PDA

View Full Version : Did Everybody get...

Historian
06-10-2005, 09:56 AM
...their penalty flag from NFL Sunday Ticket?

I thought it was a real cool gimmick.

Earthquake Enyart
06-10-2005, 10:14 AM
:up:

I don't care what the bashers say. I love DirecTV.

ExWNYer
06-10-2005, 11:27 AM
...their penalty flag from NFL Sunday Ticket?

I thought it was a real cool gimmick.

Yes, I got mine. It was a good marketing tool and cool, too.

:up:

I don't care what the bashers say. I love DirecTV.

Amen.

JJamezz
06-10-2005, 11:51 AM
So did you guys get your first bill yet? My account says I owe nothing (online), and I thought the first installment bill had come by this time other years... It does say I have the 2005 Sunday Ticket as my programming. (I'm one of the people with JUST Sunday Ticket, so I'm waiting to see what happens, with them requiring a regular programming package or not..) Thanks! :up:

Jan Reimers
06-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Was it sent to renewal people? I haven't received anything yet, and I've had DirecTV and Sunday Ticket from the time the equpment and installation - if you could find a place to get the stuff - cost about $1300-1500. I love it.

ExWNYer
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM
So did you guys get your first bill yet? My account says I owe nothing (online), and I thought the first installment bill had come by this time other years... It does say I have the 2005 Sunday Ticket as my programming. (I'm one of the people with JUST Sunday Ticket, so I'm waiting to see what happens, with them requiring a regular programming package or not..) Thanks! :up:
Haven't seen the first installment on the bill, yet. Should be arriving shortly.

Was it sent to renewal people? I haven't received anything yet, and I've had DirecTV and Sunday Ticket from the time the equpment and installation - if you could find a place to get the stuff - cost about $1300-1500. I love it.
Call 1-800-DIRECTV and tell them...I'm sure they'll hook you up.

Tatonka
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM

me too JJ.. i have not received a bill yet.. and it does say that i am signed up for the 2005 sunday ticket and i have no programming package. i will let you know if i hear/see anything.. you do the same.

i did not receive a penalty flag either. :mad:

TedMock
06-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I actually called directv earlier for other reasons, but I asked them if I was still signed up for this year. They said yes, and that I will see it on my next month's billing statement with a whopping $5/month discount.

OpIv37
06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
I haven't received anything yet either. Sunday Ticket is the one bill I can't wait to pay- it means the season's getting closer and it's one of the few things in life that's worth every damn penny they charge.

Jan Reimers
06-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Haven't seen the first installment on the bill, yet. Should be arriving shortly.

Call 1-800-DIRECTV and tell them...I'm sure they'll hook you up.
Oh, I'm all set. I get the "you are authorized for this program" message when I go to channel 215. I've been an automatic renewal for years. I just meant I hadn't seen a penalty flag yet.

ExWNYer
06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh, I'm all set. I get the "you are authorized for this program" message when I go to channel 215. I've been an automatic renewal for years. I just meant I hadn't seen a penalty flag yet.

That's what I mean...call them about the flag. Tell them that you're a long time 'NFL Sunday Ticket' subscriber and you know others that have received the flag and you'd like one. They'll probably be happy to send one to you.