PDA

View Full Version : How do you regard OJ Simpson?

Iehoshua
06-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Here's a thread for you to debate in.

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Great player...horrible human being

Turf
06-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Stupid. He had the world by the ass. Totally stupid.

STAMPY
06-12-2005, 05:07 PM
The JUICE IS LOOSE!!!

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:10 PM
2 votes for innocent? :lmao:

generalmills
06-12-2005, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=The_Philster]2 votes for innocent? :lmao:

for some reason I am not shocked at all.

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=The_Philster]2 votes for innocent? :lmao:for some reason I am not shocked at all.I just wanna know where I can send the deeds to those oceanfront propertys in Kansas that I've got for sale :snicker2:

juice
06-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Here's a thread for you to debate in.Again your having a problem separating OJ the Buffalo Bill and Football player(1969-1979) from OJ the Defendant(2000), in case you dont know the difference theres about 20yrs that separate the Two. At what point during his career was he judged to be Innocent or Guilty?

You should add a choice of "He was the greatest Bill of all time and I don't really care if he was involved in a trial 20 years after his career.. we're here to talk football"

I'm sure you don't have an opinion at all Darth since he was before your time.:liar2:

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
He was NOT the greatest Bill of all time :shakeno: and the double murder was in 94..not 2000, anyway

juice
06-12-2005, 05:39 PM
He was NOT the greatest Bill of all time :shakeno: and the double murder was in 94..not 2000, anywayI knew you were fixated.. what date did the trial end, exact month and day?

I was speaking of the trial that he was involved in not the date of the Murders that someone committed.

Add the choice of whether he was the greatest and let the poll tell the story Phil.. I'm sure everyone is interested in your opinion but let the posters make the choice.

ParanoidAndroid
06-12-2005, 05:43 PM
He got off on a technicality. It shouldn't affect what he accomplished on the field, but that doesn't mean he should be anyone's hero or role model.

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm fixated? :rofl:
The criminal trial ended in Oct 95...the civil trial Feb 97...I looked both of those up

BillsFanInMass
06-12-2005, 05:50 PM
He had great cutting ability lol j/k

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:50 PM

:roflmao:

jason700
06-12-2005, 05:53 PM
:lmao:

juice
06-12-2005, 05:53 PM
He got off on a technicality. It shouldn't affect what he accomplished on the field, but that doesn't mean he should be anyone's hero or role model.What Technicality andy.. he was found Not-Guilty he didn't get off on a Mis-Trial.. But I'll check with Phil, he's totally fixated.

I'm fixated? :rofl:The criminal trial ended in Oct 95...the civil trial Feb 97...I looked both of those up
That goes to show how much I care about OJ the Defendant.. and further shows just how far your fascination with the trial goes.. what color Tie was OJ wearing when the verdict of Not-Guilty was read? Can you look that up?

The_Philster
06-12-2005, 05:57 PM
I know how to use Google and I'm fixated? :roflmao:
Who writes your material? :lmao:

Jan Reimers
06-12-2005, 06:43 PM
OJ: Great RB; Not so great human being.

Bling
06-12-2005, 06:46 PM
:rofl: @ juice trying to defend what he said.

Dozerdog
06-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I would regard the 5 year span of the early-mid 1970's as probably one of the best 5 year runs by any RB in the history of the NFL.

After that, he became a piece of garbage.

juice
06-12-2005, 07:04 PM
:rofl: @ juice trying to defend what he said.:monkeyp: Bling and every scrub in his Sig

mybills
06-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Especially at Thanksgiving. He always prefered the white meat. :snicker:

Personally, I look at him as Bledsoe's opposite.

DB good guy
OJ bad guy

DB bad QB
OJ good RB

:idunno:

Tatonka
06-12-2005, 10:24 PM
OJ simpson was ruled guilty in the civil trial.. just an FYI

OJ is a piece of **** double murderer and was an abusive woman beater for years before he was a murderer... i am embarassed that he wore a bills uni at any point and that he is associated to the bills at all.

The_Philster
06-13-2005, 04:42 AM
interesting...OJ's loudest supporter still hasn't voted :scratch:

Michael82
06-13-2005, 09:16 AM
He was kinda funny as Nordberg in "The Naked Gun" movies. :D

Earthquake Enyart
06-13-2005, 09:22 AM
He was NOT the greatest Bill of all time :shakeno: and the double murder was in 94..not 2000, anyway
I disagree.

