PDA

View Full Version : Bushwhacker's Draft Results

Forward_Lateral
06-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Round 1--- DE David Pollack. Should be a solid sack-master for the future. Could've went with Merriman here, but I felt Pollack was the better pick.

Round 3--- OG Logan Mankins. Top Guard on my list, should be a great addition to a slightly better than avg O-line.

Round 4--- OT Michael Roos. A monster OT, round 2 talent in this round is very good. Could be a very nice sleeper.

Round 4--- TE Alex Smith. The Bushwhackers love this guy. He should make an immediate impact, a great pass-catching TE. Will probably replace Gates in a few years.

Round 5--- DT Atiyyah Ellison--- We needed help at DT, and with the big names already gone, we felt that Ellison was the best available to fill our needs at this point in the draft.

Round 6--- CB Kelvin Hayden--- Suprised to get him this late in the draft, could be another sleeper.

Round 6---- QB Stefan Lafors. Watched this guy play a few games at Lousville, and thought he was pretty good. Might not ever become a starter, but should be an adequate backup in a few seasons.

Round 7--- WR Roydell Williams. Not to be confused with Roy Williams of the Detroit Lions. Good sized WR out of Tulane. Not afraid to make catches in traffic, pretty good value at this point in the draft.

Round 7--- QB/WR/RB Rasheed Marshall. A "slash" type player. A converted QB who has a ton of athletic ability. Think Matt Jones, only cheaper, and less hype.

Devin
06-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Love the Pollack pick in fact I debated trading back in to get him, he is a workhorse and a half. I dont think he will play DE in the NFL but either there or LB he is a bruiser.

Canadian'eh!
06-10-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm not abig Pollack fan myself...i'm gonna go B-B+

R. Rich
06-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Nice variety. Pollack might be better than people think.......or he could be this year's Mike Mamula. Overall, not bad @ all.

Overall grade: F+