X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanaanVtBills
    • Jun 2005

Did anyone pick up Reimersma?

Just asking, man what a waste of potential talent he turned out to be. The injuries really killed his stock. I thought he was a decent blocker though
    On May 12, 2004 the Buffalo Bills welcomed their newest fan, and our son T-4.
    One amazing thing to say about the birth of my son is that on the day we found out we were going to be parents is opening day for the 2003-04 season the day the Bills destroyed the Pats 31-0. It couldn't have been a happier day for me.
    Needless to say the Pats beat us on the last day of the season by the identical score and unfortunately won another ring, never the less the traditon in my family continues.
    At least while you live under my roof your a Bills fan.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I believe he's still out there
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

Yes he is still available. He has really regressed the last 4-5 years. Not much of a receiver since Flutie left him.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

He couldnt catch anything Drew threw to him. That cost him his job, he dropped just as many as he caught in 2001, I remember saying Reimersma on a five minute rotation.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

that guy got PAID by us.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
            • Feb 2005

I'd sign him for the league minimum to block for us, maybe this staff could coach him back to a reciver.
            Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

Working...
            X