OJ was a genuine threat to take the ball to the house every single time he touched the ball. The only guy in recent memory you could think about saying that about was Barry Sanders, and OJ was much faster than Sanders.

Historian
06-13-2005, 09:28 AM
OJ is a piece of **** double murderer and was an abusive woman beater for years before he was a murderer... i am embarassed that he wore a bills uni at any point and that he is associated to the bills at all.

Evidently the team agrees with you. Otherwise, you would see Simpson throwback jersies all over the Bills Store.

I think the fact that you don't, speaks volumes.

Michael82
06-13-2005, 09:33 AM
I disagree.

OJ was a genuine threat to take the ball to the house every single time he touched the ball. The only guy in recent memory you could think about saying that about was Barry Sanders, and OJ was much faster than Sanders.
OMG, I actually agree with an EE post. :shocked:

Seriously though. You are exactly right. He was definitely the greatest player to ever wear a Buffalo Bills uniform and was probably one of the all time greats in the history of the NFL. If he never committed the murders, it would be interesting to see how much the NFL would market him now a days and how many more Simpson jerseys that you would see. It's a shame.

Earthquake Enyart
06-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Evidently the team agrees with you. Otherwise, you would see Simpson throwback jersies all over the Bills Store.

I think the fact that you don't, speaks volumes.
Obviously a Simpson throwback would be in poor taste. And I would not be against taking him off the wall either.

What I was trying to do was relate to the young guys the feeling we had when they handed him the ball. On any play he could go the distance. I remember a 3rd and 1 against the Steel curtain where they pitched OJ the ball and no one layed a finger on him.

djjimkelly
06-13-2005, 09:35 AM
hey the glove didnt fit i still miss the juice on nbc doing telecasts maybe now that nbc will be back in football mix next year they can bring back OJ to do sideline reporting.

BACK TO U JUICE!

Historian
06-13-2005, 09:37 AM
On any play he could go the distance. I remember a 3rd and 1 against the Steel curtain where they pitched OJ the ball and no one layed a finger on him.

Absolutely. They would pitch him the ball, and you would just hold your breath.

That '73 opener against New England was just like that. Eventually, it looked kind of silly....one man ripping off 25 yards at a clip each time, but that's what it was like.

Back in the day...he was a man amongst boys.

Michael82
06-13-2005, 09:50 AM
hey the glove didnt fit i still miss the juice on nbc doing telecasts maybe now that nbc will be back in football mix next year they can bring back OJ to do sideline reporting.

BACK TO U JUICE!
:roflmao:

That would never happen. NBC has been away from the NFL for a while now. Bringing OJ back would immediately piss people off and chase off sponsors.

juice
06-13-2005, 09:57 AM
interesting...OJ's loudest supporter still hasn't voted :scratch:It doesn't take a poll to realize where I stand on the issue.. just knowledge of Bills history and where OJ took the Bills popularity as an organization.

I would argue that if OJ hadn't been a part of this teams history, this franchise would have left the WNY area long before the SB teams of the 80s.

It's funny how those old enough to remember the OJ years would say without a doubt that he did more for this organization than any other individual by far.

It looks like the 80s babies that have little sense of Bills History that would go with Kelly as the all time great Bill, Kelly might have played on one of the greatest dynasties in NFL history yet still couldn't win the big one.

juice
06-13-2005, 10:01 AM

I think the fact that you don't, speaks volumes.Reebok nor the NFL have an agreement to market any OJ Simpson jerseys.. thats why there is no Mitchell & Ness Throwback of any kind.. there are no OJ authentics available anywhere.

Voltron
06-13-2005, 10:06 AM
At last years Halloween game I saw a lot of Simpson jerseys.... But the people I saw wearing them also had :homer: masks :lol:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey man.....the guy was found innocent by a jury. He should be able to get on with his life. A civil trial doesn't rely on the "beyond a reasonable doubt" method of judgement, it relys on a burden of proof. If after all evidence is presented there can be drawn a reasonable conclusion that the defendant is responsible for the damage (in this case the loss of two lives); he should be made to pay monetary damages.
Don't be fooled into thinking that a civil trial is the true litmus test for guilt. It is more often just a way to punish those who can't be proven guilty in a court of law.

