PDA

View Full Version : how about them dolphins!!!

StillLurkin
12-21-2002, 03:26 PM
tell me you didn't love this game!! bwwwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

RedEyE
12-21-2002, 03:27 PM
:crazed:

SABURZFAN
12-21-2002, 03:40 PM
if i told you that i felt sorry for the FISH...

i'd be lying.

:squish:

TacklingDummy
12-21-2002, 03:42 PM
I think Mike Tice has Balls and GW has man boobs.

2 weeks in a row Tice takes a gamble and it pays off. I'd love to have Tice instead of GW as our coach.

Mr. Miyagi
12-21-2002, 03:42 PM
I was practically jumping around in my house! Scared the crap out of my 3 year old. :laughter:

The_Philster
12-21-2002, 03:51 PM
You probably do that on a regular basis anyway. :D

Ð
12-21-2002, 04:05 PM
put on some shorts before you start jumping around the house, dude ;)

SABURZFAN
12-21-2002, 04:08 PM
:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-21-2002, 04:43 PM
WCF power rankings will have Miami at no. 1 now that they lost.

Novacane
12-21-2002, 04:50 PM
How about this brilliant post over in finheaven by WCF...........................had this been a playoff game the Vikings wouldve punted....and our team wouldnt make so much mistakes.

Is he trying to say the fins did not try thier hardest because it was not a playoff game?

BAwawawawawwwa...........................HA HA HA HA HA HA .............

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 05:08 PM
Yeah yeah yeah...

I'm curious though. Which team would you guys/gals prefer to see win the division, now that all of them are still in the hunt (well, besides the Bills).

Any preferences?

Gunzlingr
12-21-2002, 05:24 PM
where is that dumbass WCF? He never comes around after the Fish get beat. I would rather see the Jets, then the pats, then the Fish win (in that order) if the Bills cant win.

RedEyE
12-21-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Dolphinatic
Yeah yeah yeah...

I'm curious though. Which team would you guys/gals prefer to see win the division, now that all of them are still in the hunt (well, besides the Bills).

Any preferences?

Division team HATE order:

1) Dolphins
2) Patriots
3) Jets

Go Jets! Not unresonable. The Jets can beat the Pats and the Dolphins will have a tough, tough time in NE.

justasportsfan
12-21-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE

1) Dolphins
2) Patriots
3) Jets

Go Jets! Not unresonable. The Jets can beat the Pats and the Dolphins will have a tough, tough time in NE.

yup!

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 06:13 PM

1) Dolphins
2) Patriots
3) Jets

That's about what I figured. I don't get all worked up about any of the others, but I suppose living in NYC I'd prefer to see the Jets out of it first.

So I'll root for the Pats tomorrow, but it's got nothing to do with a Pats win killing off your playoff chances, even if you beat Green Bay.

iceblizzard69
12-21-2002, 06:45 PM
We played like **** today. The defense was uninspired and Jim Bates is one of the worst DCs in the league. We now need help and we must win next week. Today was an embarrasment, there is no reason why we should have lost this game. It is incredible how many fumbles we force, but its more incredible how we never pick up any of them!

shelby
12-21-2002, 06:49 PM
:lol:
Life is good..........go Jest!!!:biggrin:

Captain gameboy
12-21-2002, 07:09 PM
Sad part is, if you're a Dolphin fan, they should have gotten blown out. They were manhandled. Tough to take this team seriously in the playoffs.

TacklingDummy
12-21-2002, 07:22 PM
If they do make the Playoffs they will do thier usual 1st round and out.

shelby
12-21-2002, 07:52 PM
:church: later fins.....
:lol:

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 08:19 PM
After the disappointment in Minnesota, something told me I was sure to get a chuckle from you guys here, and I have. You never disappoint, in that regard.

Thanks, guys. I'll be sure to check back with you all tomorrow.

don137
12-21-2002, 08:51 PM
Dolphins looked like they are in Dolphin playoff mode. It's hard to take a team as serious playoff contenders when they always suck in the playoffs and are 2-5 on the road this year. Barring anything unforseen they will most likely have to play two road games to get to the super bowl. How likely is that? They are the most overrated team in football.

BillsMan80
12-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Well...our checklist just got shorter.

1. Beat GB.
2. Beat Cincinnati.
3. NE wins Division.
4. Miami Ends Up 9-7.
5. Baltimore Splits.
6. Cleveland Splits.
7. SD loses to KC, beats Seattle.
8. Denver loses to Oakland, beats Arizona.
9. Oakland Wins Out over Denver and KC.
10. If NE loses to NY, NE or Miami can win, but GB beats the Jets.

It is possible. We Can Do It.

ublinkwescore
12-21-2002, 09:05 PM
Please do come back Dolphinatic - no matter what trash you might spew from your piehole, we still sweeped you, so we've got our pride.

Novacane
12-21-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

1. Beat GB.
2. Beat Cincinnati.
3. NE wins Division.
4. Miami Ends Up 9-7.
5. Baltimore Splits.
6. Cleveland Splits.

All of this has a very reasonable chance of happening........except for us beating the pack. I don't see that but you never know.

Novacane
12-21-2002, 09:14 PM

So I'll root for the Pats tomorrow, but it's got nothing to do with a Pats win killing off your playoff chances, even if you beat Green Bay.

Sorry phinatic but a Pat win tomorrow does not kill of our playoff chances if we beat GB. GEt your facts strait!

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Please do come back Dolphinatic - no matter what trash you might spew from your piehole, we still sweeped you, so we've got our pride.

