• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Did Everybody get...

...their penalty flag from NFL Sunday Ticket?

I thought it was a real cool gimmick.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I don't care what the bashers say. I love DirecTV.

Comment

• ExWNYer
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Billsology
      ...their penalty flag from NFL Sunday Ticket?

I thought it was a real cool gimmick.
      Yes, I got mine. It was a good marketing tool and cool, too.

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I don't care what the bashers say. I love DirecTV.
      Amen.
      "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

So did you guys get your first bill yet? My account says I owe nothing (online), and I thought the first installment bill had come by this time other years... It does say I have the 2005 Sunday Ticket as my programming. (I'm one of the people with JUST Sunday Ticket, so I'm waiting to see what happens, with them requiring a regular programming package or not..) Thanks!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Was it sent to renewal people? I haven't received anything yet, and I've had DirecTV and Sunday Ticket from the time the equpment and installation - if you could find a place to get the stuff - cost about $1300-1500. I love it.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ExWNYer
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
            So did you guys get your first bill yet? My account says I owe nothing (online), and I thought the first installment bill had come by this time other years... It does say I have the 2005 Sunday Ticket as my programming. (I'm one of the people with JUST Sunday Ticket, so I'm waiting to see what happens, with them requiring a regular programming package or not..) Thanks!
            Haven't seen the first installment on the bill, yet. Should be arriving shortly.

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Was it sent to renewal people? I haven't received anything yet, and I've had DirecTV and Sunday Ticket from the time the equpment and installation - if you could find a place to get the stuff - cost about $1300-1500. I love it.
            Call 1-800-DIRECTV and tell them...I'm sure they'll hook you up.
            "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
              me too JJ.. i have not received a bill yet.. and it does say that i am signed up for the 2005 sunday ticket and i have no programming package. i will let you know if i hear/see anything.. you do the same.

i did not receive a penalty flag either.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

I actually called directv earlier for other reasons, but I asked them if I was still signed up for this year. They said yes, and that I will see it on my next month's billing statement with a whopping $5/month discount.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

I haven't received anything yet either. Sunday Ticket is the one bill I can't wait to pay- it means the season's getting closer and it's one of the few things in life that's worth every damn penny they charge.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by ExWNYer
                    Haven't seen the first installment on the bill, yet. Should be arriving shortly.

Call 1-800-DIRECTV and tell them...I'm sure they'll hook you up.
                    Oh, I'm all set. I get the "you are authorized for this program" message when I go to channel 215. I've been an automatic renewal for years. I just meant I hadn't seen a penalty flag yet.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ExWNYer
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Oh, I'm all set. I get the "you are authorized for this program" message when I go to channel 215. I've been an automatic renewal for years. I just meant I hadn't seen a penalty flag yet.
                      That's what I mean...call them about the flag. Tell them that you're a long time 'NFL Sunday Ticket' subscriber and you know others that have received the flag and you'd like one. They'll probably be happy to send one to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X