Either way...I think OJ did it....but who cares? I certainly don't. I like the guy, honestly. Then and now.

Historian
06-13-2005, 12:15 PM
Reebok nor the NFL have an agreement to market any OJ Simpson jerseys.. thats why there is no Mitchell & Ness Throwback of any kind.. there are no OJ authentics available anywhere.

Well...theres a reason for that.

However, upon thinking about this topic over lunch, I have to say that it really burns me up inside. And speaking as a middle ager who grew up watching the expliots of Simpson, Chandler and Ferguson, it makes me really angry.

Hear me out for just a sec.

Most of you here, came of age during our amazing Super Bowl run, during the Kelly-Levy-Bruce years. You've been able to celebrate that every day of your lives since. Heaven knows, during Gregg Williams' tenure here, that's all we had!

But for those of us a little older, it hasn't been that easy. There were twenty-eight seasons that preceeded that run. Some good, some bad, but those were the seasons of our youths, our formative years, when we became dedicated to the idea that the Bills could (and should) win a Super Bowl.

And OJ Simpson was a very big part of that.

Old timers tell me to this day (real old timers!) that it was OJ that put the city of Buffalo on the map.

And up until last week, we haven't been able to celebrate that, due to what happened in Brentwood 10 years ago.

And that's what pisses me off the most.

Someone last week on this board actually had the gall to insinuate that the era of the red bison wasn't worth celebrating. Bullfeathers! A lot of great football got played during those years, and a lot of great players passed through this town, leaving their marks on our record book.

I say that it's about time this period in Bills History gets celebrated, so that we middle age-baby-boomer-yuppie-types (and you all know who you are, lol!) are able to celebrate our youths.

So the next time you want to rip Juice, or EE or Dozer, or even myself...just think about that first.

Earthquake Enyart
06-13-2005, 01:31 PM

However, upon thinking about this topic over lunch, I have to say that it really burns me up inside. And speaking as a middle ager who grew up watching the expliots of Simpson, Chandler and Ferguson, it makes me really angry.

Most of you here, came of age during our amazing Super Bowl run, during the Kelly-Levy-Bruce years. You've been able to celebrate that every day of your lives since. Heaven knows, during Gregg Williams' tenure here, that's all we had!

But for those of us a little older, it hasn't been that easy. There were twenty-eight seasons that preceeded that run. Some good, some bad, but those were the seasons of our youths, our formative years, when we became dedicated to the idea that the Bills could (and should) win a Super Bowl.

Old timers tell me to this day (real old timers!) that it was OJ that put the city of Buffalo on the map.

And up until last week, we haven't been able to celebrate that, due to what happened in Brentwood 10 years ago.

Someone last week on this board actually had the gall to insinuate that the era of the red bison wasn't worth celebrating. Bullfeathers! A lot of great football got played during those years, and a lot of great players passed through this town, leaving their marks on our record book.

I say that it's about time this period in Bills History gets celebrated, so that we middle age-baby-boomer-yuppie-types (and you all know who you are, lol!) are able to celebrate our youths.

So the next time you want to rip Juice, or EE or Dozer, or even myself...just think about that first.
I love you, man.

juice
06-13-2005, 01:56 PM

So the next time you want to rip Juice, or EE or Dozer, or even myself...just think about that first.:rockon:

feelthepain
06-13-2005, 02:25 PM

Well thats great, but the question was, How do you regard OJ simpson?? To that I say, He's a murderer, that got away with murder!!! What else is there??
What he did in college and the Pro's is wasted because of the murders!! It's just the way it is, the only people that might be able someday look past what happend that night would be diehard Bill fans and OJ friends and family for the rest of the country if asked who is OJ simpson??? The answer would be he's the guy that murder Nichole Simpson and Ron Goldman in cold blood and then ran from the police. What a waste of two young people and a brilliant career!!

