• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topdog
    • Sep 2003

How Stupid can some people Be?????

Vikings Make 'Mistake' With Handgun

Jun 10, 2005 7:37 am US/Central
    (WCCO) Two stars of the Minnesota Vikings made an embarrassing, and potentially dangerous, mistake Thursday involving a handgun.

Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper and running back Michael Bennett said they had planned to do some target practicing. They had rented a car, but when they returned the car, they forgot to take the handgun out of the car.

More on the story!
  • bills_fan_atic
    • May 2003

Although this was not mentioned, I'm guessing that Ricky William's was also present. They had to be budded...

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
      • Feb 2005

The Vikings in my mind always reminded of punks in past years cuzthey always fought on the sidelines and the moss stuff. When Moss left i kinda thought that ended, but know i beleive i was right all along
      Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Topdog
        • Sep 2003

To bad money can't buy Brains!

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

I've been surprised at the number of black guys that carry guns at least part of the time. None of my buddies do, though a couple of them did and they don't want that in their lives any more. But the dudes that carry the guns usually just appear like regular ni@@as when you're hanging with them, then the next thing you know they're bragging about the gun they got. I like guns but I still find guys that carry them around unnerving. One cat I met lately was offering to take my buddy and his daughter fishing, then he asks if we like his brand new piece. I could still see the unfolded pieces of brown paper in his back seat. It felt like I was in a scene from Pulp Fiction or something. lol.
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Topdog
            To bad money can't buy Brains!
            Or class.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

oh yeah, I'm sure they were planning to do some target practice with one gun and a rental car. Sounds real legit to me.

Did they also have their hearing protection, their targets, their ammo, etc?

Why would two millionaires share one gun?

The real truth is probably that they were going in to a bad part of town to buy some weed and didn't want to get jacked.
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Meathead
                I've been surprised at the number of black guys that carry guns at least part of the time. None of my buddies do, though a couple of them did and they don't want that in their lives any more. But the dudes that carry the guns usually just appear like regular ni@@as when you're hanging with them, then the next thing you know they're bragging about the gun they got. I like guns but I still find guys that carry them around unnerving. One cat I met lately was offering to take my buddy and his daughter fishing, then he asks if we like his brand new piece. I could still see the unfolded pieces of brown paper in his back seat. It felt like I was in a scene from Pulp Fiction or something. lol.
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                X