1b. Travis Johnson DT Fl. St.
3. OJ Atogwe S Stanford
4. Courtney Roby WR Indiana
5. Calvin Armstrong T Wash. St.
7. Chauncey Davis DE Fl. St.
8. Adam Kieft T Cent. Mich

R. Rich
06-10-2005, 09:22 AM
I really like the first 4 picks, the 5th is pretty decent, and I don't like those last couple much. Overall, you did great @ first, but trailed off w/ the last 3 picks. Atogwe is a beast! Gotta love a DB that hits like that. Roby is the guy I probably would've taken had my damn computer not been acting up that day, so you know I like him. Cadillac and Johnson are both excellent first round choices. Both should become standout players for you.

The King
06-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah OJ really is just a marvel. Thats why I took him over Pool. A guy with his diversity is more valuable, not too mention you're right he can pretty much knock someones head off.

R. Rich
06-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Grades for the picks:

Cadillac: A
Johnson: B
Atogwe: B
Roby: B
Armstrong: C
Davis: C
Kieft: D

Overall: B-/C+

The King
06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Not a fan of Kieft huh?

R. Rich
06-11-2005, 10:07 AM
For me, Kieft is a square peg in a round hole type. He's too slow to stop the speed rushers that are becoming the rage in the NFL @ tackle, but doesn't have the nasty demeanor to be a dominating guard either. Maybe he'll develop into something special, but I wouldn't count on it. But, w/ the right coaching, who knows? Scott Gragg was considered a project and a reach coming out of school, and has spent the majority of his career as a starter.

The King
06-11-2005, 10:19 AM
For me, Kieft is a square peg in a round hole type. He's too slow to stop the speed rushers that are becoming the rage in the NFL @ tackle, but doesn't have the nasty demeanor to be a dominating guard either. Maybe he'll develop into something special, but I wouldn't count on it. But, w/ the right coaching, who knows? Scott Gragg was considered a project and a reach coming out of school, and has spent the majority of his career as a starter.

From what I saw of him on the draft hi-lights he was slow. But he looked strong enough to toss some of the smaller DE's out of the way.

SABURZFAN
06-14-2005, 07:27 AM
i gave it a C.last three picks were so-so.