TedMock
06-13-2005, 02:31 PM

I agree with you on everything. The era we're celebrating this year was before OJ. The OJ era was certainly a fun one as well. The guy absolutely brought excitement to a stadium (you can argue that he brought more excitement to the game than any other player), as he was a threat every single play. He gave many people many great, fun memories. He was a colorful commentator, and sideline guy later on. The guy had a magnetic personality, and people loved him. He was a Buffalo Bill that the entire area was proud to have on their list of local heros. Then he beat and cheated on his wife, and was involved with a double homicide. As an OJ fan, and a Buffalo Bills fan, that was a slap directly in my face. He embarrassed me as a Bills fan, and as a native WNY'er. I don't believe that he should be removed from record books as that would be an insult to any true sports fan who appreciates history and milestones, but I do believe that there is no way in he** he should be celebrated. Talk about the team, talk about the electric company, mention them by name, but do not mention the greatest Bill of all time. It's sad, but a man like that deserves no praise.

finsrclowns
06-13-2005, 04:00 PM
It's painful to me seeing him on TV or reading about him in the papers. Why? Because he did it, that's why and he has the arrogance to pretend he didn't. DNA was relatively new in '95 and the jurors admitted they didn't understand the mounds of DNA testimony and didn't weigh it in their verdict. If that trial was held today it would take a couple weeks tops and an all black jury would take an hour to convict.

So sad... because OJ was the greatest RB I ever saw. An amazing combination of speed and power. The 251 yard game in the snow against NE ranks as the single greatest performance by a RB I ever saw. But for me none of that matters now because the man is a killer. The odds that he isn't are a billion to one.

BAM
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
I have his jersey and I'd wear it with pride...unless of course The_Philster is around... I wouldn't want to get my ass beat.

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Arguably the best player in Bill's history

Never saw him play

Think he was guilty

The_Philster
06-13-2005, 05:33 PM
I disagree. OJ was a genuine threat to take the ball to the house every single time he touched the ball. The only guy in recent memory you could think about saying that about was Barry Sanders, and OJ was much faster than Sanders. I've seen him play on old clips and I agree with you on that..I just think Kelly's fire and heart put him just barely above OJ

Hey man.....the guy was found innocent by a jury. He should be able to get on with his life. A civil trial doesn't rely on the "beyond a reasonable doubt" method of judgement, it relys on a burden of proof. If after all evidence is presented there can be drawn a reasonable conclusion that the defendant is responsible for the damage (in this case the loss of two lives); he should be made to pay monetary damages. Don't be fooled into thinking that a civil trial is the true litmus test for guilt. It is more often just a way to punish those who can't be proven guilty in a court of law. Either way...I think OJ did it....but who cares? I certainly don't. I like the guy, honestly. Then and now.Honestly, losing the civil trial didn't prove to me that he did it...the fact that he perjured himself saying he never hit Nicole pretty much made it a lock that he did it. If he hadn't lied on the stand like that, I might very well have my doubts no matter how the civil trial ended up

Bill Brasky
06-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I was born after OJ had his great years so I never got to see him play live, all I've seen was highlight/game tapes.

However, when you think of great runnings backs he has to be mentioned. He was a great indivual performer and a great team-guy -- which has been verified by many of his teammates. He did great things to bring the Bills back to some form of respectability.

However, as a person he always seemed to have that type of "jerk" quality to him, even in his college days from what I heard.

As a person, I think he's a giant douche, but as a player I still think he ranks amongst the greatest to ever play.

kevinj22
06-13-2005, 10:00 PM
I got his throwback jersey as a gift but my wife won't let me wear it. Loved him as a player hate him as a person.

Bert102176
06-13-2005, 11:45 PM
was a great player, but as for off the field he is worthless

R. Rich
06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
I regard TMEP as a POS.

juice
06-14-2005, 04:27 PM
I disagree.

OJ was a genuine threat to take the ball to the house every single time he touched the ball. The only guy in recent memory you could think about saying that about was Barry Sanders, and OJ was much faster than Sanders.:rockon:

juice
06-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Well thats great, but the question was, How do you regard OJ simpson?? To that I say, He's a murderer, that got away with murder!!! What else is there??
What he did in college and the Pro's is wasted because of the murders!! It's just the way it is, the only people that might be able someday look past what happend that night would be diehard Bill fans and OJ friends and family for the rest of the country if asked who is OJ simpson??? The answer would be he's the guy that murder Nichole Simpson and Ron Goldman in cold blood and then ran from the police. What a waste of two young people and a brilliant career!!Interesting Post.. but absolutely inaccurate.

