X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Question about TH?

Man, I just watched the 2003 Bill's highlight video and TH really stands out as a top caliber RB. He was dicing up the gut and ripping defenses especially Washington and NY Jets for 160+ yards. I cannot believe that no team has jumped on him for a 3rd rounder.
    Yes he has had problems with fumbles, but his record has gotten better. He didn't carry the ball much last year but he was getting better about fumbling and you cannot really hold injuries against him as he played through most injuries that a lot of other RB's wouldn't have suited up for and he still got yardage.
    He got screwed last year as our line let him down. It was not his fault entirely that his yardage sucked the first four games. He should be had for a third in a heartbeat especially with a lower salary that he would earn.
    I am a Willis fan 100% and I'm glad we took that route but TH for a third is not a tough decision...come on folks!
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
    I am a Willis fan 100% and I'm glad we took that route but TH for a third is not a tough decision...come on folks!

Tell it to NFL GM's, not us. They are the ones who won't go higher than a 4th. Most of us have said get a third or wait

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by regor
      Tell it to NFL GM's, not us. They are the ones who won't go higher than a 4th. Most of us have said get a third or wait
      just a little frustration overload...bare with me! Watching that highlight got me going.
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I think that the injuries scare people away, plus the fact that he'll be a little rusty. He hasn't played in a football game since November of last year, and never really started a game since October 3rd.

Comment

Working...
        X