MY RESPECT SO BADDLY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BILLS JERESEYS, TALK ABOUT THE GAME If your name didn't prove how much of an intelect you are, this post just did.

pleasesavedrew
06-13-2005, 08:06 PM
im entitled to my opinion, and it may not conform to everyones elses but itswhat i belive, thats the point of forums.

Iehoshua
06-13-2005, 08:42 PM
im entitled to my opinion, and it may not conform to everyones elses but itswhat i belive, thats the point of forums. I undrstnd, noproblm! OYo can saywhneat you want!