~First off Diehard Bills fans in many cases find it impossible to look past the Trial issue and look at the situation as a slap in the face of Buffalo even though Oj had long before returned to the West coast where he was born and raised, went to college, and ended his career.. Because of his years at USC and national popularity he wasn't limited to being just a local celeb. like Kelly.

Oj used his Greatness on the football field to persuade Ralph Wilson to make him the highest paid football player in League History not factoring in his numerous endorsements.

I would argue that his national appeal during his career makes it much more likely that an avid fan of the NFL and it's history is able to judge Oj the Footbal Great separately from Oj the Defendant.. maybe not the average housewife but definately the Average sports fan.

~OJ and A.C. called the police and alerted them to their location on the FreeWay and just continued to their destination where as they had agreed with the Cops he would surrender and did so without incident.

~As far as your statement "the only people that will support Oj would be his family" well as you saw on the day of the verdict OJ had millions of people that believed in his innocence.

Come on feelthepain.. come with a little more fact and alot less opinion the next time you attempt to degrade a Buffalo Bill and an All Time League Great.

The_Philster
06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
:faint: I agree with your post for the most part, juice

feelthepain
06-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Interesting Post.. but absolutely inaccurate.

~First off Diehard Bills fans in many cases find it impossible to look past the Trial issue and look at the situation as a slap in the face of Buffalo even though Oj had long before returned to the West coast where he was born and raised, went to college, and ended his career.. Because of his years at USC and national popularity he wasn't limited to being just a local celeb. like Kelly.

Oj used his Greatness on the football field to persuade Ralph Wilson to make him the highest paid football player in League History not factoring in his numerous endorsements.

I would argue that his national appeal during his career makes it much more likely that an avid fan of the NFL and it's history is able to judge Oj the Footbal Great separately from Oj the Defendant.. maybe not the average housewife but definately the Average sports fan.

~OJ and A.C. called the police and alerted them to their location on the FreeWay and just continued to their destination where as they had agreed with the Cops he would surrender and did so without incident.

~As far as your statement "the only people that will support Oj would be his family" well as you saw on the day of the verdict OJ had millions of people that believed in his innocence.

Come on feelthepain.. come with a little more fact and alot less opinion the next time you attempt to degrade a Buffalo Bill and an All Time League Great.

Are you telling me You have facts that OJ is innocent?? Just because a jury found him innocent doesn't mean he was innocent. Two reasons why OJ is not in jail today, botched investigation and money!!! There was more then enough physical eveidence to convict him ten times over, but the LAPD looked like a third grade since experiment in the process. The thing about law is it only takes a small un turned rock to let a murder go free. Go back and study!!!! OJ was guilty, he was even suied by the parents of Ronald Goldman and had to pay restitution to the Goldman family in a cival suit. As for AL and OJ if they were turning themselves in why did OJ have a bag of money, a gun, and his passport while hiding in the back seat of the Bronco??? He was turned in by an eyewitness that saw his Bronco after the LAPD put out an APB on the Bronco. OJ was running like a little fat kid on the playground about to be beat up!!!! He was headed to Mexico!!!

chernobylwraiths
06-18-2005, 04:06 PM

He wasn't? Bruce is closest to him, Kelly a distant third IMO.

The_Philster
06-18-2005, 05:11 PM
He wasn't? Bruce is closest to him, Kelly a distant third IMO.going by the poll
Kelly
OJ
BRUCE

Iehoshua
06-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Looks like most here think he is guilty anyway...

juice
06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
going by the poll
Kelly
OJ
BRUCEAccording to this poll, posters 2 to 1 still like Oj as a player.. which tells me that a majority of the posters that voted are not as familier with Oj and the Electric Co. as the posters that grew up during the Kelly and K-Gun era.

K-Gun consisted of names like Kelly, Reed, and Thomas while the Electric Co. was Simpson, Joe D, and Reggie McKenzie. Being an 80s Baby doesn't make a Bills fan any less finatical, it just means they're probably too young to appreciate how dominate and one dimensional OJ and the Electric Co. were during the '70s.. and how they lacked the Passing game and HoFers at each skill position on offense.