Trash spewn from my piehole? Which post was this? Am I missing something?

I've already said I hold no particular animosity toward the Bills. I'm sorry we lost the two games to your team, but just because they were losses, that's all. I don't really care about the sweep thing. (The ridiculous streak of losses to the Jets was getting under my skin, but that's another story.)

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Sorry phinatic but a Pat win tomorrow does not kill of our playoff chances if we beat GB. GEt your facts strait!

Nothing to be sorry about - you're right! And good for you guys. Like I said, my reasons for wanting the Pats tomorrow relate to the Jets, not to you guys. Seriously.

You're all awfully touchy around here. Bad experiences with other Fin fans, maybe?

Novacane
12-21-2002, 10:22 PM

1) Dolphins
2) Patriots
3) Jets

I enjoy a dolphin loss almost as much as I do a Bills win!

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 10:28 PM

I enjoy a dolphin loss almost as much as I do a Bills win!

Yes, I know you do, and you're clearly not alone. That's what I find so funny. And that's not a dig at you, or at least I don't mean it as one -- I genuinely find that amusing.

is that wrong of me?

mchurchfie
12-21-2002, 10:32 PM
I genuinely find it amusing when the finfans have their team penciled into the SB and their team gets beat by a bottomfeeder like Minnesota....AND, that's not a dig at you....is that wrong of me??:church:

justasportsfan
12-21-2002, 10:38 PM
Lol ! Church!

justasportsfan
12-21-2002, 10:39 PM
some of wys' counterpart at finheaven are disappointed with their QB.

StillLurkin
12-21-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BillsMan80

1. Beat GB.
2. Beat Cincinnati.
3. NE wins Division.
4. Miami Ends Up 9-7.
5. Baltimore Splits.
6. Cleveland Splits.

IF, and thats a big time if, the bills beat the pack, thats when i will break out the happy dance and get a lil more excited. but to be totally honest, the team exceeded my expectations this year. sure has been fun to go to and watch games this year. i don't care what anyone says about bledsoe (wys lol) he has brought back fun and excitment to western ny. and you have to give gregg credit, the team is light years ahead of last years debacle. get some studs on the D, and a new D coordinator and we should be legit contenders next season.

GO BILLS!

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
I genuinely find it amusing when the finfans have their team penciled into the SB and their team gets beat by a bottomfeeder like Minnesota....AND, that's not a dig at you....is that wrong of me??:church:

Not in the least. I felt the same way watching the Jets last week. Your delight in a Fins loss makes no difference to me either way (except, as I've said, I get a little kick out of it). I just get the feeling I'm expected to be seething or moping or something. If I were, I wouldn't be here.

Maybe I'm not emotional enough about all this. I'll try to work on it.

mchurchfie
12-21-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Lol ! Church!

JustaSF..what's up Brotha!;) You still in FL the area??:church:

Novacane
12-21-2002, 10:53 PM

Yes, I know you do, and you're clearly not alone. That's what I find so funny. And that's not a dig at you, or at least I don't mean it as one -- I genuinely find that amusing.

is that wrong of me?

No....................I don't take it as a dig either. BTW...........a big reason so many of us enjoy Miami losses so much is it shut's up you buddy WCF for the week

justasportsfan
12-21-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

JustaSF..what's up Brotha!;) You still in FL the area??:church:

I am now in Rochester but I still fly down on the weekends to FFt. Lauderdale til' I sell my house. I still can't beleive I left the beach for the snow! Must've eaten something bad.

It's alot more fun being a bills fan in Fla. when your team sweeps the fins. I like getting all the smart remarks those finfans made at the start of the season when they said they felt sorry for the bills. Now I simply smile and say "sweep!" It gets them going.

Especially when I tell them " Miami's back to being our *****!"

" I think I shall never see, a poem as lovely as a pissed off finfan! "

Dolphinatic
12-21-2002, 11:21 PM

No....................I don't take it as a dig either. BTW...........a big reason so many of us enjoy Miami losses so much is it shut's up you buddy WCF for the week

Ha... well, I can't be held responsible for any other Fin fans...

... can I?

BTW, the doom and gloom on the Fins board is palpable. You guys really hang in there even when you need a dozen games to go your way just for a wild card. Half of them are already writing the season off. It's kind of silly, when we're still playing for the division (as we expected to, until last Monday) and, with just a little bit of help, a bye (believe it or not).

All predictable responses about how the Fins will lose in the cold, and/or lose in the first round, etc, are cheerfully accepted. Go for it.

Novacane
12-22-2002, 09:00 AM

All predictable responses about how the Fins will lose in the cold, and/or lose in the first round, etc, are cheerfully accepted. Go for it.

OK..if you insist. The phins are wimps that suck in cold weather and on the road and they will get killed by NE next week. Even if they are lucky enough to still get a wild card they will be knocked out in the first game:D It that what you meant?

TypicalBill
12-22-2002, 09:36 AM

OK..if you insist. The phins are wimps that suck in cold weather and on the road and they will get killed by NE next week. Even if they are lucky enough to still get a wild card they will be knocked out in the first game:D It that what you meant?

:chuckle:

clumping platelets
12-22-2002, 10:10 AM
:gag:

Dolphinatic
12-22-2002, 03:07 PM

Yep! Exactly!

Feel better now?

Typ0
02-26-2003, 10:34 PM
Bills and Jills we've got our pride.
We hurt the fins Ray Lucas cried.