PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a throwback

Mad Bomber
06-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I've been a Bills fan since the early '60s, and I LOVE these throwbacks. I'm thinking of getting a Spikes jersey, but that jersey with #51 should say "Tracey" on the back.

I was also thinking of getting a #12 with "Lamonica" or "Mad Bomber" on the back, but I'm too damn cheap to spend $270.

What should I do?

The_Philster
06-10-2005, 06:01 PM
get a replica instead of an authentic :idunno:

OpIv37
06-10-2005, 06:07 PM
they don't have custom replicas- this was my problem because I wanted a Sam Adams throwback.

See Darth Takeo's thread- I suggested getting a Spikes jersey cuz he's proven and likely to be around for a while. There's still ?'s about McGahee and Losman, and Clements and Moulds are both likely gone after this season.

buffalofan19
06-10-2005, 07:38 PM
they don't have custom replicas- this was my problem because I wanted a Sam Adams throwback.

See Darth Takeo's thread- I suggested getting a Spikes jersey cuz he's proven and likely to be around for a while. There's still ?'s about McGahee and Losman, and Clements and Moulds are both likely gone after this season.
Losman will be around a while unless he is a complete flop (ala Akili Smith, Jim Drunkenmiller, Ryan Leaf etc.). Trust me, even Donahoe will shell out the $$$ for a quarterback if he is worth it.

pleasesavedrew
06-10-2005, 07:56 PM
I know were all in love with the throwbacks, but could we please talk about sumthin else? since when is someone buying clothes worth disscussing?