The great O-Line could get Oj into the secondary but after that it was all Juice.. Between 72-76 OJ averaged 1500 yds per season, the greatest 5 year span of any RB in League history. His '73 record season of 2000 yds was a mark that would stand for 20 yrs and would never again be matched in a 14 game season.

chernobylwraiths
06-18-2005, 06:49 PM
going by the poll
Kelly
OJ
BRUCE

Right, that poll is the most scientific way to figure this out.

Devin
06-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Great player...horrible human being

What Phil said.

Luisito23
06-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Looks like most here think he is guilty anyway...

I neither think he's innocent nor guilty, is hard 2 have an opininion on something that I have rarely kept focus on...
The truth is The Juice is a football icon, and without a doubt a Hall of Famer,
it's really unfair 2 him, the Bills, and the NFL, 2 overshadow his football greatness, with his off the field issues...
whether he is guilty or not should not be da ? at all....
He was found not guilty a loOoOong time ago and that's all that should matter....

**P.S. MARV LEVY IS AND ALWAYS WILL B DA GREATEST BILL OF ALL TIME**

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!! :respect: :respect: :band: :band:

The_Philster
06-18-2005, 09:24 PM
According to this poll, posters 2 to 1 still like Oj as a player.. which tells me that a majority of the posters that voted are not as familier with Oj and the Electric Co. as the posters that grew up during the Kelly and K-Gun era.:huh:
Right, that poll is the most scientific way to figure this out.never said it was scientific...you got a scientific way to determine it?

wchutalkinboutwillis
06-18-2005, 09:47 PM
According to this poll, posters 2 to 1 still like Oj as a player.. which tells me that a majority of the posters that voted are not as familier with Oj and the Electric Co. as the posters that grew up during the Kelly and K-Gun era.

Totally insane in the membrane but let's roll.
You've gotta be a little skeptical of OJ's innocence, regardless of how big of a Bills fan you are. On the other hand, you've gotta have faith in the American judicial system. With that being said, the only way Juice's name will ever be cleared is if the real killer is found. Shall we initiate a new poll? Who's got big balls?

The_Philster
06-18-2005, 10:17 PM
You've gotta be a little skeptical of OJ's innocence, regardless of how big of a Bills fan you are. On the other hand, you've gotta have faith in the American judicial system. With that being said, the only way Juice's name will ever be cleared is if the real killer is found. Shall we initiate a new poll? Who's got big balls? Personally, I held onto the hope that he was truly innocent until he perjured himself on the stand...he lied about hitting her and it was pretty well-known that he had hit her...if he's gonna lie about something that everyone already knew the truth about, it stands to reason that he lied about killing her...besides, over 11 years later, no other suspects

Spiderweb
06-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey man.....the guy was found innocent by a jury. He should be able to get on with his life. A civil trial doesn't rely on the "beyond a reasonable doubt" method of judgement, it relys on a burden of proof. If after all evidence is presented there can be drawn a reasonable conclusion that the defendant is responsible for the damage (in this case the loss of two lives); he should be made to pay monetary damages.
Don't be fooled into thinking that a civil trial is the true litmus test for guilt. It is more often just a way to punish those who can't be proven guilty in a court of law.

Either way...I think OJ did it....but who cares? I certainly don't. I like the guy, honestly. Then and now.

That is absolute bull.....Rationalize it anyway you like. He was guilty of double murder. Great player, pure scum as a human being.

chernobylwraiths
06-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Are you telling me You have facts that OJ is innocent?? Just because a jury found him innocent doesn't mean he was innocent. Two reasons why OJ is not in jail today, botched investigation and money!!! There was more then enough physical eveidence to convict him ten times over, but the LAPD looked like a third grade since experiment in the process. The thing about law is it only takes a small un turned rock to let a murder go free. Go back and study!!!! OJ was guilty, he was even suied by the parents of Ronald Goldman and had to pay restitution to the Goldman family in a cival suit. As for AL and OJ if they were turning themselves in why did OJ have a bag of money, a gun, and his passport while hiding in the back seat of the Bronco??? He was turned in by an eyewitness that saw his Bronco after the LAPD put out an APB on the Bronco. OJ was running like a little fat kid on the playground about to be beat up!!!! He was headed to Mexico!!!

Found not guilty, not found innocent. That is very different.